Photo 1 of 7
Motivated Seller! All offers, including trades, will be considered!
The seller will give careful consideration to any and all offers.
This 34' Sea Ray Sedan is in nice condition, well maintained, and offers a boat load of amenities. The two staterooms, plus the convertible dinette provide sleeping for six and the full galley is equipped with a two burner cooktop, refrigerator with freezer, stainless steel sink, microwave oven and ample stowage. The head includes a separate stall shower, sink, vanity, and Vacuflush toilet. She carries a very nice electronics package, generator, electric anchor windlass, and RIB dinghy & outboard. The transom door provides easy boarding from the swim platform and the fully enclosed flybridge gives this boat year-around cruising appeal.
Please click on "Full Specs" for more detailed information and pictures and then call the listing broker for an appointment to go aboard. Thank you
For additional information and viewing, please contact listing broker, Mike Bott, CPYB. Cell phone; 253 677 3507.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 34' 0"
- LOA: 34' 0"
- Displacement: 16500 lbs
- BEAM: 12' 6"
- DRAFT: 3' 9"
- Engine(s): Mercruiser/GM 7.4L
- Hours: 1820
- HP: 340
- Fuel: 250 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- Holding: Yes gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Sea Ray
- Model: 340 Sedan Bridge
Easy to enterance into the cockpit thru transom door from the wide fiberglass swim platform. Cockpit is nearly completely covered by extension of flybridge deck, protecting salon entry from rain. Entering salon through sliding glass door, the galley is aft on the port side, convenient to the cockpit. Ahead of galley is J-shaped dinette (sleeping for two). Inside helm is to Starboard, with easy-to-maintain Formica cabinet-fronts.
Down two steps, past deep bar/cabinet, the doors to staterooms and head are stylish oval-shape, set in crisp aluminum frames. To Port is guest stateroom with double berth (sleeping for two) that actually opens up wider the deeper you go in and includes deep hanging locker, owner-installed hull side opening porthole and similar opening vent to main cabin, for flow-thru ventilation. To starboard is enclosed head, featuring separate glass-door shower stall with seating, Vacuflush toilet, molded counter tops. In the forepeak is a very wide double berth (sleeping for two) with hanging locker, opening vanity counter top, and exceptional quietness from all-fabric surfaces.
Flybridge includes two swiveling bucket seats (white vinyl upholstery), unique wet-bar under Starboard side of cowl, and L-shaped settee with comfortable deep backrests (white vinyl upholstery). Flybridge is fully-enclosed with maroon canvas sturdily supported from tall Radar arch. Other Accommodations include:
- * Commercial-quality carpeting
- * Mini blinds on side and aft windows
- * Curtains in forward corners
- * Outside privacy canvas for windshield
- * Shelving in cabinet behind helm
- * Deep storage bin under lower helm
- * Electric 2-burner cooktop
- * Litton MW oven
- * AC/DC under-counter refrigerator
- * Six drawers
- * Deep under-counter cabinet
- * Four Gr. 27 house batteries
- * Two Gr.27 starting batteries
- * Quicksilver/Suzuki generator
- * Shorepower w/cable
- * 110V indirect lighting under windows
- * 12V halogen spotlights in salon overhead
- * Dripless shaft seals
- * Dual bilge blowers
- * Red Dot cabin heat
- * Engine room lights
- * Halon fire suppression
- * Key-locked macerator discharge
- * Transom door
- * Vinyl cockpit-surround hip cushions
- * Teak cockpit coaming
- * Flotation devices
- * Danforth anchor
- * 200' all-chain rode
- * Maxwell vertical windlass
- * Chain stopper
- * Bow pulpit
- * Stainless railing extends along side-decks
- * 2 fender holders
- * Aquapro Sportmaster 10' RIB dinghy
- * 5 HP outboard
- * Garmin 2010c 10" color chart plotter
- * BlueChart map-chips: Puget sound, Georgia Straits
- * Furuno 1731 MKII CRT Radar
- * Icom ICM 127 VHF (2003)
- * Remote control searchlight
- * SSTL railing around aft edge
- * Lowrance X65 fishfinder
- * Ritchie compass
- * Flo-Scan fuel meter
- * Hailer
- * Systems monitor
Please call or email us with any questions.
5603 N. Waterfront Drive
Tacoma, WA 98407
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!