Portsmouth, Rhode Island
Photo 1 of 29
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_895507397.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_596294331.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_281251288.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1587606378.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1946047587.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1845647807.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1934334010.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_773159689.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2124766016.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1102006817.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_167831541.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_161799348.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_76410136.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_892523065.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
A race to Bermuda or across the oceans, X-Yachts X-55 delivers speed, comfort and amenities rarely found on other racer/cruisers. Beautifully designed and exceptionally comfortable for long distance or local cruising/sailing. This vessel is in excellent condition with meaningful upgrades including new North mainsail (2016), Raymarine E125 multifunction display (2015), Sirius SR150 weather (2015), Raymarine 650AIS (2015), new masthead antenna with 100AIS splitter (2015), Raymarine 4KW Radome (2015), 35 KG Stainless steel Ultra Anchor (2015), new canvas(2014), new 900 amp house battery bank will be installed in 2018.
If a European buyer comes forth the following incentives are available to them upon closing:
Buyer pays no commission. The Seller will pay 100% of the brokerage commission on the sale of this boat.
Upon a sale of the boat, the seller will reimburse up to $10,000 of the buyer’s travel and shipping expenses.
This boat currently has a US flag and US Coast Guard documentation. The boat is owned by a Florida corporation. If the buyer wishes to keep the US flag, the Seller will cooperate in assigning the shares in the corporation in order to keep the existing documentation. The boat was originally flagged in Italy and VAT was paid on the original sale.
Elegant, fast and comfortable, the X-55 is the yacht designed to fulfill your dreams and enhance your passion. The keywords are speed, style and innovation, without compromise. Pure aesthetic pleasure with exceptional performance; designed by craftsmen and top sailors to enable you and your family days of relaxation and pleasurable cruising, whilst taking the ambitious racing sailor first over the finish line.
A sheer delight to sail. With the extremely light cable steering, it is possible to steer her lightly and sensitively with one hand while sitting on the side deck; the view of the telltales on the head sails are perfect from either helm position.
Safety and strength are of vital importance to our naval engineers. All X-Yachts are built in accordance with the European CE-Certification and fulfill the standards of the ABS Hull Certification. The core feature of X-Yachts is the legendary hot-galvanized high-strength steel bottom frame: just ask any X-Yacht owner.
The X-55 is the proud winner of the title European Yacht of the Year 2007. A member of the jury said: The X-55 is one of the few boats in the market that satisfies both the regatta sailor and the long-distance cruiser.
The interior is finished in hand-polished teak joinery with satin finish. The overhead liner has integrated dome halogen lighting and Oceanair hatch assemblies on the overhead hatches.
All floor boards are honey-combed cored with varnished teak surfaces and allow full access to all bilge spaces. The companionway surfaces are unfinished teak for improved footing and are cantilevered.
The owners cabin is forward with a large, centerline double berth. To starboard of the corridor is a settee and large hanging locker and to port of the berth are shelves and lockers. A large, en-suite head with shower stall is to port.
The main salon has a U-shaped sofa to port surrounding the rectangular dining table which is equipped with a built in bar. A settee is to starboard.
The galley is located to port in the aft part of the main cabin. There are two refrigerators; a top loading and a front loading unit. Twin stainless steel sinks are integrated into the counter top. The stove/oven is stainless steel with three burners. The oven is thermostatically controlled. All have electronic ignition.
The navigation station is opposite the galley and has full navigation and communication equipment and an ample navigation table and seat.
The two aft cabins each have large double berths and hanging lockers. The starboard cabin has an en-suite head and the port head is forward and used as a day head. Both have showers, sinks and stowage lockers.
