45' Buddy Davis
"Buddy Davis Express"
New Jersey, NJ
Photo 1 of 5
This is a fine example of a true "CAROLINA BUILT" Buddy Davis. Owner says "SELL"
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: Buddy Davis
- Model: Buddy Davis Express
- Length: 45' 0"
- LOA: 45' 0"
- Displacement: 41000 lbs
- BEAM: 16' 0"
- DRAFT: 4' 4"
- Engine(s): MAN D2846LE40
- Hours: 1020
- HP: 800
- Fuel: 820 gallons
- Water: 120 gallons
- Holding: 30 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
Master stateroom forward w/Island berth. Sofa w/storage to port, master head w/stall shower to starboard. Galley aft to port, convertible dinette to starboard. The cabin has 2 AC units totaling 28,000 btu's. There is built in rod storage on the port side above the sofa.
- * Teak cockpit sole
- * Insulated baitwell in transom w/seawater circulation pump
- * In deck insulated fishbox w/Eskimo Ice machine and macerator pump out
- * Murray Bros fighting chair
- * Engine room access from cockpit thru companion way steps
- * Cockpit speakers in gunwals
- * Cockpit freezer
- * Cockpit lights under gunwals
- * SS scuppers
- * Freshwater inlet
- * TV cable connection
- * Phone connection
- * 50 Amp cable connection
- * Fish door w/gate
- * Teak cover boards
- * 6 gunwale mount rod holders
- * In deck (stbd)removable dunnage box
- * Cockpit shower (hot&cold)
- * Corner hawes pipes
- * SS cleats
- * Fresh & Salt water washdown
- * Insulated drink box
- * Cockpit prep station
- * P&S tackle storage centers
- * Refrigerator w/top freezer
- * Built in Microwave
- * Ice Maker
- * Spacious amount of storage under counter
- * Recessed 2 burner ceramic stove
- * Sink w/hot & cold pressure water
- * Custom granite counter tops
- * Amtico sole in galley
Electronics / Navigation
All electronics are flush mounted in helm console.
- * Furuno NavNet w/2 screens
- * Furuno Fish Finder
- * Northstar 952
- * Simrad Auto Pilot
- * 2 icom VHF's
- * Weserbeke 8kw gen set w/sound shield
- * 120/240v 50 amp shore line
- * Port & Starboard battery banks
- * Battery parallel switch
- * 3 AC units totaling 44,000 btu's
- * Bonding system
- * Ground fault receptacles
- * AC/DC lighting throughout
- * Flourescent engine room lights
The entire engine room has been faired and painted with Awlcraft 2000. The overhead flourecent lighting provides a well lit work area. Engine accessability is excellent with ample room on the outboard sides of the engines. All mechanical components such as AC compressors,AC pump, fresh water heater, fresh water pump, and ice maker are located in the engine room.
- * Fuel filters on Main & gen engines
- * Coolant recovery system on main engines
- * Oil pumpout system
- * Dripless shaft seals
- * Smoke alarm
- * Fire suppression system
- * Vent fans
- * Engine start & stop controls
- * High water alarms
- * Crash pumps on main engines
The helm is to starboard w/the cabin door just port of center sliding into a pocket to port. There is an L-shaped lounge to port w/storage beneath. To starboard there is a lounge seat running fore to aft w/storage beneath. There is a glass windshield and 3 windshield wipers providing ample protection on a rainy day. The helm deck is enclosed with a fiberglass hardtop and 4 sided enclosure w/u-zips on port, starboard, and aft curtains. The helm sole is finished in teak to accent the trade mark "Davis Teak Helm Pod". Two teak and vinyl chairs (Helm & Mate), along with 16,000 btu's of AC add the final touches to a spacious and very comfortable command area.
Comes with fishing equipment.
- * Pipewelders tower w/upper control station
- * Hardtop w/recessed running lights
- * Buggy top on upper station
- * Rod holders on aft end of tower
- * Rupp double spreader riggers mounted on hardtop
- * 3 moulded in spreader lights on upper station platform
The hull of this 45 Buddy Davis is finished in Awlcraft 2000 "Aristo Blue" to compliment the white topside. The Awlcraft 2000 provides a high gloss finish with a minimum amount of maintenance. The rich deep blue tone of the hull accents the classic lines of the Buddy Davis design.
Please call or email us with any questions.
#2 Second Avenue
Cape May, NJ 08204
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!