110' Aluminum Boats Inc
"Spirit of Cape May"
Photo 1 of 10
UPDATE! INTERIOR PICTURES ADDED! SCROLL TO BOTTOM OR VIEW PHOTO GALLERY
110x28 All Aluminum. USCG certified 405 Passengers. Stability test conducted at new 185 lb weight. Upper Pilot House. Cabin cushioned seating for 110 at tables. Upper Deck Seating for 110. Galley/ Bar on lower deck. Bar upper deck. DJ Area on upper deck. Upper Deck certified for 212 passengers. Open area for dance floor on upper deck. Aft Deck seating for 30 under cover. Bow seating for 40. Bench seating down both sides of cabin. Powered by 3 650HP Detroit Diesels 1271tis. Recent Engine Survey shows engines are in excellent condition. 20 Knot Top Speed. 16 Knot Cruise. 2 Rebuilt 50KW Delco Generators 471s. Whole Boat rewired. Whole boat sand blasted and repainted. Whole boat re-plumbed. All New Electronics. New 500 Watt PA System. New Appliances, including, 5 dish Steam Table, Large Hot box for caterer, Pizza hot box, new fountain soda wunder bar, New SS Refridgerator/freezer, Chest Freezers, Commercial Dish Washer. Corian Counter Tops, Draft Beer System, Intercom system, All Tables resurfaced, New Carpeting, Amtico Teak and Holly entry ways, Amtico Teak and Holly in Enclosed Pilot House. New Dash and paneling in Enclosed Pilot House. New Aged Honduran Mahogany and Teak utilized throughout the vessel. All new Sinks, Toilets, Infared Faucets, Paper Towel Dispensers and Bathroom Tissue Dispensers in all 4 restrooms. 220 Blower Fan for engine space. Easy access engine room Bulkhead door by Diamond Sea Glaze. All new Waste and freshwater tankage. Integral Fuel tank cleaned and divided for increased stability. New Life Jacket Storage Fabricated, Molded Fiberglass seating in exterior spaces. New Aluminum Railings throughout, New Bulwark on upper and lower decks. New Bow Cleat. New Stern Configuration, New Doors throughout New Windows on front of upper pilot house and lower cabin. Boat Rebuilt in 2008 by Back Harbor Marine, Inc.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 110' 0"
- LOA: 110' 0"
- Displacement: 99 lbs
- LWL: 90' 0"
- BEAM: 28' 0"
- DRAFT: 6' 0"
- Engine(s): Detroit
- Hours: 2000
- HP: 650
- Fuel: 2000 gallons
- Water: 600 gallons
- Holding: 800 gallons
- Hull Construction: Aluminum
- Manufacturer: Aluminum Boats Inc
- Model: Pilothouse
Cabin Seating for 110
Aft Deck Seating for 30
Bow Deck Seating for 40
Side Decks seating for 100
Upper Deck Certified for 220
- Cushioned seating at dinettes in the Cabin
- Life Jacket Stowage and seating on upper deck
- Bench style seating on the sides of the cabin.
- Cushioned reversible seating on the upper deck
- Bench style seating on the upper deck
- Molded fiberglass seating on the bow and stern decks
Modular Heavy Aluminum Framed Snack Bar
- Corian Countertop
- Skinned in Marine Plywood and Teak like Paneling
- SS Refridgerator/ Freezer/ Icemaker
- Pizza Warmer
- * Large Insulated Steamer Hot Box
- * Commercial Dish Washer
- Draft Beer Kegerator
- Steam Table
- Ice/Bar Section with Sink and Blender
- Wunder Bar
- Coffee Maker
- Hot Dog Steamer
- Hot Chocolate Maker
Electronics / Navigation
All Rewired and Professionally Installed by MTS Electronics of Clermont, NJ
- 48 Mile Furuno Radar Open Array
- 48 Mile Furuno Radar Open Array
- Furuno VHF w/ Scrambler
- 500 Watt Sound System
- 30 Speaker System
- 6 Terra X Speakers
- Engine Room/ Galley/ Pilot House Intercom
- Surveillance/ Camera System
- 1000 Watt Furuno Fishfinder 585L
- Northstar 958 Chartplotter
- Icom VHF
- Wireless Mics
- Wired Mic
- Zoned Volume Control
All Wires Looked over. Dead Wires Removed. All spent wires replaced. New Wiring installed.
- (2) 471 Detroit 50KW Delco Generator
- La Marche Battery Charger
- 6 New 8D Rolla Batteries for Starting Mains and Generators
- 3 Phase Cincinnati Blower Fan
- New Electrical Panel
- New 24 Volt Starters on 1271ti
- New 24 Volt Starters on 471s
- Independent 8D Pilot House Batteries
- 3 Phase Fire Pumps
- 3 Phase Auxiliary Steering System Pumps
New Bulwarks, New Railings, New Bow Cleat, New Upper Bulwark, New Upper Railings, New Seating, Decks Sandblasted. New Imron Paint on Hullsides, Cabin, Bulwark, Upper Bullwark, and Pilot House. All painted surfaces, primed with Ameron 235 Epoxy 2-4 coats.
- New Power Hydraulic Helm
- New Hynautic Hydraulic Controls
- New Glass doors and in forward cabin
- new Bathroom Doors All new bathroom Fixtures
- New Amtico Teak and Holly at entryways
- New Windows
- New Glass door in aft of cabin
- New Carpeting
- New Amtico Teak and Holly in Pilot House
Not a system we haven't touched. We are particular about our Vessels.
Please call or email us with any questions.
#2 Second Avenue
Cape May, NJ 08204
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!