38' United Ocean
Photo 1 of 10
If you're looking for a beautiful turn-key trunk cabin trawler this is a must see boat. With her single diesel,generator, A/C, furnace etc. this vessel is
ready to cruise now!!! Fresh bottom spring '08.
Additional contact info: cell (410)353-5335 e-mail- email@example.com
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 38' 0"
- LOA: 38' 0"
- BEAM: 13' 6"
- DRAFT: 3' 5"
- Engine(s): Perkins 6.3544M
- Hours: 3700
- HP: 120
- Fuel: 400 gallons
- Water: 225 gallons
- Holding: 30/65 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: United Ocean
- Model: Trunk Cabin
Beginning forward you find yourself in the large guest stateroom with ensuite
head with shower and numerous lockers and drawers. Up two steps puts you in the main saloon/galley, featuring hi-lo table, L-shaped settee (which converts) and
the large galley running full length to stbd. Down two steps and you're in the
comfortable owners cabin featuring a centerline queen berth, enclosed head with tub/shower and plenty of storage. This vessel has teak parquet flooring throughout, and features access doors to port and stbd. in the main saloon.
- Custom screens for saloon doors
- See through window covers
- Screens for all ports & hatchs
- refrigerator (new 2006)
- Westinghouse microwave
- Three burner propane stove w/oven
- Overhead exhaust fan
- Hot/cold pressure water
- Deep double s/s sink
- LPG solonoid control
Electronics / Navigation
- Auto pilot
- 5" Ritchie compass on bridge
- 4" Ritchie compass at lower helm
- Datamarine depth sounders x2
- Heart Inverter 2000
- Battery condition indicator
- Icom M127 VHF on bridge
- Icom VHF at lower helm
- GPS/Garmin 210
- Stereo system w/CD player
- Raytheon radar
- Golf cart batteries for house bank (6)
- Dockside power cables
- 8 KW Northern Lights gen set(485 hrs)
- Galvanic Isolator
- Seperate eng starting battery
- Balmar high output alternator
- Elec. heads w/macerators new 2000
- Smart Charger battery charger
- 12/v fans
- Windshield wipers
- Dual Racor fuel filters for main eng
- Racor fuel filter for gen
- Marine Air reverse cycle AC/Heat
- Espar diesel fired heater
- Extra propeller
- Numerous spare engine parts
- Manual bilge pump
- Auto bilge pumps
- Bow Thruster new 2000 "Side Power"
- Bilge blowers
- Hydraulic steering
- Lofrans electric windlass
- Danforth anchor
- Fenders & dock lines
- Bruce anchor
- Saltwater washdown
- Search light
- Bimini w/enclosure on FB
- Bimini & side curtains on trunk cabin
- Igloo coolers with custom cushions
- Swim platform w/ladder
- Opening hatchs x2
Check out other listings from Mid Coast Yachts
38' Sweden Yachts
38' Chris Craft
Please call or email us with any questions.
4815 Riverside Drive Suite 101
Galesville, MD 20765
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!