San Diego, CA, United States
Photo 1 of 1
REDUCED BY $175,000.00
Perfect fishing platform, custom built under the supervision of the owner, he made several trips to the yard to make sure the vessel was built to his specification.
Reconfigured for sportfishing, at the factory, the hull was extended by 30", engines, shafts and rudders repositioned, fuel tanks increased by 700 gallons. Bait tanks, enlarged lazarette hatch, two integrated fish box, one a freezer, tackle center and many custom features.
Custom features includes,
Upgraded engines, bow thruster, stabilizers, bigger generator, custom watermaker and much more.
Three staterooms, state of the art electronics, 2009 11' RIB Dinghy with a four stroke outboard.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 62' 0"
- LOA: 62' 0"
- DRAFT: 3' 3"
- Engine(s): Cummins
- HP: 1320
- Fuel: 1300 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: COMPASS
- Model: Motor Yacht
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Muir Cayman windlass
- Bruce anchor w/ 340' chain
- Fresh/ salwater washdown
- Wet bar w/U-line refrigerator and ice maker
- 18" jennair BBQ
- Stainless sink
- 11' RIB dinghy w/ 25 hp yamaha four strokes
- 1000 lbs electric davit
- AVON liferaft
- 3 Scoop bait tank in aft combing
- 2 fish boxes, one w/ freezer
- 2 Outriggers
- 8 Rocket lauchers
- Integrated fishing tackle center w/ locker and sink
- Fresh and salt water washdown
- Lazarette and engine room access
- Stern anchor
- 16 KW Northern lights generator
- 2500 W inverter
- 100 Amps. battery charger
- Bow thruster/ windlass battery charger
- Glendinning cable system w/ 75' 240v 50 amps cord
- 4-200 Ah House inverter and house batteries
- 4-200 Ah Engine batteries
- 2-200 Ah Bowthruster and windlass
- 1 Generator battery
- Central vacuum system
- Stacked washer/dryer
- 3000 Watts inverter
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
Upper/ lower helm
- Three Stations Electronic Control and bow thruster control
- Simrad AP20 auto pilot
- Furuno FRS 1000 64 miles radar
- Furuno FMD remote display
- Furuno FVC- 292 Sounder
- Furuno GD 1700C 10" color Navnet
- Furuno FS 1503 150 watts SSB radio
- Satellite phone system
- Intercom system
- Raymarine ST60 tri-data
Engine /Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins QSM11 660 hp each
- Naiad stabilizers
- Bow thruster
- Dual racor fuel/ water separators w/ cross over
- Racor vacuum gauges
- Automatic fire supression system
- Dripless shaft logs
- Marine Air cndition system, 4 units, 48,000 BTU
- Sealand Vacuflush system.
- Instant water heater
- Black granit counter tops
- GE Microwave/ convection
- GE four burners cooktop
- GE double door refrigerator/freezer w/ dispenser
- Trash compactor
- Double stainless steel sinks
All interior with Cherry wood, teak and holly floor.
Salon with big screen TV and entertainment center to starboard, leather L-shape sofa to port, coffe table, to staboard, two comfortable chairs with built in console.
Up three steps to the pilothouse with galley to port, dinette to staboard and full helm with all electronics, access to deck through two doors on each side. Set of steps to starboard gives you access to the upper helm with full electronics, repetition of the lower helm.
Companion way to port. down to the sleeping quarters, forward is the VIP with a queen walk around, going aft, guest stateroom with upper and lower berths, access to the guest head and stall shower from the VIP or the hallway.
The master is amidship with a queen walkaround, ample closets space, extansive head and separate shower.
Please call or email us with any questions.
1450 Harbor Island Dr. Suite #207
San Diego, CA 92101
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!