- Primaries Winches: (2) Harken Electric 2 speed 72STE-FS 24 V
- Secondary - (1) Harken Electric 2 speed 68STE-FS 24 V (1) Harken Manual 68STE
- Halyard: (1) Harken Electric 52STE-FS 24 V, (1) Harken Manual 52 STE
- 2 Harken winch handles
- Balmar Gennaker top down roller furler
- Genoa & spin sheets
- Navtec hydraulic system for backstay with pump in cockpit
- Magnetic Compass mounted starboard at helm
- 95m 3/8-inch anchor chain with 50m of nylon floating rope
- 35kg Stainless Steel Ultra Anchor (2015)
- Spare 25kg Delta anchor, rope and chain
- Antares 1024 electric windlass
- 100 foot removable jackstay strap
- Life ring & gravity activated strobe
- SOS Danbuoy 33 throwable MOB device
- MOB recovery sling
- Folding teak cockpit table, with recessed storage compartment
- Teak bracket for outboard on aft push pit
MAST & RIGGING
- Aluminum mast, 3 spreaders
- Harken B car mainsail track system
- Mast mounted spin track & pole mount
- 1 spinnaker and 2 genoa halyards
- Main halyard (2014)
- Topping lift/cutter halyard (2014)
- 3 sets of reef lines (2014)
- Antal jamcleats for all reef lines and halyards
- Masthead windex
- Removable cutter stay
- Reckman roller system
- Yanmar 4JH4-HTE 110hp diesel
- Fuel: 45-gallon consumption tank with (2) 65-gallon saddle tanks with fuel transfer system
- Bow thruster, Max Power VIP 150, 24 V
- Racor 200 series primary fuel filter/water separator (2014)
- Racor filter vacuum gauge (2016)
- MaxProp 3 blade feathering prop
- Shaft Shark, shaft mounted line cutter (2017)
- Fischer Panda Generator, 8.i; 6KW
- 3 fuel tanks: 170L consumption tank and port/starboard 229L tanks with fuel transfer system
- (2) Jabsco electric heads each with 25-30L holding tanks, self draining capability and with deck outlets (owners cabin and starboard aft)
- (1) manual head (port aft) direct discharge only
- 2 showers (master and stbd aft) with sump pumps
- AEG Washing machine
- Hot/Cold pressurized fresh water system
- 2 water tanks of 225L each
- Deck shower with hot/cold fresh water
- ICOM IC-M324G VHF radio with GPS (2015)
- Raymarine e125 multifunction display 12-inch (2015)
- Siruis SR150 weather unit (2015)
- Raymarine 650 AIS system (2015)
- Mast top VHF antenna with Raymarine 100 AIS splitter (2015)
- Raymarine 4kw digital radome scanner ? mounted first spreader
- Raymarine SPX Smart AutoPilot system with ST70 display; remote controller
- Airmar depth/speed/temperature transducer (2016)
- Raymarine masthead wind instrument transducer
- 5-Raymarine ST70 programmable display units, plus 1 in owners cabin
- 11.7-inch wheel mounted Geonav plotter with East Coast US (2015) Navionics chip
- Flat screen 55cm TV mounted to bulkhead, with DVD player
- Sony Marine Stereo with CD player, Sirius capable, blue tooth, USB port; 2 speakers in cabin; 2 speakers in cockpit; dedicated antenna mounted on stern pulpit
- Fisher Panda generator 8.0 i 6 kw
- Mastervolt Mass Charger 24/50 -2 (2016)
- Victron Energy BMV602 battery monitor
- New 900 amp AGM closed cell house battery bank will be installed (2018)
- Dedicated engine battery and separate generator battery, with crossover switch
- Sinergex 3000w Pure Sine inverter
- 5 - 230v/50c outlets (10 amp)
- (1) 110v/60c outlet (10 amp)
- (1) 12v outlet
- 220v/50 Amp (US) shore power cord 50 feet
- Main (2016) North 3Di, 3+2 battens, 3 reef points with lazy jacks
- Roller furling Jib: Carbon Velman 106 percent
- UK Heavy weather jib (2015)
- Asymetric Gennaker
- Coolmax Aircon HFL 6,000 BTU for aft cabins, 6,000 BTU for owners, HFL 10,000 BTU for saloon; the units have reverse cycle option for heating
- Isotherm refrigerated top opening box
- Isotherm refrigerator front opening box
- ENO Gas 3 burner stove plus oven with 2 bottle vented tank compartment
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump with auto sump
- White Italian leather upholstery on seating areas
- Sheets, blankets, duvet covers, pillows
- Mariner Orion 8 person life raft
- Dodger (2014), brackets fold into recessed area - Sunbrella
- Bracketed folding sun awning (2014) - Sunbrella
- Bimini over wheel (2014) - Sunbrella
- Main Cover:: (2014) Sunbrella
- Canvas wheel covers
- Canvas dodger recess cover
- Cockpit cushions (working) 4 white foam with vinyl covering
- Cockpit cushions (formal) 2 blue sunbrella covered foam cushions with set of decorative pillows (2015)
- 6 Fenders
- 6 dock lines
- Fender board
- Folding boarding ladder
- Water hose
- Stern folding boarding ladder with 5 steps
- Passerell/gangplank: folding with teak trim, with bag
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 55' 0"
- LOA: 55' 0"
- BEAM: 15' 0"
- DRAFT: 9' 6"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4JH4-HTE
- Hours: 1000
- HP: 110
- Fuel: 165 gallons
- Water: 120 gallons
- Holding: 16 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: X-Yachts
- Model: X-55
- Designer: X-Yachts
Please call or email us with any questions.
275 River Street
North Weymouth, MA 02191
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!