Marco Island, Florida
Photo 1 of 35
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_688505627.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_42792426.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1935412507.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_677462181.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1001272205.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_978869606.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1866655663.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2085622964.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_453361714.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_366072585.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_877129488.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_878839071.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1212226951.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_138749517.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2116475561.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_791890230.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2004426323.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2051526556.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1668205328.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_435896786.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Wonderful 38 ft. Cruiser/Racer, Designed by Tim Jackett. Many new additional features added in last two years.New raymarine display heads, Bottom striped, primed and fresh bottom paint,Selftailing electric winch on cabin top recently added for halyard, new Windless, New running rigging, New Cutlass bearing and shaft, new Doyle stack pack for mainsail, new extra Danforth anchor and rode, new dock lines, and much more. This vessel is turn key, ready to do the loop or what ever other destination you wish.
OUTLAW Has a hand rubbed teak interior with teak and holly sole in all cabins. Reverse cycle two zone air and extensive air circulation through ports, hatches, and dorade vents keep her comfortable under all conditions. The forward cabin has a large V-Berth, and large cedar lined hanging locker, 2 storage lockers, 6 drawers, and shelving to port and starboard. . The main salon has a center-line drop leaf table with drawers and a storage bin. To Starboard is a settee/double berth with shelving and storage lockers above. To Port is a long settee with storage and shelving above, Aft of the settee is the forward facing navigation station with desk and drawers, under seat storage and instrumentation above. To port aft of navigation station is the head with large separate enclosed shower. Corian toped vanity with ample storage, shelving and wet locker. The aft cabin is to starboard and features a double berth with hanging and storage lockers. Upholstery on settee new 2014. Custom screens on all hatches.
- Force 10 two burner propane stove
- Microwave oven
- Large Alder Barber 12 volt top and front loading refrigerator
- Large double stainless steel sink
- Built in trash bin
- Hot and cold pressure water with manual fresh water pump
- Corian counter top
Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 38hp Diesel engine with 1250 hours
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Three blade Max prop.
- New cutlass bearing and shaft 2017
- Bilge pump 12 volt with auto and Manuel switch
- Edson pedestal with cable steering
- Custom covered 40" stainless steel destroyer wheel
- PYI dropless shaft5 seal
- Hot water heater
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Jabsco manual head
- Diesel fuel- 38 gal. aluminum tank with remote gauge
- Water- 80 gal. aluminum tank
- Holding - 35 gal. plastic with overboard and deck pump out
- Garman Chart plotter GPS
- Standerd Horison Eclipse VHF radio with RAM mic at helm
- New under deck Raymarine evolution auto pilot 2018
- New Raymarine wind, speed depth . Displays new 2018
- Stereo with CD player - two station speaker and two cockpit speakers
Hull and Deck
- White gel coated hull, hand laminated with alternating layers of strand mat and uni-directional E glass locally reinforced.
- Partially cored with Baltek balsa core for stiffness with solid glass at all thru hull, chainplate and keel installations.
- Gelcoat backup layer is laminated and chemically bonded using a 4mm barrier coat of vinylester anti-corrosive resin for blister resistance.
- 90 degree throw flush thru-hull fittings.
- Bulkheads and floor timbers are directly glassed to the hull skin while in the mold.
- Built to ABS Plan Certification.
- Sand gelcoated deck with pattered non-skid
- Hand laminated sandwich composite of polyester resin, uni-directional "E" glass and end grain balsa core.
- All hardware installation points are sold glass backed with 1/4" aluminum plate.
- Join to hull using stainless steel fasteners that are drilled and tapped into aluminum backing plates molded into the hull flange.
- Dodger and Bimini, new isinglass 2017.
- Teak cockpit table in cockpit.
- Solid teak 2.25" high toerails.
- Teak taffrail.
- 24 inch double lifelines
- Boarding gates port and starboard.
- Swim ladder of the step transom
- Housetop teak handrails
- Molded foredeck anchor locker with overboard drain.
- Stainless steel bow mooring chocks with roller and SS cheats.
- Anchor-Bruce with chain rode.
- New 2017 electric windless.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Life jackets
- Ships horn
- Flare kit
- Emergency tiller
Sails and rigging
- Aluminum double spreader mast
- Aluminum boom built for 2 reef points.
- Keel stepped mast
- Aluminum boom vang-Performance(upgrade).
- Telescoping wisker pole/slide track on mast.
- 1" x 19" stainless standing rigging with turnbuckles.
- Bow light with foredeck light.
- Masthead light.
- Internal main and genoa halyards.
- Cockpit mounted electric winch, new 2017.
- HAEKEN Self tailing winches .Port and Starboard.
- Mainsail Dacron single reef full batten new Nov. 2015.
- New tapered battens for Main.
- Genoa 135% new 2017, extra genoa 145%
- Asymmetrical cruising spinnaker in ATF sock (New condition!)
- Doyle Stake Pack, new 2017.
- Sail area 672 sq.ft.
- Bridge Clearance 55'.
- Ballast to Displacement ra
- Sail area to displacement 17.
- Range of positive stability 128 degrees.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 38' 0"
- LOA: 38' 0"
- BEAM: 12' 5"
- DRAFT: 5' 4"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 3JH2E
- Hours: 1250
- HP: 38
- Fuel: 25 gallons
- Water: 40 gallons
- Holding: 35 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Tartan
- Model: 3800
- Designer: Tim Jackett
Please call or email us with any questions.
1200 W. Retta Esplanade #43
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!