39' SEA RAY
"39' 1987 SEA RAY SUNDANCER"
ST THOMAS, United States Virgin Isl
Photo 1 of 10
MUST SELL NOW! This 390 has been well maintained and continuously updated throughout the years. Her 3208 Caterpillars (375hp) have been meticulously cared for, and look and run well.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 39' 0"
- LOA: 39' 0"
- DRAFT: 2' 4"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar
- HP: 375
- Fuel: 300 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: SEA RAY
- Model: Cruiser
Overnight accommodations for four owners and guests are available between two enclosed staterooms. The master stateroom can be found forward and features a queen island berth. The guest stateroom is to starboard and is equipped with a twin settee and flip down bunk. The guest stateroom also features a sliding partition allowing full utilization of the area when entertaining in the salon. The salon features an oversize settee and original convertible teak table. Original teak trim and updated carpet and upholstery can be found throughout the cabin.
- Two (2) reverse cycle marine air systems.
- Full Walk-in Shower
- Carpet & Upholstery
- Original Teak Hi-Lo Table
- New Lewmar Windlass - chain & rode
- New Canvas in 2004
- Raw Water Washdown
- Fresh Water Washdown
Electrical & Mechanical
Full maintainance records and logs.
- 8kW Westerbeke Generator - 1471 hours w/ mechanical instrumentation at the helm.
- Dual 30A Shore Power
- New Halon System 3 years ago
- Steering Ram replaced 2 years ago
- Helm replaced 2 years ago
- T-3208 Cat Diesels w/ 1579 hours
- All Raw Water Systems redone in 2005
- Two (2) Spare Monel Props
- One (1) Spare Shaft
- Two (2) New 8D Marine Batteries 6/05
- Macerator replaced two years ago
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Robertson AP200DL Autopilot
- Furuno LS 6000 Radar
- Glendenning Sync
- Furuno Fishfinder
- Garmin Color GPS Chartplotter
- Emergency Start
A full galley can be found to starboard, just aft of the guest stateroom. Features include a new refrigerator, 3 burner stove, microwave, sink, and lots of storage. A breakfast bar / counter top is nicely incorporated into the forward area.
Please call or email us with any questions.
13611 S. Dixie Hwy., Suite 109-484
Miami, FL 33176
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!