St Petersburg, Florida
Photo 1 of 37
<img title="Private Head Forward Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_772192320.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Fantastic Galley" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_676907988.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Deep Freeze" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_83877506.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Front opening frig w/freezer" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2023514063.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Built in convenient coffee maker" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_401454335.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Washer/Drier" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_178110736.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Large Capacity Watermaker" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1458395170.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Great shades" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_712241034.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="11-KW diesel generator" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_973652713.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Clean Yanmar diesel" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1642850473.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="2014 Tohatsu 20hp 4-stroke outboard" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1080807549.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="2014 TOP quality RIB" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1144804831.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Custom Arch w/electric RIB lift" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1277089579.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Looking forward- Main, Staysail, Jib" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1416067202.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Helm" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1556628163.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Instruments" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_970992064.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit Radio and instruments" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_81641616.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bow" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_880378397.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="At rest" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_121166554.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Weather coming in" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_33218659.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="End of a Perfect Day" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1065213292.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Top image is layout" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1637853505.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
THIS NEAR PERFECT VESSEL IS REDUCED TO $269,900
The Hunter 50 Center Cockpit is a "breakthrough" yacht that defines a safe, comfortable, exceptionally easy-to-sail center cockpit cruiser, which allows for short-handed sailing. She combines all the comforts of a center cockpit cruiser with an exciting Sporty look, performance and great value in a long-range package. "Bucket List includes multiple ease of sailing features including optional staysail for offshore sailing, electric primary and sail handling winches, washer/drier, generator, upgraded engine, 40 gal/hour watermaker (2014), custom stainless steel arch (2014), top-of-the-line RIB w/ 20hp OB (both 2014), Max Prop (2014) and much more. A LOADED to cruise yacht that spent most of her time up north in fresh water. Seller purchased her in 2014 and has well over $400,000 in her. You will not find a nicer or better equipped Hunter 50cc on the market at any price.
Don't depend upon tiny yachtworld photos. Contact the central agent for a link to 120+ high definition photos.
The 50 Center Cockpit delivers a spectacular master stateroom. This cabin pampers its guests with an in suite head, a island berth that is larger than a queen with innerspring mattress, twin nightstands, a dresser/desk, a vanity table with mirror, walk in closet, clothing chest, lockers and storage galore. The 50 Center Cockpit does not neglect any part of the boat with a gourmet galley, full navigation station, forward VIP stateroom, second head, airy salon, and high end electronics fill out this beautiful cruiser.
- Karadon® Countertops w/Backsplash and Stainless Steel Grab Rails
- Hatch, (1) Deck, Opening
- Electrical Outlet, AC
- Faucet, Dual Function Chrome Pull Out
- Freezer, Top Opening
- Freezer, Front Opening, Stainless Steel
- Fresh Water System, Pressurized, Hot and Cold
- Range Hood w/Light and Fan
- Refrigerator, Front-Opening, Stainless Steel
- Sinks, Double Stainless Steel w/Cutting Board
- Storage Cabinets (3)
- Storage Drawers (7)
- Storage Shelving
- Stove, Three Burner LPG Gimbaled w/Oven
- Waste Bin, Built-In
- Raymarine® Autopilot
- Raymarine® E-80 & 120 MFD w/GPS at Helm and Nav Station
- Integrated Radar
- Raymarine® ST-70 Package w/Autopilot and Remote, 3 Color Display Heads for Speed, Depth and Wind
- Raymarine® Wireless Autopilot Controller
- VHF Remote MIC at Helm
- SIRIUS® Stereo Receiver and Antenna
- Stereo, Bose®Lifestyle 28 Ent. System Upgrade (Main Salon)
- Stereo, Cockpit AM/FM/CD w/Arch Speakers
- Stereo, Stateroom AM/FM/CD w/Speakers
- TV for Main Salon, Flat Panel
- TV for Aft Stateroom, Drop Down Flat Panel w/DVD Player
- 11 KW Mastervolt diesel Generator
- (3) Air Conditioning systems w/heat
- Bow Thruster
- Up Graded 120amp Alternator w/smart regulator
- Inverter w/battery monitor system
- Water heater (2) 39 gal total
- LED Cabin lights
- Battery Boxes, (3) House, Size 8D
- Battery Charger, 100-Amp
- Bilge Pump, Manual
- Bilge Pump, Electric Primary 1500 GPH
- Bilge Pump, Electric Secondary 4000 GPH w/Alarm
- Isolation Transformer
- Shore Power System, 50amp, 240 Volt w/Isolation Transformer and Cord
- NMMA Certification On All Systems
- Upgraded 110 HP Yanmar Diesel Auxiliary Engine w/1,378 hrs (Just Serviced)
- X-Change-R® Oil Change System
- Max Prop w/4 blades on upgraded large hub NEW 2014- Professionally pitched.
- Mastervolt 11kw diesel generator w/only 22 hrs- (Just Serviced)
- SK HC 1000 Fully Automatic Watermaker (40gal/hr) new 2014
- Bow Thruster
- Quite Flush fresh water flush electric heads for reduced head odor
- Waste Holding Tank w/Macerator Pump
- Water Heaters, (2) 39 Gallons Total (one is disconnected)
- Jet Spa tub in Aft Stateroom
Sails and Rigging
This is a rare find with the factory cutter rig for safe off shore passagemaking. Also electric primary winches for easy sailing.
- Doyle Jib on Hood Seafurl furler
- Doyle Staysail on Hood Seafurl furler (self tacking) for easy tacking
- Doyle in-mast furling Main w/optional vertical battens for improved performance
- Solid Boom Vang
- Internal Halyards Led To Cockpit
- Mainsheet, Double Ended allowing trimming at helm or at companion way
- Mast, Selden®, B&R w/Fractional Sailplan
- Rigging Line Stoppers and Organizers, 2 Sets
- Traveler, Arch-Mounted for Mainsheet
- Winches, (2) sail handling at companion way, 2-Speed Self Tailing, #46 (1) ELECTRIC.
- Winch (2) Primary at Helm, both 2-Speed ELECTRIC, Self-Tailing #54
- Windex Wind Indicator
- Cockpit Traveler Arch, Stainless Steel w/Mainsheet Traveler
- Halyard Tail Storage Wells
Hull and Deck
A custom built high stainless steel arch (NEW 2014) to allow the dinghy to lift high out of water which keeps dinghy clear of waves, improves visibility astern, and for safety, allows access to stern ladder while dinghy is secure. Very important if retrieving someone. Dinghy is held securely in place by stainless chocks. And, it is electrically operated.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 50' 0"
- LOA: 50' 0"
- BEAM: 14' 9"
- DRAFT: 5' 6"
- Hours: 1378
- HP: 110
- Fuel: 162 gallons
- Water: 194 gallons
- Holding: 52 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hunter
- Model: 50 Center Cockpit
Please call or email us with any questions.
1015 Riverside Dr.
Palmetto, FL 34221
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!