"Tail Chaser II "
San Diego, CA
Photo 1 of 32
***Completely Updated One-of-a Kind Sport Fisher/Cockpit Motor Yacht***
This is an exceptional opportunity to own an exceptional boat. The 48' Uniflite Cockpit Motor Yacht has a well known reputation for it's quality construction and sea-keeping abilities. This very special yacht has been completely remodeled and updated over the past few years. This is a beautiful/comfortable long-range cruising and fishing vessel that literally needs nothing. The boat is powered by twin Johnson & Towers 6-71TIs with 560 hours on the starboard engine and only 34 hours on the completely rebuilt port engine. There is a new Northern Lights 10k Genset with only 585 hours as well as a low-time Westerbeke 8k Genset. The vessel is equipped with a new Cape Horn Xtreme 400GPD Watermaker. The bottom was recently painted and both props were balanced and tuned. New interior furnishing have been installed throughout including headliner, carpet, track lighting, large flat-screen TVs, stereo/entertainment system, and new reverse cycle heat/AC. All of the stainless steel railings are new/custom designed for this vessel. The vessel is also equipped with a substantial inventory of high quality fishing gear. If you are looking for a beautiful/proven sport fisher-cruiser at a fraction of the replacement cost....don't miss this opportunity!
The Tail Chaser is currently in transit from Southern California to Mexico. Please contact Cabrillo Yacht Sales for additional information and to discuss arrangements to view this vessel.
Please contact Master User at (619) 523-1745
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 48' 0"
- Displacement: 39000 lbs
- BEAM: 14' 9"
- DRAFT: 3' 9"
- Engine(s): Johnson & Towers DD 6-71 TI
- Hours: 560
- Fuel: 825 gallons
- Water: 250 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Uniflite
- Model: Cockpit Motor Yacht
- Forward Stateroom has over/under twin berths with hanging locker and
- Forward Head...electric toilet, shower, macerator, Corian countertops
with molded sink with ample storage
- Master Stateroom is aft with queen size berth, built-in settee and vanity
- Master Head is ensuite with electric toilet, stall shower, macerator, Corian
countertops with molded sink and vanity
- Salon has large settee to starboard, 42" flat screen TV and two bar-
height stools to port plus a computer work station aft to port. There is
custom halogen lighting throughout salon plus new headliner and carpeting.
The lower helm station is in salon forwad to port side.
- The Galley is forward to port and down 3 steps from the Salon
- New Corian countertops with molded-in sink
- New Hot/Cold water fixture
- Built-in Microwave Oven
- New electric 3-burner glass stove/cook top with oven
- New full size refrigerator
- Abundant storage space
Electronics / Navigation
- 2 ICOM VHF Radiow with DSC
- Furuno FC 582L Fishfinder/Depth
- Garmin Color GPS/Chart Plotter
- Furuno 1948 Radar with Scanner
- Danforth 6" Compass
- Teleflex SS Gauges
- Northern Lights 10k Genset with 600hrs
- Westerbeke 8k Genset with 3500hrs
- 5ea 8-D Marine Batteries (18 months old)/2-start & 3-house
- Blue Seas electrical Distribution Panels
- All new panels and wiring within past 3 years
- 5ea Rule 2000 GPH automatic 12V Bilge Pumps
- High Water Alarm
- 2ea 110V high volume flood pumps with automatic/float activation
Please call or email us with any questions.
5060 North Harbor
San Diego, CA 92106
Telephone: (619) 523-1745
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!