Saint Petersburg, Florida
Photo 1 of 29
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1940269201.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_140225740.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1445835477.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_718095269.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_420875811.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2015628373.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_288027518.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1679702863.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1705717570.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1171134972.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1810374878.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_790061868.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_541201620.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2029124926.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
This 32 foot Seaward is in Excellent shape. Son of a Sailor has a lifting bulb keel. She can go from 20" of draft to 6'6" draft. She is set up for cruising with Radar Auto pilot, Chart plotter, depth, speed and wind sensors. Its a turn key boat. It won't last long.
Working Sail Area : 460.00 sq
Full Batten main with two reefs, Strong track and stack pack.
135% roller furl jib.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The premise that lead us to build the first 32RK arose from our desire to have a boat that would suit the water geography of south Florida, where we have vast expanses of quietly beautiful, but extremely shallow water. Our premise became more complex when we also wanted our boat to take us comfortably and confidently across sixty or so miles of open ocean, across the Gulfstream to the Bahamas and Abacos. Once to the islands, shallow draft would again be an important plus. That thinking lead us to the 32RK. The 32RK may be the perfect boat for sailors everywhere wanting to get out of the marked channel and into quieter and less traveled waters, but at the same time, don't want to give up the stability and confidence that a deep keeled boat offers when venturing offshore.She's a wonderful fast cruiser even more compelling when you consider the possibilities offered by the variable retracting keel and rudder. Draft range is between 20" and 6' 6", making it possible to walk to shore from your boat without getting your shorts wet. And with the keel down (there's a lead ballasted torpedo-style bulb at the keel's lower tip), you can go almost anywhere. The possibilities are endless. Aside from its obvious versatility, the 32RK is a fine sailboat. She's sized perfectly for two couples, or for a family with small children. Her cockpit is large and comfortable, side decks are wide and secure and she's designed to be easily handled and sailed by one. Below decks, accommodations are comfortable and intelligently planned , whether for sleeping, sitting and reading, cooking or showering. There's room for four adults and their gear for vacation cruising. The cabin is bright and well ventilated, with eight opening ports and two deck hatches.Like all true thoroughbreds, the 32RK always has performance potential in reserve, but is never demanding. It's a performance/cruiser at its best: total exhilaration when you want it, calm and steady when you don't. Just lower the foils a bit to dial in more stability, and more upwind performance, and draw them up when you want to get off the boat and stretch your legs on a deserted beach.
- Yanmar diesel, 3YM30, 28hp, heat exchanger cooled
- Layup is handlaid unidirectional fiberglass, critical laminates of hull, keel, rudder and trunk are of carbon fiber
- Wheel steering, with 36" stainless wheel
- Fully battened, full-roached mainsail with reef points
- Harken mainsheet system with coachroof traveler
- Roller furled 135 genoa with suncover
- Genoa tracks and blocks, double lead cars
- Internal halyards and outhauls
- Self tailing winches, two #40 two-speed sheet winches, two #16 halyard winches
- Electric refrigeration, 12 volt
- Stainless opening ports with screens (8)
- Vertically retracting high aspect keel, electrically operated
- Vertically retracting high aspect rudder
- Interior cushions
- Deluxe hatches (2)
- Stainless cowl vents w/dorades (2)
- Dinette table
- Waste basket (not included if genset is ordered)
- Sinks: double bowl in galley, single in head
- 65 Gallon fresh water supply
- Circuit breaker panel, ac/dc
- Fully molded structural headliner
- Teak and holly sole in salon
- 2 Teak privacy doors
- Private head with separate shower
- Batteries: AGM's (3)
- Four stainless four bolt yacht cleats
- Bowsprit with rollers for two anchors
- Bow pulpit with double lifelines
- Stern rail with stern rail seats
- Swim ladder and swim shower at transom
- Running lights
- Heavy stainless strike rail
- Anodized slotted toe rail
- Dual stainless hawse [pipes for mooring lines
- Anchor storage with stainless deck pipe
- Molded gelcoat sheer stripe. 2-part polyurethane boot stripe
- Iso-NPG gelcoat
- 5 Year limited hull warranty
- Mast light, steaming, anchor combination
Yanmar 3GM 30 with 157.5 Engine hours.
Double Sink with pull out faucet, Two burner Princess propane stove. microwave and Norcold fridge.
-Ray Marine E90W Chart plotter
-X-5 Wheel Pilot
-Ray DSC VHF
-Ray Marine 24 mile Radar
-Mast mounted Radar reflector.
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 32' 0"
- LOA: 32' 0"
- BEAM: 10' 6"
- DRAFT: 6' 6"
- Fuel: 20 gallons
- Water: 65 gallons
- Holding: 30 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Seaward
- Model: 32RK
Please call or email us with any questions.
1110 3rd. Street South -2nd Floor
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!