Photo 1 of 16
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_636892091.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
"Dream Catcher" is a well maintained, comfortable, and spacious motoryacht with all the amenities you're looking for. Her aft cockpit, enclosed flybridge, and functional layout offer much more space than a typical yacht of her size. This 660 Hampton's unique full beam aft master stateroom offers the owner a private entrance separate from their guests and access to the cockpit. She offers 2 generators, a watermaker, stabilzation, and a davit for your tender. (Tender pictured is excluded). Call today to step aboard this beautiful cockpit motoryacht in Venice, FL!
- 4 staterooms and 3 heads
- Full beam master located aft with private entrance
- VIP stateroom forward with ensuite head
- Port stateroom has over under bunks, washer/dryer, and engine room access, shared head
- Starboard stateroom has side by side bunks, shared head
- Climate-controlled skylounge with two helm chairs, dining area, and access to hardtop for tender stowage
- Very spacious salon with L-shaped settee to starboard
- Large LED TV with electric lifter
- Full entertainment system with Bose surround sound speakers
- Free standing chair to port
- Ice maker
- 4 burner stovetop
- Trash Compactor
- Granite floor
- Granite countertop
- Spacious dinette opposite to starboard
Master and VIP Staterooms and Heads
- FULL BEAM MASTER
- King berth
- Ample drawer storage
- Three hanging lockers
- Built in vanity to starboard
- Private entrance to master
- Large LCD TV with surround sound
- DVD/AM/FM/CD player with surround sound
- MASTER PRIVATE ENSUITE HEAD.
- Corian floor
- Corian countertop
- Large shower
- Tecma toilet
- VIP STATEROOM - Very Spacious!
- Queen berth
- Ample cabinet and drawer storage
- Two full hanging lockers
- Overhead skylight w/ blackout
- TV with surround sound
- DVD/AM/FM/CD player
- VIP PRIVATE ENSUITE HEAD
- Corian floor
- Corian counter top
- Tecma toilet
- Port Stateroom
- Side by side berths
- DVD/AM/FM/DVD player
- Double door hanging locker with shelves
- Starboard Stateroom
- Over/under bunks
- Desk with shelves and chair
- Separate washer and dryer
- Access to engine room
Hull and Deck
- Solid fiberglass hull to rub rail, Kevlar reinforced
- 60 lb CQR anchor
- Maxwell 2500 VWC winch with 2 station control
- 20" LCD TV in weather protected cabinet with wet bar on aft deck
- Cockpit fish boxes (3)
- Prep station with sink and storage in lazarette area
- Davit on hardtop
- Raymarine Electronics Package
- Raymarine E165 Hybrid
- KVH SAT TV 5
- (2) VHF radios
- (4) cameras
- Port and Starboard rear docking controls with bow and stern thrusters
- 23 kw generator (680 hrs) Cockpit
- 23 kw generator (1087 hrs) Main
- Chilled water air conditioning with frequency drive controls
- Dual Racor filters
- 4 kw inverter
- Wesmar RS-600 stabilizers w/ Multi Sea II control
- 2 Isolation Transformers
- 2 Glendinning Cablemasters
- Watermaker 600GPD
- New steel cable in davit & serviced
- Sunbrella sunshades in cockpit
- New KVH-5 Satellite TV
- Sunbrella windshield cover
- New TV's in salon, VIP berth and bridge
- New hot water heater
- New raw water pump for chillers
- New circulation pump for AC
- New Tempur-Pedic mattress in master
- Control board for stabilizer
- Owner's Personal Belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 66' 0"
- LOA: 66' 0"
- BEAM: 17' 4"
- DRAFT: 5' 0"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar 3406
- Hours: 1790
- HP: 1600
- Fuel: 1250 gallons
- Water: 350 gallons
- Holding: 100 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hampton
- Model: 660 CPMY Sky Lounge
Please call or email us with any questions.
12030 N. Gandy Blvd
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!