For additional information and for viewing please contact central agent Randy Coleman at Office # 954.607.1371 Mobile # 954.805.9086
- Length: 108' 0"
- LOA: 108' 0"
- Displacement: 240000 lbs
- LWL: 92' 5"
- BEAM: 24' 3"
- Engine(s): MTU
- HP: 2400
- Fuel: 4230 gallons
- Water: 660 gallons
- Holding: 132 gallons
- Hull Construction: Composite
- Manufacturer: Sanlorenzo
A unique combination of one of Italyâ€™s most renowned, exclusive builders and the classic American Country kitchen layout, have come together to create this magnificent yacht. A unique blend of two worlds that started with Christopher Columbus and his trek to discover new lands, has brought us to the forefront of yachting with the 108 Sanlorenzo. Built to the highest European standards, and incorporating all the details required by any knowledgeable yachtsman, the 108 blends Italian styling without sacrifice, while supplying a US owner and crew all they would expect out of any US builder. From the basics in wiring, US sourced equipment and systems, to the finer details as derived from multiple interviews from large yacht owners, this yacht has a plethora of features incorporated that make her the envy of all other builders, crew and owners.
Her unique layout, with the incredible country kitchen, full beam master aft with private lobby and service area, massive double VIP layout and twin berth staterooms make her a one of a kind. Crew quarters have been designed specifically with a US crew and owner in mind providing unmatched space in any yacht of her size.
The 108 stands out for her typical Italian style, profile and attention to detail that is unrivaled, but has none of the sacrifices typically found in other European yachts that try, but fall short, to provide a US owner and crew with the proper levels of equipment and space utilization typically only found in yachts over 130â€™ and larger.
The raised pilothouse grants excellent visability and features a small Pacific Green L-shaped settee around a glass table, upgraded electric helm chair on sliding mount and an etched glass panel that allows natural light to the stairs down to the master stateroom. The control console is furnished in Pacific Green leather with leather framed electronics panels and black aluminum panels for instrumentation with silk screen labeling. Mahogany wood has been selected to complement the custom interior for the flooring, ceiling panels and cabinetry.
Wheelhouse Electronics Include:
- Furuno Radar FR21217BB 25kw viewed on VEI 17" display <br />
- VEI PRO PC GPS/Plotter/Sounder running MAXSEA Navigation software viewed on VEI 17" Display <br />
- Furuno 1920 Navenet blackbox system GPS/Plotter/Sounder <br />
- Furuno Navpilot FAP500 Autopilot <br />
- Furuno RD30 Digital Depth Finder viewed on VEI 17" Display <br />
- ICOM 602 (2) VHF radio with Comman Microphone <br />
- Airmar Weather Station PB1000G for wind, temperature, barometer viewed on VEI 17" Display <br />
- Intercom wtih five stations
The salon features a large Italian sable leather L-shaped sofa and chairs around a low coffee table. There is custom cabinetry along portside for a 60" plasma TV on a lift with surround sound home theatre system including tuner, amplifier, CD/DVD, subwoofer, speakers and volume controls for the salon, wheelhouse, flybridge, bow seating area and aft deck. The salon bar located in the aft port side features a Dark Rainforest granite topped curved two-level bar with sink, icemaker, refrigerator and bottle storage.
Additional cabinetry with storage for fine china & stemware follows forward into the dining area. There is a Travertine marble floor and a custom glass top dining table with seating for eight. Forward of the dining area to starboard is access forward to the laundry center and galley.
Moving forward on the portside brings you to a day head and stairs that lead to the master stateroom below or raised pilothouse above.
- The master stateroom is accessed through a private staircase from the main deck. The suite has a full king sized bed, his and her bathrooms, storage cabinets and a private office area with laptop docking area. There is an exclusive dining area with a raised table and two rotating chairs. There is also a coffee bar and built-in refrigerator. <br />
- <br />
- The master is luxiously appointed with warm Mahogany, Afyon marbles, Italian leather and teal and bronze fabrics. The entertainment package includes a recessed 45" LCD TV on a lift and Bose 3-2-1 home theatre system. There are nine large vertical portholes in stainless steel and tempered glass that provide unobstructed ocean views illuminated at night by custom blue underwater lighting.
- Guest Accommodations<br />
- Accessed from the Country Kitchen and forward of the master stateroom are the guest accommodations. There is a spacious VIP suite at the bow with king berth, 26" LCD TV with Bose 3-2-1 home theatre system and wardrobe. Another VIP guest suite with queen berth is to port and a guest twin cabin starboard. Each stateroom features an ensuite bath with "Afyon Turkey" countertops and flooring, upgraded Afyon shower walls with designer tempered glass doors and Mahogany cabinetry. There is also a guest laundry center with Miele stacking washer and dryer, a full-sized linen cabinet and lower luggage storage.
The forward part of the main deck accommodates a spacious "country kitchen" styled galley. On the starboard side is a raised dinette with a C-shaped leather banquette around a large square Dark Rainforest granite table. The work surface further aft is topped with Zimbabwe black granite and there is a Dark Rainforest granite topped island fitted with a five-burner Viking range. There is custom Mohagany wood cabinetry and upgraded solid Mohagany flooring. Just off the galley is an enclosed ship's laundry room.
