Photo 1 of 55
<img title="Bow Seating" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_491036563.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2132950780.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Electric Sunshade" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1250069320.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2086563540.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_570655756.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1450971945.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_892398813.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1243122895.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Dining" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_75158202.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Hi-Lo Television" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1220525206.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_458205339.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Dining" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1311683276.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_771598494.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1077694972.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1231192549.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_898221386.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2078315031.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Miele Appliances" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_723550231.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Lower Helm" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_447884316.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="VIP Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1835559749.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="VIP Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_229916642.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="VIP Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_896937939.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="VIP Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1921534194.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="VIP En-Suite" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_465230349.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1886627594.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_790120400.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_505632384.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_280658202.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1144553807.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2031764121.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1255005387.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1635590370.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2017231254.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_357591059.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master En-Suite" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1574670262.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_440403362.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1808563004.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_319585427.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1683526257.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1883721206.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
2018 Azimut 80 Flybridge
U.S. Duty Paid
130 Hours on MAN V12 1550s.
Trades Considered - Bring All Offers
A unique opportunity to own a very lightly used 2018 80 flybridge is here! The owner took delivery of the boat in August of 2017 and his plans have since changed. The boat just arrived from Italy and is conveniently located in Miami Beach.
- A Rated Vessel - CE
- 4 Sateroom, 5 Head Layout + 3 Crew
- Aventics Joystick Control with Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thrusters
- CMC Zero Speed Stabilization Fins
- Upgraded 2 x Onan 27kW Generators
- Raymarine Gold Electronics Package with AIS, Radar and Autopilot
- Parker Water Maker - 130 litres/hour
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Underwater Lights (4) - Multicolor
- Spacious Bow Seating Area with Sunpad
- A/Sea Converters Allow Thea to Plug in Anywhere in the World
- Williams T385 S Jet Tender
- Absolutely Stunning - See Drone Video and Walkthrough
- The salon instantly captures your attention with the floor to ceiling windows and beautiful decor.
- The dark wood cabinetry is accented nicely with light colored furniture and soft, blue wall coverings.
- To port and starboard are full-sized sofas and a barrel chair aft.
- The television is on a hi-lo actuator on the port side with access to the Fusion stereo just aft.
- As you make your way forward there is a beautiful dining area that accommodates 8 guests.
- The view from the dining area is breathtaking through the floor to ceiling windows and seating is comfortable in the dark wood and leather chairs. The dining table has a large wooden base and is accented in white leather on the surface.
- There is accent lighting throughout and thick blinds to create a private setting if desired.
- As you make your way forward from the salon, you will notice the desired day head to port and galley entrance to starboard.
- The galley is completely separate from the salon and helm area and features beautiful stainless appliances, white cabinetry and solid countertops.
- The galley is outfitted with a full-sized Mabe refrigerator/freezer, 4-burner Miele cooktop, Miele convection over/microwave and large stainless sink.
- The custom Azimut dishware storage area is located next to the refrigerator and can serve up to 10 guests.
- The storage is more than adequate.
- To starboard is 1 of 2 water tight doors that allows easy access to the side deck.
- The port side deck access is located just forward of the day head.
- Just forward of the galley and day head is the lower helm and additional seating/dining area.
- The large windscreen and side windows provide great visibility from the lower helm station.
- To port is an L-shaped seating area that accommodates 4 and wraps around a beautiful stainless and leather table.
- The helm is located to starboard and has 2 leather helm seats equipped with bolsters and foot rests. They raise, lower and move forward and back electronically.
- Thea is equipped with twin 15 inch Raymarine E series touch screens plotters and have AIS, radar and autopilot integrated.
- Between the 2 plotters is a separate Raymarine LCD screen that has a depth, speed and heading readout.
- The Raymarine autopilot control is just below and comes standard as part of the Gold package.
- Thea is also equipped with the latest Aventics joystick technology that controls the bow and stern thrusters as well as the main drives. The control is located just outboard of the electronic MAN engine controls.
- If you prefer to use the Side-Power thrusters independently there is a separate control with its own digital screen.
- The Naviop ship computer is also located on the helm and controls all of the electrical systems on board while allowing you to check tankage levels, bilge pumps etc. There is an additional Naviop screen in the crew cabin as well as the upper helm.
- Each 1550 V12 MAN has its own LCD screen and allows the captain to view all engine data.
- The Mitsubishi/CMC fin stabilizer system also has its own LCD display on the starboard side of the helm.
- There is also a Jabsco spotlight control, single lever trim tab control, and Quick chain counter for the windlass.
- Just aft of the lower helm station is the electrical panel with all AC and DC breakers.
- As you make your way down the companionway from the lower helm you will notice the beautiful light colored wood and leather accents continue down through the 4 staterooms.
- The VIP is situated forward and has an island queen berth and en-suite head.
- There are 2 large rectangular windows and 2 opening port holes that allow tons of natural light into the space.
- The mirrored walls and lighting accents make the space feel large and inviting.
- Each stateroom is outfitted with its own Fusion stereo control and Dometic thermostat.
- There is ample storage throughout with a large hanging locker on the starboard side.
