Photo 1 of 5
New to the market!!!! Incredible is all that can be said about this boat!!!This two-owner boat has been extremely well maintained and no expense has been spared in keeping Ta’una in “tip-top” shape. Ta’una has a very well thought out two-stateroom, galley-down layout that sleeps four, perfect for a cruising family or two couples. Navigation equipment featuring top-notch Northstar and Furuno models, with gps/chart plotter, radar, auto-helm, VHF radio/intercom and more, with every component duplexed and repeated to the bridge helm. From her custom helm, to her mechanical and electrical systems, to her custom layout, no attention to detail has been spared in making Ta’una one of the finest East Bay 43 FB’s available on the market.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 43' 0"
- LOA: 43' 0"
- Displacement: 31970 lbs
- LWL: 39' 5"
- BEAM: 13' 2"
- DRAFT: 3' 8"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar 3208 TA
- Hours: 625
- HP: 435
- Fuel: 450 gallons
- Water: 110 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Grand Banks
- Model: Eastbay 43
- Designer: Raymond Hunt
Custom cabinetry is noticed throughout Ta’una’s interior. Her layout features a spacious salon with settee and table to starboard, two chairs and entertainment center to port, with a bookshelf aft. There is a port-side navigation/breakfast table opposite the starboard-side helm. Below, Ta’una has a spacious galley to port that features ample storage and top-shelf appliances. Opposite the galley is a two-bunk stateroom with hanging locker and plenty of drawers for storage. Forward of the galley is a port-side head and vanity, with a stall shower and additional vanity directly across on the starboard side. Ta’una’s master stateroom features a queen-sized pedestal bed, hanging locker, and a significant number of drawers and cabinets for storage.
- * Custom Varnish Interior
- * Indigo Blue Ultrasuede Upholstery in Salon
- * Curtains W/2 Blue Ultrasuede Stripes
- * Pneumatic Lifts on L-shaped Settee
- * Settee Table w/Two Top Openings
- * Two Arm Chairs in Salon w/Indigo Ultrasuede
- * Custom Lockers in Forward Cabin
- * Starboard Shower
- * Custom Dining/Chart Table
- * Window Screens on Opening Windows
- * Teak Molding on Edge of Flybridge
- * Book/Stereo Aft Cabin
- * Entertainment Center w/110V Outlet
- * Toast Bimini
- * * Down Galley
- * Custom Cabinetry
- * Corian Counter Tops
- * Adjustable Shelves
- * Large Dry Storage
- * Bottle & Mug Storage
- * Courtesy Light at Steps in Galley
- * S/S Top Loading Freezer (Box Only)Temperature Gauges for Refrigeration
- * Force 10 Propane Stove
- * Double Scandvik Sink
- * Custom Pantry
- * Hubbell TV/CTV Outlet
- * Air Conditioning - Two 16K BTU Units
- * Circut Breakers - 7 Extra DC
- * Wire for Three 12V DC Fans
- * Heart Freedom 25 Inverter w/Remote
- * Sealand Vacu-Flush Head
- * Electronics Overhead Locker
- * Electronics Console
- * (2) Robertson RS-8300 VHF's
- * (2) Northstar 6000i w/Loop Antennas
- * Furno 1832 & NMEA Cable
- * Spot Light & S/S Bracket
- * BSB Region Chart
- * Satellite TV
- * * VHF Antenna & Mounts
- * Simrad AP-20 w/Rpuu-80 w/Remote
- * Raymarine ST-60 Tridata w/BTH & Fairing
- * Radar Mast Mount
- * Autopilot Hoses
- * Westerbeke 5KW Generator
Please call or email us with any questions.
2 Bridge Street
Old Saybrook, CT 06475
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!