- Alpes Inox dual stainless steel sink iwth Grohe faucet. <br />
- Viking VCCU165 5-burner induction/radiant stove <br />
- Viking DES0171 full-size oven with convection <br />
- Subzero 48" refrigerator/freezer with ice maker <br />
- Subzero 424 wine cooler <br />
- Subzero 700BF 2 drawer freezer <br />
- 42" LCD TV on a rotating lift with a Bose 3-2-1 stereo system including CD/DVD
- Miele H4080 Microwave Speed Oven <br />
- Miele G858 full-size dishwasher <br />
- Miele CVA615 built-in coffee machine <br />
- Miele DA362 Extraction Fan <br />
- Miele full-size washer <br />
- Miele full-size dryer <br />
- GE G1700 Trash compactor <br />
Electronics / Navigation
Systems General Electronics Include:
- Satellite Television: KVH G6 Satellite TV with HD Direct TV Receivers <br />
- Panasonic KXT824 telephone system with cordless and speaker phones <br />
- GEO-SAT WIFI Antenna system for internet access <br />
- Elbex Camera system with two monitors and three cameras located in the engine room & aft deck <br />
- Vessel monitoring and control system displays on a 15" LCD monitor in wheelhouse and crew area. Displays alarms, tank levels and control of tank transfers, pump outs, etc. <br />
- Services Batteries: 900 amp 24v battery bank. Three automatic chargers 80 amp/240v DC with parallel for engine batteries in the event of emergency. <br />
- Main Engine Batteries: 210 amp 12v DC gel cell batteries. One automatic charger 25 amp/24v DC in the event of emergency. <br />
- Generators Batteries: 200 amp 12v gell cell batteries with a capacity of 145Ah. One automatic charger 25 amp/24v. <br />
- Emergency Batteries: 360 amp, 24v gel cell batteries with a capacity of 360Ah for emergency lighting, nav. lights, electronic navigating aids, fire detection system and intercom. One automatic charger 30 amp/24v DC. <br />
- Main distribution panel located in engine room with secondary pane in wheelhouse and additional sub panels in galley & stateroom lobby. <br />
- SHOREPOWER: two 100 amp (three phase) Glendinning Cablemasters (aft) with 90' cables and one 100 amp inlet (fwd) with 50' cable.
- ASEA shore power converter. <br />
- Exterior Lighting: 24v halogen and LED lighting at house sides, foredeck, aft deck overhead, swim platform steps, steps to upper deck arch and deck. <br />
- Lights General: 110v receptacles and switches throughout boat. Dimmer switches on main lighting in salon, galley and staterooms. <br />
- Recessed Lights: 24v halogen or LED lighting. <br />
- Underwater Lights: Twelve underwater LED flood lights installed in the transom and hull sides at the owner's stateroom portholes. <br />
- OUTLETS: 110v with GFCI located in galley, heads and engine room. <br />
- ACR spotlight located on the mast with dual controls. <br />
- Centralized vacuum system with outlets in salon, galley, lower stateroom lobby & crew area.
- Two MTU 16V2000M93 engines, 2400 hp with underwater exhaust <br />
- Two Kohler 50Kw generators with "silent block" mounts, sound shield, exhaust/water separators and hour meter gauges. Engine room and wheelhouse start/stop controls. <br />
- Two 220v exhaust fans plus two 220v ventilation fans to ensure optimal air circulation. <br />
- 35 hp hydraulic twin propeller bow thruster and stern thruster powered by engine PTO's with two main station controls, additional sets for port side flybridge and aft deck docking stations. <br />
- Dual fuel and single water fills with pipes vented overboard for rapid filling. A second smaller overboard vent is provided for normal operation. <br />
- FUEL TANKS: Two structural tanks located midship and stern plus two aluminum tanks in engine room with dual fills and standard vents. 220v fuel transfer pump controlled from the main electrical panel and monitoring system. Backup 24v electric pump as well as a manual pump for emergencies. <br />
- Dual Racor fuel filters for each main engine and one Racor filter for each generator. <br />
- Two electric gauges on fuel tanks located in wheelhouse and on monitoring system. Sight tube located on set of aluminum tanks in engine room. Gauges located in wheelhouse and on monitoring system. <br />
- 220v fueltransfer pump with timer controlled from the wheelhouse main electrical panel and the monitoring/control panel. Backup 24v electrical pump and manual pump. <br />
- Centralized Kidde Fire System for operating engine room nozzles, closing fuel valves, ventilation and initiating alarm. Emergency manual pulls on aft deck. High temperature detectors located in engine and machinery rooms. <br />
- Oil change system with reserve and used oil tanks, 24v pump with manifold connecting engines, generators and transmissions. <br />
- AISI 316 steel rudders, Aquament 17 stocks with bronze rudder case and arms. <br />
- Bronze rudder sleeves and TIDES bearings and seals. <br />
- Electric/hydraulic passerelle with teak grating and stainless steel frame retracts into portside of transom. <br />
- ROLLA 5-bladed propellers designed for best performance and cruising comfort. <br />
- 4.33" Aquamet 17 shafts <br />
- Shaft logs to be bronzed laminated and TIDES dripless packing gland with water crossover cooled from engines. Shaft log to be bonded to hull system. <br />