- The en-suite head is also spacious and features a separate stall shower lined with beautiful teak. The mirrored accents continue throughout and the solid countertop has a full-size sink basin built in with chrome faucet.
- All 5 heads feature the latest Tecma technology with built-in bidet.
Guest Stateroom - Port
- The guest stateroom on the port side also features a queen berth and en-suite head.
- The light colored wall coverings, shiny stainless and accent lighting really make this stateroom stand out.
- There is no shortage of storage with multiple drawers and a larger hanging locker on the port side.
- 2 opening port holes and large rectangular window allow lots of sunlight into the space.
- The en-suite head in this guest stateroom also has a beautiful teak shower and plenty of storage space above the vanity.
Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- The starboard guest stateroom features 2 twin berths and a third pullman berth above.
- There is great storage space and another en-suite head with separate stall shower.
- As you make your way aft down a few steps from the forward staterooms, you enter the full beam master.
- There are 2 linen closets, a hanging locker and a seating area to starboard as you walk into the stateroom. The storage does not stop there, however. The walk-in closet is located on the port side with plenty of drawers on the forward bulkhead.
- The 8 waterline windows offer a breathtaking view out both the port and starboard sides. There are 4 opening port holes that allow the fresh air to breeze through the space.
- To port is a nice settee for two with a table between and a love seat sits below the windows to starboard.
- The island berth has beautiful accent lighting above with marble reading lights below and a light blue headboard accent.
- Thea features his and hers washrooms in the master conjoined by a spacious teak, walkthrough shower with waterfall head.
- Both sides have their own vanities with full-sized sink basins. The starboard side has a completely separate bathtub and the Tecma head and bidet are situated to port.
- Thea's cockpit is covered in beautiful teak and has a beautiful Stemar upholstered U-shaped dinette with large teak table.
- On the starboard side is a small galley unit with Kenyon grill, freshwater sink and Dometic wine chiller. To port you will find wide, teak steps up to the flybridge.
- The teak continues down both sides to the large hydraulic swim platform.
- The Williams T385 S Turbo jet tender is easily launched from the platform with plenty of room to move about while she is loaded.
- The crew cabin and engine room are accessed through the transom door.
- The crew features a private captain's cabin, separate head and bunk room for 2 additional crew members.
- Just forward of the crew area is the walk-in engine room.
- Undoubtedly the most impressive space on Thea is her flybridge. The 20 foot beam is very evident in this area.
- The teak continues throughout the entire bridge and there is no shortage of seating and entertaining space.
- There are 2 more U-shaped dinettes with teak tables and a sun pad aft.
- To port is another summer galley area that features a second Kenyon grill, freshwater sink, Vitrifrigo ice maker and Vitrifrigo fridge.
- The hard top covers the forward half of the bridge while the aft end is left open for sunbathing and plenty of room for additional lounge chairs.
- The hard top has a retractable center section that opens up the whole space.
- At the upper helm you will find redundant instrumentation and a full suite of Raymarine electronics.
- The bow is another great place for entertaining and spending time in the sun. The teak continues down the wide side decks all the way forward. You will also notice as you make your way through that there are boarding doors to port and starboard.
- There is a large U-shaped seating area and teak table that can be covered with a Sunbrella shade if desired.
- Forward of the seating area is a sun pad large enough to accommodate 6 to 8 adults.
- Just outboard of the seating area are 4 large storage lockers great for lines, fenders and cleaning supplies.
- Thea is equipped with twin MAN V12 1550 HP diesels and has nearly 6'5" of clearance in the engine room. 130 Hours.
- MAN Model: D2682LE426
- ZF 2050 A Gears.
- 2 x A/Sea 12 kVA frequency converters allow Thea to plug in anywhere in the world.
- She is equipped with twin 27kW Onan generators. Model: 27MDKDU- 8208A. 180 Hours.
- The Dometic AC chiller system is located on the starboard side. 144,000 BTUs. Model: Condaria PCWM 36004 co 1.14.
- The aluminum fuel tanks are outboard and have a capacity of 788 gallons each.
- The Side-Power thruster control unit is easily accessible on the port side above the fuel tank and powers both the thrusters and Mitsubishi/CMC zero speed stabilizer fins. Both CMC control units are located on the forward bulkhead of the engine room just above the main engines.
- Both main engines and generators are equipped with Racor fuel filters/water separators.
- The main electrical distribution panel is located to starboard right as you enter the engine room.
- The Parker water maker and hydraulic pumps for the swim platform and passerelle are located to port and starboard just as you enter the crew cabin.
- Sea-Fire suppression system is located on the forward bulkhead of the engine room.
- 1000 rpm - 9 knots
- 1500 rpm - 10.8 knots
- 1750 rpm - 18.5 knots
- 1850 rpm - 20.2 knots
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 80' 0"
- LOA: 80' 0"
- BEAM: 20' 3"
- DRAFT: 5' 8"
- Engine(s): MAN V12
- Hours: 130
- HP: 3100
- Fuel: 1576 gallons
- Water: 290 gallons
- Holding: 240 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Azimut
- Model: 80 Flybridge
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd Street, Suite 205
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!