Pompano Beach, Florida
Photo 1 of 35
<img title="Companion way" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1724144766.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1499976791.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon & Galley Port" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_66493439.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon flooring" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_108862005.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon starboard" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1207220628.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon TV" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1451924986.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Starboard aft head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_829162423.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Starboard stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1145303154.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Starboard aft vanity" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1962808839.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley stove" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_362271593.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Gally 2" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2108746754.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley 1" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1766596702.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_177829970.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Forward SR" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1136087882.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2109779122.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon 2" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_754058103.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon 3" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_641539689.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine room 1" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_664157831.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine room 2" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1299625920.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="1985 Bertram 54" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1120419016.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
The 1985 Bertram 54 Convertible is a sport fishing icon. This Bertram model is a superstar of her era and perhaps the most popular and highly-regarded sport fishing yachts ever built!
Few boats her size will compare when it comes to heavy-weather handling.
Priced to sell and shouldn’t last. Lowest priced Bertram 54 on the market.
Popular 3 stateroom and 3 head layout with a huge tournament sized fighting cockpit (over 140 square feet). Spacious engine room is accessed via the wide cockpit access door. The master stateroom is located to port and features a full-sized walk around berth and ensuite head with shower. The guest stateroom is to starboard amidships with high - low berths and another ensuite head with shower. The third stateroom is forward with V-berths and the 3rd head compartment.
Deck, Hull & Cockpit
- Bow pulpit
- Aluminum bow rails
- Navigation lights
- Teak cockpit sole
- Transom door
- Painted boot and deck stripes
- Fresh & saltwater wash down
- Engine room access door
- Bait freezer (1)
- Anodized aluminum pipework
- Non-skid sole
- Fighting chair (removable)
- Twin over and under bunks
- Vacu-Flush marine head
- Storage drawers
- Abundant cabinets and storage
- Vinyl headliner
- Teak cabinetry & joinery
- Laminate wood flooring
- L-shaped convertible settee w/ storage
- Bar stools (2)
- Quartz light dimmers
- Sub-Zero drawer-style under counter refrigerator & freezer
- U-Line refrigerator / icemaker combination
- Princess electric, 3-burner stove top with oven
- GE microwave oven
- Large Stainless Steel Sink
- (3) Ladder-back helm chairs
- 3-Sided Isinglass enclosure (for helm area)
- Forward bench seating with cushions
- Hydraulic steering
- (12) rod holder rocket launcher
- Single lever controls with synchronizer, warm up, and trolling valves
- Dual trumpet horns
- Tournament outriggers with triple spreaders
- Center rigger
- (2) Halogen high-power spreader lights
- Removable black anodized buggy top
- Upper station with controls
- Upholstered belly band
Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno FCV-292 Color video sounder
- Ritchie 6” compass
- Furuno RD30 depth indicator
- Furuno GP-37 GPS
- Datamarine depth indicator
- Dytech ST 1000 digital temperature gauge
- ICOM M502 VHF radio (salon)
- Magnavox MX 4102 GPS with separate MX 4200 receiver (salon)
- ICOM M506VHF radio (bridge)
- SEA 330 Single side band radio
- Northstar 951x GPS / plotter
- FloScan fuel flow meters (2)
- Stereo with BluTooth & SIRIUS satellite capability (requires activation)
- 50 amp dockside power service
- AC & DC lighting system
- Hot water heater
- Pressurized dockside freshwater inlet
- 12V/24V DC electrical system
- Twin 15 KW Onan generators
- 110V/220V AC electrical system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 54' 0"
- LOA: 54' 0"
- BEAM: 17' 10"
- Engine(s): MAN V-10
- Hours: 5800
- HP: 1640
- Fuel: 1524 gallons
- Water: 225 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Bertram
- Model: 54 Convertible
Please call or email us with any questions.
3321 NE Indian River Dr
Stuart/Jensen Beach, FL 34957
Telephone: 772) 675-1913
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!