Photo 1 of 18
The Sabre 38 Express has been and is one of the most successful models ever for Sabre Yachts. This vessel has had two owners both maintained to the highest standards. She is equipped with the full range of electronics including Radar and Sat TV for carefree cruising. She also has a custom sun pad for foredeck lounging and has a full enclosure with shades for the helm deck. Her low engine hours combined with her below market asking price make her the first Sabre 38 you should see!!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 38' 0"
- LOA: 38' 5"
- Displacement: 21500 lbs
- BEAM: 13' 7"
- DRAFT: 3' 4"
- Engine(s): Yanmar
- Hours: 470
- HP: 440
- Fuel: 350 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- Holding: 30 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Sabre
- Model: 38 Express
The Sabre 38 is a single cabin, single head arrangement with a saloon settee available for occasional guest sleeping. The head has fully enclosed separate shower for comfort and dry head at all times. The main saloon has a large "L" shaped settee with dining table. The table drops for conversion to sleeping. On the forward wall of the saloon is the entertainment center with flat screen TV, Stereo, CD/DVD player. Convenient liquor storage and wine glass storage are also included.
The helm deck has twin Stidd Seats fwd., Bench seat aft with Table, and wet bar aft with Regrigerator. Cockpit has aft facing bench seat with cushions.
- MarineAir Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning w/4 zones including the helm deck. <br />
- Custom Ultraleather Saloon Settee <br />
- Custom Ultraleather Helm Deck Seats
- Accord Shades on Portlites <br />
- Screen/Shade on Overhead Hatches
There is a large open "L" shaped galley with range top, micro wave oven, built in coffee maker, and regrigerator/freezer under the counter. Countertops are Corean.
- 2 Burner Princess Glass Top Stove <br />
- Panesonic MicroWave/Convection Oven <br />
- Deep SS Sink w/Corean Cover Insert <br />
- 11 Gal Force 10 Waterheater <br />
- Tundra Refrigerator/Freezer <br />
- Lots of Storage Cabinets
Electronics / Navigation
She has a full compliment of electronics for navigation and entertainment.
- (2) Simrad 12" color displays CX44 <br />
- Simrad Radar <br />
- Simrad GPS <br />
- Simrad VHF Radio
- Simrad/Robertson Autopilot AP26 <br />
- Simrad Fishfinder/Depthsounder <br />
- Simrad Chart/Plotter <br />
- KVH Trackvision G4
The main yacht systems are 12volt supplied by two large capacity 8D house batteries, 110/120v supplied by shorepower or generator
- Onan Generator <br />
- Pro-Tech 4, Battery Charger <br />
- 3 - 12v Engine Start Batteries
- Shore Power 2 30 amp Inputs <br />
- Bonding System Throughout
- Dock Lines <br />
- Fenders <br />
- Deck Hardware 316L SS <br />
- USCG Safety Package <br />
- 3 Fire Extinguishers <br />
- Search Light
- 45# Delta Anchor <br />
- 200' Rhode & Chain <br />
- Lewmar Windlass <br />
- Fireboy Engine Room System <br />
- Twin Horns
Listing excludes Owner's personal items and art.
Please call or email us with any questions.
1615 SE 17th Street, #125
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!