Photo 1 of 25
<img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00182048_287.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00182049_333.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00182050_167.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00182051_195.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00182052_199.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00182053_265.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00182054_131.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00182055_281.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00182056_135.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00182057_257.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
The Tayana 48, designed by Robert Perry, was introduced to provide a fast cruiser of moderate size that can comfortably accommodate a sailing family of two or more couples. She has a powerful rig, an easily driven hull and excellent sailing characteristics. Few yachts in her size range can equal her speed and sea-keeping capabilities.
This vessel has just returned from Panama to Mazatlan where she is currently at berth. She offers a seamless transition between owners as most of her gear (linens, etc.,) goes with the vessel.
Call to make an appointment to view her!
to view all of our yachts for sale.
Please contact Master User at (619) 523-1745
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 48' 0"
- Max Height: 70
- Displacement: 35000 lbs
- LWL: 40' 3"
- Ballast: 11675 lbs
- BEAM: 14' 6"
- DRAFT: 5' 3"
- Engine(s): Yanmar diesel 4JH2 DTE
- Hours: 1700
- HP: T/88
- Fuel: 120 gallons
- Water: 230 gallons
- Holding: 60 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Tayana
- Model: Center Cockpit Cutter
* Lifejackets: (6), Harnesses & Tethers
* Life Rings
* GIVENS OCEAN 4-Man Liferaft
* EPIRB: ACR Cat II
* MOB Pole
* Jack Lines: 3-way including across transom
* Abandon ship bag with EPIRB
* Masthead Lightning diffuser
* Removable Louvered Entry Doors exchanged for Lexan Drop Boards for Offshore
Electronics / Navigation
* ICOM IC-700 PRO W/Pactor II Modem
* FURUNO 1832, 24nm
* Radio Alarm
* UNIDEN VHF600 w/WHAM VHF
* ROBERTSON AP20 Auto Pilot
* FURUNO GP1610C Chart Plotter
* FURUNO GP1610C GPS
* RITCHIE Compass
* SONY AM/FM 10-CD Changer Stereo
* TOSHIBA COMBO/INSIGNIA DVD
* B&G NETWORK Depth Sounder
* B&G NETWORK Wind Speed and Direction
* Hands Free Walkie Talkies
* (4) 6v Deep Cycle House Bank Batteries tied as (2) 12v batteries; (2) 12v starting batteries for engine & generator
* Guest Battery Switches
* HEART Inverter
* Interior Lighting: (16) Overhead, (8) Wall Sconces, Incandescent, LEDs, Red Floor Courtesy Lights
* HEART Battery Charger
* Dockside Cables: 50' 50-30 amp adapter, cable for telephone
* NORTHERN LIGHTS Generator 5kw 911 hours
* BALMAR Alternator 70 Series
* Other: Internal bonding to all chain plates, thru-hulls and rudder system Interior cabled for telephone
* Access to Ynamar diesel engine and generator from 6 doors and 4 sides
* (1) Automatic Bilge Pump
* Bilge Blower
* Manual Fire Extinguishing
* RACOR Fuel Filters
* Engine and Stove Fuel Shut Off
* Fresh Water Cooling: Heat Exchanger
* Marine "Y" Overboard Head
* 60g Manual Discharge Holding Tank
* SPECTRA VENTURA 6g/h ('06) Watermaker, New Pump
* 3-Bladed Bronze Prop
* Hydraulic Wheel Steering
* YANMAR Transmission with Engine Alarm, Emergency Stop
* Emergency Tiller
* 44# Delta Anchor; 300' 1/2" BBB
* CQR Anchor, Chain 25', Line 150'
* FORTRESS FX 37 Anchor
* MAXWELL Anchor Windlass 12v up/down operation
* Dual Stainless Steel Anchor Rollers
* Tricolor, Anchor Strobe Nav Lights
* Spreader Lights
* Deck Lights and Handheld Search
* Stainless Steel Stanchions and Dual Lifelines
* Port, Starboard and Stern Gates
* Boarding and Swim Ladders
* Swim Platform with Hot and Cold Shower Wand
* Bow and Mast Pulpits
* AVON 9.6', 8hp YAMAHA, 3.3hp MERCURY, OB Davit
* Saltwater Deck Wash Down
* Covers and Curtains; Dodger with window covers, Bimini with Sun Curtains, Cockpit Cushions, Propane BBQ, Shade Tree Mast to Backstay Screens for all Ports, Hatches and Companionway Teak Cap and All Handrail Covers
* FG Non-Skid Deck
* (2) Stern Rail Seats
Sails and Rigging
* SOFTNORLAM Sails: Fully-battened Main In-Boom-Furled Staysail, Yankee 115%
* Types of Sails: North & UK
* Sail Area: 1048 square feet
* LEWMAR Mainsheet Traveler
* Leisure Roller Furling
* Main, Profurl, Staysail & Yankee
* Manual Backstay Adjuster
* Winches: LEWMAR ST 2-Spd #48 elec., (2) #54, (5) #40
* FORESPAR Boom Vang
* Aluminum Keel Stepped Mast
* Stainless Steel Standing Rigging
* Stainless Steel Standing Rigging
* All Lines Led Aft
* Whisker Stowed on Deck
* Running Backstay
* Backstay Split and Insulated
* (2) Vacuums
* Sewing Machine
* Sail Repair Kit
* Fabrics and Fasteners
* All Parts and Tools Remain with the Vessel
* System Manuals
* (2) Space Heaters
* Courtesy Flags for entire Carribbean and Central America
* Cruising Guides & Charts
Hot Water Heater in 110v mode.
In master aft stateroom is ensuite head with separate stall shower and vanity, cabinets, hanging lockers, laundry basket, drawers contain owners personal property. Snorkel fins and masks. Wall painting & map. Wooden bowl, carved mask.
Please call or email us with any questions.
5060 North Harbor
San Diego, CA 92106
Telephone: (619) 523-1745
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!