North Miami Beach, Florida
Photo 1 of 37
<img title="Forward Settee" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_329625996.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Forward Settee - Convereted to Lounge" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1178708849.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Forward Lounge Seating" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1327619596.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="FlexiTeak Flooring" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_627746356.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aft Seating" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_383761752.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aft Sun Pad + Swim Platform" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1660847064.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Looking Aft" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_451919811.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Settee" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_866569783.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Settee" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1355916479.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="WetBar" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_69585561.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="WetBar - Refrigerator" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_56796292.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Windlass" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1004680691.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_327807315.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Serviced 3/12/2018" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_25519711.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aft Stereo Control" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1893415094.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Hauled Out" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1348360333.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Hauled Out" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1833060401.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Hauled Out" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_451799296.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bravo III OutDrives" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1950991846.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Trim Tab" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1652926291.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bimini Top" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_87679307.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Vessel Layout" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_835311503.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
PRICE REDUCED to 119000
Just waxed and detailed last week...
Just serviced by MarineMax last month...
Always been rack stored indoors...No bottom paint...
This Sea Ray is ready for her next owner.....
Not only is our 300 SLX one of the largest bowriders on the market, it's also one of the most attractive thanks to standards and options like two-tone vinyl, teak decking and twin sterndrives with Axius joystick maneuvering. This vessel is very clean and well taken care of by the owner. She has no bottom paint and has been rack stored indoors since New. She should be at the top of your list of "must see boats".
- Transom seating and sun pad configuration.
- Axius - Joystick Docking System.
- Engine hatch with electric lifting system.
- Fiberglass sport spoiler.
- Raymarine GPS chart plotter is flush mounted in the dash board.
- Integral swim platform with concealed stainless-steel swim ladder and extended swim platform.
- Lockable enclosed head area with molded fiberglass liner and storage cabinet.
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics System.
- SmartCraft® VesselView Display.
- A fully enclosed head with VacuFlush® toilet as well as a vanity with sink, faucet and pullout shower sprayer.
Notable Optional Equipment:
- Twin Mercruiser 350 Mag engines 300 HP each.
- Axius Joystick Docking, Skyhook and Auto pilot.
- Bravo 3 drives.
- White and tan interior
- Two tone gel coat
- Black canvas
- Dual helm seat, port B/B seat and Sun Pad
- Docking Lights
- Thru hull under water lights
- Indirect cockpit lighting- blue LED
- Premier stereo upgrade
- Cockpit refrigerator
- Shore power package with converter and cord
- Macerator with seacock interlock system
- Extended swim platform
- Windlass- rope/chain
- Stainless steel anchor
- Faux teak- aft deck-Seadek
- Faux teak- Exterior swim platform- Seadek
- Seadek in cockpit
- Owner had added an extended bimini top to the stern of the boat
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification
- NMMA Certification
- Armrests, Integral
- Beverage Holders (8): Stainless w/Rubber Insert
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In - Cockpit
- Cooler, Carry-On: w/Designated Storage
- Dash, Custom Soft-Touch
- Door, Bow Block-Off: Acrylic
- Door, Center Walk-Thru Transom
- Floor Liner, Fiberglass
- Glove Box, Helm
- Grab Handles: Stainless Steel
- Hatch, Engine Compartment
- Head (VacuFlush): w/20 Gallon Holding Tank
- Head Compartment, Enclosed
- Ice Chest, Insulated
- Lighting, LED Courtesy
- Outlet, 12V Accessory (2)
- Stereo, Sony 12V AM/FM Single CD, Amplifier, Weatherproof Speakers (6), Digital Cockpit Remote Control & iPod Connector
- Storage, Helm Compartment
- Storage, In-Floor
- Storage, Side Panels
- Storage, Side Panels
- Storage: Under Helm Enclosed w/Light
- Table, Cockpit
- Tower, Fiberglass & Tubular Aluminum w/Courtesy Lights & Anchor LIght
- Vinyl, Marine-Grade
- Wet Bar w/Solid-Surface Countertop & Stainless Steel Sink, Faucet, Stainless Steel Grab Handle, Tip-Out Trash Receptacle & Storage Area Below
- Battery Switch, Dual
- Battery Trays
- Wiring, Color-Coded
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic High-Water
- Blowers, 12V Bilge (2)
- Fire Suppression System: Automatic w/Manual Pull
- Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
- Insulated Engine Compartment
- Lighting, 12V
- Oil Filter – Remote
- Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1)
- Fuel Tank
- Alarm, High-Water
- Alarms, Engine: Oil & Water (Audible)
- Chartplotter, Garmin GPSMap 640
- Compass, Dash
- Instrument Panel: High-Gloss Metallic Cherry
- SmartCraft Diagnostics
- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft w/Glass Lenses, Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels (Includes: Tachometer, Speedometer, Fuel Level, Voltmeter, Trim, Water Temperature)
- SmartCraft System Tachometer (Includes: Depth, Engine Alarms/Hourmeter, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control)
- SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) w/Trim Switch & Lanyard Stop Switch (Binnacle Control w/All Engines)
- Steering, Power-Assisted
- Steering, Tilt Wheel
- Switch Panel: w/Backlit Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches w/Guards
- Tilt & Trim, Power
Hull and Deck Features
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray 10" (6)
- Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard (2 w/Twin Engines)
- Graphics, Tapered Boot Stripe
- Handrail, Stainless-Steel
- Lights, Navigation: Stainless Steel
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Ski Tow Eye: Stainless Steel Flush-Mount
- Storage, Anchor: w/Hatch
- Storage, Swim Platform
- Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel
- Vent System, Engine Compartment
- Windshield Wiper: Starboard
- Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass
- Bimini Top - Integral to Tower w/Stainless Steel Hardware
- Cockpit Cover w/Canvas Storage Bag
- Tonneau Cover
- Color Coordinated Steering Wheel, Switch Panel, Soft-Touch Dash Instrument Panel & Accent Vinyl:
- Kopi (Ivory/Taupe)
- Bow Rider, Hinged Cushions w/Table Storage Below
- Bucket (1) Helm w/Swivel, Slider, Flip- Up Thigh-Rise Bolster, Fiberglass Back & Rotocast Shell
- Dual Transom Seating
- Port Back-to-Back Sliding Seat Lounger
- U-Shaped w/Fiberglass Storage Base & Sun Pad Filler Cushions – Aft
- Propellers, Stainless Steel
- Trim Tabs, Hydraulic
- Faucets (1): (Wet Bar)
- Pressure Water System w/12V Pump
- Pullout Sprayers (2): (Transom, Head)
- Water Tank (24-Gallon)
A brief statement:
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 30' 0"
- LOA: 30' 0"
- BEAM: 9' 8"
- DRAFT: 3' 2"
- Engine(s): MerCruiser ECT 350 MAG MPI AX BR3
- Hours: 200
- HP: 600
- Fuel: 130 gallons
- Water: 24 gallons
- Holding: 20 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Sea Ray
- Model: 300 SLX
Please call or email us with any questions.
911 SE 6th Avenue Ste 109
Delray Beach, FL 33483
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!