Photo 1 of 9
1990 32' Carver Montego
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 32' 0"
- LOA: 32' 0"
- Displacement: 13000 lbs
- BEAM: 12' 4"
- DRAFT: 2' 9"
- Engine(s): Mercruiser FWC 454 V-8
- Hours: 500
- HP: 350
- Fuel: 192 gallons
- Water: 92 gallons
- Holding: 30 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Carver
- Model: 32 Montego
The main salon is very spacious for a 32 footer. The forward cabin features a double berth, a hanging locker and plenty of storage. The salon has A/C with reverse cycle heat to keep the cabin comfortable all year round. The head is accessible through a double entry system. One entry from the main salon and and one entry from the forward cabin. The head features an electric marine toilet plus a stall shower, vanity with sink and plenty of storage.
- Reverse cycle Marine Air A/C <br />
- Hot and cold pressure water system <br />
- Water heated by engines and electric <br />
- Dinette converts to berth <br />
- Settee to portside has lots of storage space <br />
- <br />
- Princess (2) burner alcohol / electric stove <br />
- Microwave oven <br />
- Haler 110 v AC only refrigerator / freezer <br />
- Plenty of cabinets and counter space <br />
- Stainless steel galley sink
Electronics / Navigation
- Garmin 172C GPS <br />
- Full engine instrumentation <br />
- Raytheon Depth <br />
- Pyle stereo with CD <br />
- Compass <br />
- Engine synchronizer meter
- 4 batteries with parallel switch <br />
- True charger 20 amp battery charger <br />
- Windshield wipers <br />
- Full navigation lights <br />
- Sentry Fume detector <br />
- New Mermaid A/C 16,500 BTU <br />
- Twin 30 amp shore power cords <br />
- Water heater <br />
- Bilge blowers <br />
- Kohler 7.2 Genset 80 hrs (Yr 2000)
A fiberglass radar arch makes a stylish profile. Because of her wide cabin, Carver built high stanchions with a bow rail that comes all the way back to the cockpit. Several opening hatches keep the cabin cool while on the water.
- Camper canvas for cool and inclement weather <br />
- Helm seat with companion seat to port <br />
- Swim platform with ladder <br />
- Dockside freshwater intake <br />
- Halon Fireboy system <br />
- Two deck chairs <br />
- Cooler mounted in the helm area for convenience <br />
- Bimini top <br />
- Large aft cockpit for entertaining and fishing <br />
- Anchor with chain and rhode <br />
- Sun pad for fore deck <br />
- Wetbar with cabinet in cockpit
Owners personal items.
Please call or email us with any questions.
2299 Treasure Isle Dr Suite A63
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!