Palm Beach Gardens, FL, United Stat
Photo 1 of 2
Twin CAT 3196's, 660hp with 625 Hours
Two Stateroom layout, with spacious galley and salon, New EZCY enclosure/Aft Curtain Black, New Cockpit carpeting, Bottom painted, TNT Lift, Thruster, Cockpit AC, SAT TV and more...
Built on a fully cored hull, the 540 Sundancer's innovative cockpit layout is notable. Arranged with a hugely sociable lounge and fold out sunpad, the cockpit forms a single entertaining area rather than the divided space found in other express yachts. Another major change is found below; Both of the Sundancer's staterooms are spacious and have private head access. This boat must be seen to be appreciated!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 54' 0"
- LOA: 54' 0"
- DRAFT: 3' 11"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar
- HP: 660
- Fuel: 600 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: SEA RAY
- Model: Sundancer
Bed Queen-Size w/Innerspring Mattress w/Drawers & Carpeted Storage Below, Hanging Locker, Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead, Storage Cabinet w/Drawers - Port, TV/VCR/Radio Combo
Master Stateroom Aft: Bed: Walk-around Queen-Size w/Innerspring Mattress w/Carpeted Storage Below, Private Head with separate stall shower, Two Hanging Lockers, Stereo Speakers: (2) w/Subwoofer Base Module (Bose Acoustimass), Storage: In-Floor, Storage: Gunwale Cabinets, TV/VCR/Radio Combo 13", Vanity
Salon: Entertainment Center, Sofa w/Electrically Operated Slide-Out Bed, Fabric Day/Night w/Drape Trim shades, Dining/Cocktail table. Large under-counter TV
- Two private staterooms plus convertible sofa
- Cherrywood interior
- Two heads with separate stall showers
- Bose Surrround Sound stereo system
- New EZCY Enclosure/Aft Curtain (Black)
- TNT Lift
- Bow Thruster
- Cockpit A/C
- SAT TV
- Hydraulic swim platform lift
- Bow thruster
- Foredeck sunpad cushion
- Remote control anchor windlass
- Electric sunpad in cockpit
- Factory hardtop
- Cockpit air conditioning
- Remote control spotlight
- Tan dash
- Stainless steel windshield
- Windshield wipers and washers
- Westerbeke diesel generator in sound box
- Automatic battery chargers
- 50 Amp 240V shore power system
- Glendinning cable master
- Northstar 961 Large color plotter
- Dash mount compass
- Digital depth sounder
- Clarion CD stereo w/cockpit remote
- Large screen color TV /VCR player
- Furuno 1942 Radar
- Raytheon VHF radio
- Robertson AP22 autopilot
- Sea Ray systems monitor
- Color TC/VCRs in staterooms
- Built in coffeemaker
- Cutting board & sink w/Grohe faucet
- Microwave/Convection oven
- Refrigerator/Freezer w/icemaker
- Custom molded countertops
- Cockpit icemaker
- Granite floor in galley
- Glass & dish cabinets
- Upper & lower drawers w/cutlery insert
- Three burner cooktop stove w/solid surface cover
- Ample counter and storage space
- Cherry wood galley
- Cockpit refrigerator
Please call or email us with any questions.
250 SW Monterey Road
Stuart, FL 34994
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!