46' Custom Norm Cross
Photo 1 of 21
Comfortable and Economica
ACTIVELY CHARTERING - VESSEL HAS MARAD WAIVER - BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.
THIS CUSTOM BUILT NORM CROSS DESIGN TRI-MARAN IS ACTIVELY CHARTERING IN THE BAHAMAS AND IS THE PERFECT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.
THIS MULTI-HULL ACCOMMODATES FRIENDS AND FAMILY MORE THAN COMFORTABLY AND IS VERY ECONOMICAL TO OWN AND OPERATE.
VIEWING IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Present all offers to Mark at 305-451-5385
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 46' 0"
- LOA: 46' 0"
- Displacement: 19500 lbs
- BEAM: 25' 3"
- Engine(s): Perkins 4-236
- Hours: 4000
- HP: 80
- Fuel: 39 gallons
- Water: 190 gallons
- Hull Construction: Composite
- Manufacturer: Custom Norm Cross
- Model: Sailing Tri-Maran
- Designer: Norm Cross
Teak Parquet Cabin Soles, Teak Grab Rails. Solid Hull with Anti-fouling paint. Currently in Charter and is an active business opportunity in the Bahamas.
- * Flourescent Light Fixtures - 12 Volt
- * Forward Head Near Main Salon
- * AM/FM/CD 12 Bolt Stereo
- * 13" TV
The Galley is Aft and Starboard.
- 2 Burner Propane Cooktop
- Engine Driven Holdover Refrigeration System
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Ample Storage Cabinets
- Faucets & Fixtures in Galley are Demand Pumps - 12 Volt
- (4) Fire Extinguishers
- (6) 12 Gauge Aerial Flares
- 25 mm Flare Gun
- 12 Adult PFD's
- 2 Children's PFD's
- Hand Held Search Light
Electronics / Navigation
- VHF Standard Horizon Quest
- Standard 160 Chart Plotting GPS
- Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot
- Garmin 240 Blue Sounder Depth Sounder
- 6" Ritchie Compass
- Kenwood AM/FM/CD with Satellite Receiver
- Electrical Panel - Salon/Aft
- (8) 6 Volt Batteries - House
- (1) 12 Volt Battery - Starting
- (8) D Batteries
- 12 Volt Outlets at Helm Station
- Alternator on Main Diesel Engine (120 Amps)
- (4) Solor Panels Topside
- Single Perkins 4-236
- Morse Mechanical Lever/Cable Type at Helm Station
- Cable Actuated Emergency Shut Down at Helm Station
- Low Oil Pressure Alarm & Coolant Over Heat Warning Audible at Helm Station
- New Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Salt Water Cooled
- Bronze Thru-Hull Fittings
- * Stainless Steel Stanchions
- * Cable Lifelines
- * Rail w/6 Stanchions & 2 Dolphin Strikers
- * Manual Windlass
- * White Decks w/Nonskid Compound
Sails and Rigging
- Standing Rigging
- Sitka Spruce Box Masts for Main & Mizzen
- Stainless Steel/Bronze Turnbuckles
- Chain Plates
- Ground Tackle
- 45# Bruce Anchor with 200' of 3/8" Chain
- (2) FX-37 Fortress Aluminum Danforth Type with 20' 3/8" Chain and Nylon Rode
Please call or email us with any questions.
182 Lorelane Place
Key Largo, FL 33037
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!