Tarpon Springs, FL
Photo 1 of 24
THIS FASTIDIOUS BUILDER'S CUSTOM CAT IS READY TO TAKE YOU ANYWHERE!
VERY HIGH PERFORMANCE YACHT - BUILT WITH NIDACORE & EPOXY.
SUBSTANTIAL POWER UNDER SAIL.
SHE IS PERFECT FOR TERM CHARTERING.
BUILT & REGISTERED IN THE UNITED STATES.
PERFECT FOR CRUISING THE CARIBBEAN.
PERFECT FOR CIRCUMNAVIGATION.
BECAUSE WE VALUE YOUR TIME...
Please Call For An Appointment to See This And Any Other of Our Fine Yachts.
Present all offers to Mark at 305-451-5385
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 60' 0"
- LOA: 65' 0"
- Displacement: 26000 lbs
- BEAM: 29' 0"
- DRAFT: 3' 5"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 47/88
- Hours: 2000
- HP: 47hp Stb / 88hp Port
- Fuel: 240 gallons
- Water: 220 gallons
- Hull Construction: Composite
- Manufacturer: Berkstresser
- Model: Performance Catamaran
- Designer: Berstresser
Numerous windows, ports and hatches provide a light, open and airy interior.
Lots of locker space provides storage for all your gear.
Large aft deck for entertaining and lounging.
Large swim platform provides for easy water access.
This 6 cabin vessel has 4 state rooms, each with Queen berth and private head w/shower and 2 forward crew cabins with single berths.
The Main Salon includes Navigation/Entertainment station, Galley and Lounge/Dinette that seats 13. Additional Dinette seating is located in the covered cockpit.
- Guest Cabins
- Hanging Lockers with Storage
- Large Showers & Head Compartments
- 2 X 12 Volt Fans
- Glacier Bay Central Air Conditioning with Intermatic Controls
Fully self contained galley with plenty of storage for food, supplies and cooking gear.
- Large Glacier Bay Galley Refrigerator
- Large Glacier Bay Galley Freezer
- Deep Well Double Stainless Sinks
- Propane 4 Burner Stove and Oven w/Exhaust Vent
- Large Glacier Bay Guest Refrigerator in Cockpit
- Spectra Water Maker (350 Gallon per Day)
- BBQ Grill
- (2)Propane On-Demand Hot Water Heaters
- U-Line Icemaker w/Bar Sink in Main Salon
Electronics / Navigation
- Cetrek Autopilot 715 W/Remote Controls
- Garmin GPS 162
- Garmin GPS 95 (Handheld)
- Hummingbird 200DX Depth Sounder
- Hummingbird Piranha 4 Fish Finder
- (2) Apelco VHF 5200
- Raytheon VHF 102 (Handheld)
- Sony 26" TV
- JVC Stereo Cassette W/12 Disc CD Changer
- VCR and DVD Players
All tinned marine wiring for less than 3% voltage drop.
- 2500 Watt Invertor
- (3) Separate Heart Electrical Panels W/a total of 50 Breakers
- (2)55 Watt Solar Panels W/Heart Interfaces
- (2)100 Amp Balmar Alternators(Port & Starboard Engines)
- (1)210 Amp Balmar Alternator (Port Engine)
- (10) Gel Batteries (8 House and 2 Starting)
There is no need for a Generator which reduces weight and maintenance.
- Port 88hp Yanmar Diesel (1128 hours) (Runs 100 Amp & 210 Amp Balmar Alternators)
- Starboard 47hp (1945 hours)Yanmar Diesel (Runs 100 Amp Balmar Alternator & Glacier Bay A/C Unit
- Racor Diesel Filters
- Kiddle Fire Suppression Systems
- Fuel & Water Tanks are Integral W/ Hull Using Epoxy & Double Walled Construction
- Auto Propellers (Increase Pitch when Motor Sailing for Increased Speed and Longer Range)
- Aquamet 22 Prop Shafts 1" - 47hp and 1.25" - 88hp
- Marol Hydraulic Steering link W/ Carbon Fiber Tube Tie Rod for Port and Starboard Helms
- Spade Hung Rudders W/End Plates (Low Aspect for Shallow Draft)
Hulls, deck, bulkheads/crossarms and bridge deck are constructed of composite honeycomb (Nida core)vacuum bagged construction, epoxy resin and biaxial/triaxial fiberglass composite panels were post cured at 120 to 130.