- Cast bronze struts and tubes designed to minimize water disruption. <br />
- Integrated hull pockets to optimize shaft angle, prop diameter and draft under propeller. <br />
- Two hydraulic trim tabs with dual station controls plus an integrated Intruder system. <br />
- 220v electro/hydraulic steering with gear bypass for emergency steering from the port lazarette. <br />
- Engines mounted on "silent block" vibration mounts. Generators mounted on hydraulic dampeners. <br />
- All thru-hulls to be bonded with appropriate size wire and connected to transom zincs through a continual bonding strap. <br />
- Zincs installed on hull at transom and trim tabs and tied to the bonding system. <br />
- AIR CONDITIONING: 288K BTU chilled water system by CRUISAIR with air handlers in the salon, wheelhouse, galle, and all staterooms with individual controls. <br />
- BILGE PUMPS: centralized system in each watertight compartment connect to the main engine room by manifold. 220v pump with a 52 g/p/m flow rate plus a manual emergency pump. Four remote mounted 24v electric bilge pumps with manual/automated switches and alarms on all pumps (machinery room, engine room, stateroom bilges)
Aft Deck & Swim Platform
The aft deck is appointed with a GRP settee with cushions and a varnished teak dining table that doubles as a serving buffet and six chairs. There are storage lockers located in the starboard pilaster, within the settee cabinetry and a recessed storage area for the firefighting system. A curved, tinted, tempered glass salon door conceals the stairs to the flybridge for a uniform appearance. There are GRP bulwark doors with stainless steel hinges for side disembarkment located on the aft deck (2) and mid ship (2) for easy access to side entry doors. An aft deck docking station in the starboard pilaster insert opens to engine, bow and stern thruster controls.
Fiberglass gates on stainless steel hinges lead to the teak planked platform. An electro-hydraulic stainless steel and teak swim ladder extends from the platform. There is a recessed box to the port side for hot/cold shower, freshwater wash down and shore water hookup. On the starboard side is a watertight door with stainless steel frame to access the crew area and engine room. The port side door accesses the mechanical room.
- Flybridge<br />
- The flybridge is equipped with a varnished teak U-shaped seating area with Sunbrella covered cushions to starboard and a custom wetbar and grill area with refrigerator, ice maker and three fixed bar stools to port. Located aft is a four person Jacuzzi tub and a custom Marquipt 1500 lb. davit with power telescoping hydraulic boom and rotation at the very back. The GRP arch contains electronics, horn, navigation, anchor, search lights, stereo speakers and a custom hardtop sunroof that opens. <br />
- <br />
- The helm station area has four Stidd helm and companion seats, a stainless steel and tempered glass windshield, and a fitted cover for the helm. Flybridge electronics include: <br />
- <br />
- VEI 15" SuperSun Multi display with Furuno Radar and Navnet components <br />
- Furuno 1920C Navenet blackbox GPS/Plotter/Sounder on VEI 15" Display <br />
- Furuno FAP5001A Autopilot <br />
- Furuno RD30 Digital depth finder viewed on VEI 15" display <br />
- ICOM 602 VHF radio with Command Microphone
Three crew cabins accommodate up to five. The large Captain's quarters has a full-size berth, desk, and private bath with toilet, sink and full shower. The other two crew staterooms include twin bunks and a shared bath with toilet, sink and full shower.
There is a crew galley with 24" GE refrigerator, GE microwave/convection, LCD TV with DVD player opposite a settee and table. There is a crew laundry center with Splendide combination washer/dryer. Stair access through starboard side enters into the crew area and engine room. To the port is additional aft transom access to crew plus ladder access to engine room.
- Water Tank: Structural 660 gallon tank with interior coating of four layers continuous GRP wiht a food-rated gel coat finish. Gauges located at the main electrical panel and on the monitoring/control system. Water fill and dockside connection are located in a recessed box on the steps to the swim platform.
- Water filter located in the engine room with two spare filters in the spare parts kit.
- Fresh water system: two 240v pumps with pressure tank and two 24v DC backup pumps.
- Hot water heaters: two 40 gallon stainless steel hot water heaters in circuit with a recirculating pump located in machinery room.
- Hot/cold exterior shower located in a recessed box on the steps to the swim platform.
- Fresh water washdown with quick connect fittings are located on the fore, aft and upper decks.
- Blackwater system: stainless steel with internal epoxy coating black water tank holds 132 gallons. A 220v pump allows for manual or automatic overboard discharge as well as dockside pump out with control and level indicator located at wheelhouse panel.
- Two structural gray water tanks for a total of 265 gallons. A 220v pump allows for manual or automatic overboard discharge with control and level indicator located at wheelhouse panel.
Please call or email us with any questions.
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!