Photo 1 of 9
The PRINZ 54 Coupe is elegantly designed for superior performce and ultimate luxury.
This Prinz 54 Coupe yacht is produced by vacuum infusion using epoxy resin instead of regular polyester or vinyl-esther - epoxy resin ensures superior mechanical properties and improves the resistance against fatigue and cracking.
This production method drastically reduces the danger of osmosis and guarantees high quality yachts.
The Fuel efficient Volvo-Penta IPS 600 Engines run quiet and have a Cuise Speed at 25knts with full throttle topping out at 33knts.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 54' 0"
- LOA: 54' 0"
- DRAFT: 0' 0"
- Engine(s): Volvo
- HP: 435
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: PRINCE
- Model: Coupe
Boat has Anti-fouling paint. Builders Conformity certificate, EC Certificate and Owners Manuals
- Reverse Cycle A/C & Heat 3 Units in Cabins & Salon
- Reverse A/C & Heat in Cockpit
- Emergency electro mechanic switch / valve for fuel supply cut
- 5 marine batteries (12V - 170 Ah)
- Electronic battery loader 60A - 2 units
- Battery selecting voltage divider
- Electric power shore supply (220V)
- Integrated automatic electronic/electric switch and fuse panel
- Dual electrical circuit and sockets (12V - 220V)
- Generator 8kVA/220V
- Dual Electrical Circuit and sockets (12V-220V)
Electronics / Engines
The Vessel is powered by the very efficient and quiet Volvo-Penta IPS 600 with 435(hp). Easy Docking with joystick controls.
- Raymarine E120 chartplotter with GPS antenna
- Raymarine radar pathfinder - 24 nautical miles
- Raymarine autopilot IPS T12178 + ST 6002 + control unit
- Raymarine 45 STV satellite system incl. support in metallic color
- Camera in cockpit
- Volvo-Penta IPS joystick installation
- Additional Volvo-Penta IPS joystick installations on port- en starboard
- Volvo electronic engine controls
- Volvo EVC electronic engine display + multisensor
- VHF/DSC radio ICOM M421E + antenna + cable
- Saloon table adjustable in height with double electric piston
- Leather cushion for transformation of saloon table into double bed
- 32 inch LCD TV Philips in cockpit
- Electrically adjustable support for 32 inch TV
- Microwave oven 700W
- Ceramic cooking plate 2900W, stainless steel - 3 fires
Please call or email us with any questions.
250 SW Monterey Road
Stuart, FL 34994
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!