Hulls are 1.33" thick and have 6 bulk heads per hull which have water tight collision bulk heads in bows.
Solid fiberglass (10" to 12" wide) on bottom of hulls (.75" to 1.25" thick) Integral decks with rounded shearline with molded carbon life line stanchions.
Hull has shaped plumb bows, sugar scoop transoms (swim steps and platforms) with a round hull form (front section more elliptical and aft section more circular).
- Large Cockpit Hardtop (Foam Core Klegecell, Biaxial Glass and Epoxy) W/Anodized Aluminum Tube Supports
- (8) Large Opening (1/2" Thick) Lexan Windows in Main Salon
- (18) Lewmar Ports
- (8) Lewmar Hatches
- (5) 20lb Aluminum Propane Bottles in 2 Self Venting Lockers
- Magnum B EPIRB and Remote Spotlights
- Large Forward Nets (8.5' x 19') w/ Aluminum Compression Post Center (2" double ply polyester webbing w/ plastic coating)
- Aluminum Front Crossarm and Bow Sprit w/Harken Roller Furling Drum on Front
- Lewmar Ocean 300 Anchor Windless
- (2)Anchor Lockers
- (3)Anchors (55lbs Delta Quick Set, 60lbs Bruce and large Guardian)
- Large Swim Platform w/Ladders & Transom Fresh Water Showers
Sails and Rigging
A total of 1450 to 2650 Sq. Ft. of Sails (Main Sail 1100 Sq. Ft. Vectran 2003, Fiber Spar Carbon Battons, Harken Batton Cars and Track; Jib Sail - 350 Sq. Ft. Vectran 2003, Full Batton Self Tacking; Screecher or Gennaker Sail 1100 Sq. Ft. Vectran 2003).
Mast is 65 ft (bridge clearance 75') off the deck 60 ft luft length), 7" x 11" section, aluminum 6061, double spreader, dyform wire on diamonds, shrouds (uppers and lowers) and head stay, internal halyards with main halyard lock at top of mast.
Boom length is 30 ft with internal main sheet, reef lines and out haul lock. Lazy jacks and stack pack attached to aluminum wing affix to boom.
- (2)Electric Harken 48 2-spd Self Tailing Winches
- (2) Manual Harken 53 2-spd Self Tailing Winches
- Harken 100mm Black Magic Blocks for 2:1 Main Halyard, 4:1 Split Main Sheet, Jib Halyard, Gennaker Halyard and Reef Lines
- (6) Antal Rope Clutches (4 Large, 2 #12)
- Dyeform and Spectran/Vectran Rigging Wires and Lines
- Dagger Board (2 Wells Port & Stbd)
Large aft rigging deck between hulls for watersport setups.
Sugar scoop transom with molded steps and ladder allow for easy access to water.
Large forward nets for sunbathing.
- 14' Carib Dingy W/40hp Outboard
- 2 Man Sea Kayak
- Snorkeling Gear for 8
- Surf Boards
- Wind Surfing Equipment
- Floating Lounge Mats
Upgrade List (February 2009)
- New Exterior Paint and Nonskid
- Net Recoat
- Mast Refinished
- New Bottom Paint
- Cutlass Bearings
- Main Salon Paint
- New Carpeting and Curtains
- New Stainless Steel Range
- New RayMarine E80 Chartplotter and Depth Sounder
Please call or email us with any questions.
182 Lorelane Place
Key Largo, FL 33037
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!