Photo 1 of 26
<img title="Pilothouse" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1775828216.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Pilothouse" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_689246956.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="New Swim Platform Area" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_27540984.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="New Swim Platform" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_512821880.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aft Deck" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1830678085.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Hull Extension" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1980392409.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Paint 2011" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1659783004.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Paint 2011" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1159852962.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Jet Propulsion Service in 2011" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2015965053.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bow" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1528595562.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Profile" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1818865043.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Some buyers enjoy and only want to rebuild. Why? They enjoy the creative process. They prefer systems designed their way. A production yacht is great just not enough for this special buyer. If that's you AMG is priced right waiting for you.
With AMG the basic gear has been updated . The owner had started a major refit and a change in plans bring her for sale. Asking only $750,000 and looking to sell to best bid in next 3 months. No reason to wait longer.
Perfect for shallow river yachts. No props!
- 4 staterooms in owners group + 2 crew
- KaMeWa jet drives
- Painted in 2011
- Huge 25 ft wide salon
- A great yacht to convert to shallow water rivers , charter or your own modern looking jewel.
Will trade for ( only appraised ) Real Estate, exotic cars, planes. Also will trade up to 10,000 to 18,000 sq ft warehouse wanted in South Fla.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Some buyers enjoy and only want to rebuild. Why? They enjoy the creative process. They prefer systems designed their way. A production yacht today is a reliable investment, just not enough for this special buyer. If that's you AMG is priced right waiting for you.
With AMG the basic gear has been updated . The owner had started a major refit and a change in plans bring her for sale. Currently rebuilding the water jet and bottom paint etc. and looking to sell to best bid in next 3 months. The important mechanicals will be turned this month ( Nov 2017 ) No reason to wait longer.
Perfect for shallow river yachts. No props!
- 4 staterooms in owners group plus 2 crew
- KaMeWa jet drives being services Nov 2017
- Painted in 2011
- Hugh 25 ft. wide salon
- A great yacht to convert to shallow water rivers , charter or your own modern looking jewel
The owner will consider trades for ( appraised only) exotic cars, planes, property! )
Entering from the swim platform up to the aft deck (stairs port and starboard side). The aft deck has a dinette table, teak decks (need replacing) the bar needs replacing.
Through a sliding door, the salon is the most valuable feature of this yacht. With her 25 foot beam she beats most of the competition in this category. Especially newer lighter weight, narrower, high style yachts
Forward is a day head.
Next is the country kitchen/dining area/galley and down forward three steps are 3 staterooms.
In the bow stateroom is a built-in queen bed. Going aft are two guest staterooms each with his own head and a locker area etc.
Up to the helm area are the new Garmin screens as indicated below in the details as well as KaMeWa jet controls etc.
Up to the flying bridge (needs painting, canvas and updating). There is no tender at this time.
Back to the salon and down the steps amid ship is the owner's fill beam cabin with king-size bed and plenty of storage.
- Microwave Oven
- Double sink
- Shore power inlet
- (2) Generators Mercedes Benz OM 352A 55 Kw (1 needs replacing)
- Teak aft deck (needs replacing)
- Davit (needs replacing)
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Aft deck table (needs refinishing)
Refit Work 2011
- Complete Awlgrip painted (value $110,000)
- Extended swim platform with teak and euro style (upgrade value $275,000)
- Twin MTU's 16V369-TB93 with Port 3400hours and Stbd 3400 hours. Complete service by MTU rep.
- KaMeWa Jet propulsion complete serviced by Rolls Royce rep. (Service and parts value $120,000)
- Navigation center first helm and second helm complete upgrade in 2012 ($95,000)
- Includes Garmin 4 screens, KVH Sat phone and antenna ( not in service) new engine room cameras, battery charger New fans in engine room
- Bottom sandblasted and painted including jets ( $40,000)
What is Needed
Between 2009 and 2014 "AMG" received a major refit at Lauderdale Marine Center.
- The salon is bigger than most all competition. Design the layout and interior of your dreams .
- Wooden floor in the corridor and in the galley needs to be replaced
- New washer and dryer needed
- Starboard side generator needs work
- Port generator needs replacing
- The cockpit teak needs to be replaced
- Air conditioning needs updating
- Complete new interior
- All hydraulics need service
- Davit on fly bridge needs updating
- Satellite antenna Trac Vision M7 KIVIH (not in service)
- Satellite antenna Tracphone V7 KIVIH (not in service)
- Night Vision FLIR with Majestic Monitor (not in service)
- (2) Garmin GPS-Map 5215 in the Pilothouse
- 1 screen Garmin GPS-Map 5215 in the Flybridge
- IRIS Surveillence with 4 video cameras (two in engine-room and two in the stern)
- 2 Tridata Garmin GMI 10 in Pilot House
- 1 Tridata Garmin GMI 10 in Flybridge
- Autopilot in the Pilot House
- Autopilot in the Flybridge
- 2 units ICOM VHF Marine IC-M604 in Pilot House
- 1 unit ICOM VHF Marine IC-M604 in Pilot House
- VHF marine ICEM 6604 radio
- Flybridge compass
- Radar (needs service)
- Garmin GMI model 10 in pilothouse and one on flybridge
- Bow thruster
- 7 electrical heads
- One hot water heater (not in service)
- Freshwater maker (needs service)
- Battery charger service electrical 110 to 220 single phase power with inverter generator
- Hot water
- Sea water pump
AMG represents one of the first "high tech" Jet Yachts built and has a proven record. This particular yacht was purchased with the intention of doing a major refit to put into the charter business in areas with shallow water. Unfortunately circumstances did not allow the owner to finish the project and she represents an outstanding value today asking only $675,000. She will need complete updating throughout. Some of the yacht details will be noted below if you're looking for a true highly engineered yacht and would like to complete your own special and unique project.
AMG would be ideal for fast Island cruising, an island ferry or shallow river ferry imported to Thailand or Singapore.
She has four staterooms, a huge salon, country kitchen with dining table, MTU 16 396 diesels giving a 28 knot cruise. The MTU's were serviced and water jets were also serviced in 2012. She was also painted and the exteriors were also partially painted. She will need new decks, new interior, complete painting including bottom paint, one new generator, new crew's quarters, updated galley equipment, updated electronic (some of the electronics were updated). When finished you can buy a yacht as fast but likely not as roomy and not with as much high tech equipment as on AMG.
Don't be shy, we are ready to sell to the best "as is where is offer".
If you like the size efficiency and cost-effectiveness of building your own Super Yacht or you're tired of buying a lighter modern yacht, we urge you to come make a bid on the AMG. We anticipate a 6 to 8 months refit time and if you have the skill and ability to carefully orchestrate your own refit you might do even better. The owner wants the boat sold to the best "as is" bid we can find in the next few months.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 116' 0"
- LOA: 116' 0"
- BEAM: 25' 0"
- DRAFT: 7' 1"
- Engine(s): MTU 16 396 TB 93
- Hours: 3400
- Fuel: 27000 gallons
- Water: 1500 gallons
- Holding: 300 gallons
- Hull Construction: Aluminum
- Manufacturer: DENISON
Please call or email us with any questions.
2525 Marina Bay Drive West, Ste 203A
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!