30' Salt Shaker
"Salt N Buka "
Photo 1 of 7
Style and function have been blended to create the ultimate blue water fishing machine. The quality, attention to detail and abundance of standard features is without comparison. Built on a solid fiberglass hull with reverse chines, a relatively wide beam and full foam floatation, the deck layout of the Salt Shaker is arranged with bench seating forward of the console and a small cabin at the bow with a v-berth and overhead rod storage. This boat also includes two in deck fish boxes, a circular livewell, custom bait trays and saltwater washdown. There are two large storage lockers, one forward of the console in the cockpit sole and another under the console itself. The Salt Shaker will cruise at 28 knots, but can reach top speed of around 43 knots.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 30' 0"
- BEAM: 10' 0"
- DRAFT: 2' 6"
- Engine(s): Yamaha Saltwater Series
- Hours: 550
- HP: 250
- Fuel: 265 gallons
- Water: 70 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Salt Shaker
- Model: Center Console
- V-berth w/ filler cushions
- Storage underneath v-berth
- Rope locker w/ access door
- Clarion AM/FM/CD
- Sirius satelite radio service
- 12V cabin lights
- Fiberglass headliner
- Raritan Lectra San marine head
- Recent engine service at 553 hours
Electronics / Navigation
- 10" Furuno NavNet, GPS, chartplotter, fishfinder/sounder
- Custom switch and gauge panel
- New Pro Marine battery charger
- Yamaha fuel management system
- Locking storage
- Storage compartment below console
- Safety hand rail around console
- (4) Rod holders in gunwales
- Circular live well in transom
- Fresh water wash down
- Cockpit lighting
- Blue Water helm chairs
- Rod storage port and starboard
- (2) Cockpit fish boxes w/ full removable hatches for access
- Bennett trim tabs
- Trim tab indicators
- Transom bait trays w/ overboard discharge and cutting boards
- Transom oil lockers port and startboard
Please call or email us with any questions.
2299 Treasure Isle Dr Suite A63
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!