Photo 1 of 14
“PPalu” is a 75-foot Peter Spronk catamaran that was built by the designer in 1977 of West System Epoxy incorporating laminated fir ring frames and African mahogany stringers. In 2013 she went through a seven-month stabilization refit by Original Catamaran Builders in St. Kitts and a continued yacht refit in Florida.
Ketch/Cutter Rigged: 3 spectra/carbon headsails, storm staysail, power-head main, full batten mizzen and two spinnakers.
- Water Access Boarding Ladder with Diver Landing Platform
- Large Awning USCG Certified Stanchions Heights for Day Charter
- Winches: 13 Assorted from Lewmar
- 3 Speed 65 To Lewmar 30 Travelers,
- Lofrans Tigress Electric Windlass.
- Ground Tackle: (2) Fortress 55/Chain/110’ Rode.
- 80lb Quick Set Danforth/Chain/80’ Rode.
- Two Gps
- Vhf Radio
- Plotter On Computer with Charts of the West Indies to Florida
- 400w Inverter
- Raymarine Speed, Depth. Wind
- House Batteries 12v/870 Ah, Starting and Windlass Batteries: (3) 12v/90 Ah in Series
- Charging: 20 Amp 110v in Line/Waterproof Charger
- Two 400w Solar Panels to Charge House Bank
- Two 15w Solar Panels to Charge Engine and Windlass Bank, Autohelm 3000 (New W/Extra Belts)
- Three Double Cabins
- Two Heads
- Shower; In-House and On-Deck
- Full Galley Up with 12v Air- Cooled Fridge
- Lp Gas Stove and Hot Water in Deckhouse with Dining for 8
- Navigation Station
- Fold Out Bar
Engine And Mechnical
- 150 Hp Yamaha Four Stroke Outboard (2012)
- 2 KW Gas Generator (2016)
- Dinghy: 12’ Carib RigidInflatable/15 Hp Mercury Outboard (2014)
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 75' 0"
- LOA: 75' 0"
- BEAM: 28' 6"
- DRAFT: 8' 0"
- Engine(s): Yamaha 150
- HP: 150
- Fuel: 55 gallons
- Water: 65 gallons
- Hull Construction: Other
- Manufacturer: Custom
- Model: Peter Spronk Ketch
Please call or email us with any questions.
110 SW Atlanta Avenue
Stuart, FL 34994
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!