42' Beneteau America
Punta Gorda, Florida
Photo 1 of 22
<img title="Breaker panel" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_805215875.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="On the hard summer 2017" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2102055601.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Three blade prop" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_844459667.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bow Thruster" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_666997232.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="CLEAN engine, house batteries and charger" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_328513145.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Manufacturer Provided Image" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_72351148.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Manufacturer Provided Image" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1526109741.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
"4mySanity" is an Outstanding Example of this popular Beneteau 423 Cruiser. This ONE OWNER Vessel has been maintained to the HIGHEST STANDARDS by her owners and was on fresh water in the Chesapeake before coming to Florida in October 2013.
Here are just some of the Features on this Fine Vessel:
- Bow Thruster with New 2013 Controller
- In Mast Furling
- Buffed and Waxed October 2017
- Kato Davits with a AB Inflatable Rib and Four Stroke Mercury Outboard
- Bottom will be painted when launched in November 2017
- Garmin Chartplotter Radar Combination
- NEW 2017 Simrad RS35 VHF with AIS and Simrad Handheld for the helm
- Shoal Draft, 4'9"
- Raymarine ST 60 Speed, Depth and Wind Instruments
Check out Full Specifications for all the details and more...
Here is what John Kretschmer of Sailing Magazine had to say about the Beneteau 423:
"Powerful, high-quality cruiser packed with innovative features and cruising comforts"
"To claim that Beneteau has mastered what it takes to produce successful new boats is a bit of an understatement. The French builder seems to have a direct line into the psyche of sailors the world over. Take the new 423 for example. Groupe Finot is responsible for designing this handsome, versatile 42-foot cruiser that appeals to a broad spectrum of sailors, from hardcore voyagers to casual weekenders looking for a little stress relief with its good performance and great accommodations.
This cruiser is extremely well-engineered, sensibly constructed and outfitted, and does not demand undue maintenance. No wonder Beneteau is the largest sailboat manufacturer in the world.
From the moment I first spied the new 423 I knew it would be a pleasure to sail. As we approached this powerful sloop I took a moment to observe as it cut through the water. The sheerline, although thoroughly modern, is a little softer than Beneteau's racy First Series boats, and there is a subtle curve to the hull that speaks to the cruiser. The bow is not plumb, there is a short but appealing rake and the reverse transom allows for easy-access swim steps. The cabin-trunk blends beautifully into the hull, especially the low-slung forward section that is partially hidden by the raised bulwark when viewed from sea level....."
The Hallmark of Beneteau's advanced woodwork is its joiner work. This includes hardwood fiddles, door frames and trim pieces with custom marine grade, zero void, multi-laminate wood faces and bulkheads. The wood is DOUKA, in family of mahogany, known for its beauty of grain. All the wood is finished in a lustrous multicoat varnish with a Cherry stain tint.
- Standard 2 cabin 2 head layout
- Air conditioning ducted in the salon and cabins
- White curtains
- Skylight across deck above the salon
- Lewmar opening ports with screens
- Lewmar opening hatches with screens
- Custom Companionway screen
- Headroom 6'5"
- Expandable table with leaf, converts into double berth with filter cushion
- Master cabin double Island Berth style with ensuite head and custom bed linens
- Master head features fiberglass wash hand basin with faucet and separate shower stall with hand held shower and support
- Guest head features fiberglass wash hand basin with combination faucet and hand held shower hose and support
- Galley to starboard
- Front and top opening fiberglass iceboxes
- 12V Refrigeration/freezer combo unit
- 3 Burner propane stove & oven with two propane tanks
- Origo microwave oven
- All dinnerware and utensils convey
- Double sinks
- Pressure water system
- Hot & cold water
- 11 Gallon hot water/heat exchanger
- Plenty of storage and counter space
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata (speed, depth, & log)- helm Station
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind- Helm Station
- Raymarine RC400 GPS at Nav station
- Garmin Chartplotter Radar Combination
- Raymarine 6001 Autopilot
- NEW 2017 Simrad RS35 VHF with AIS
- NEW 2017 Simrad Handheld VHF for helm
- NEW 2016 VHF antenna at mast head
- Sony Stereo with iPod Jack and Speakers in the salon and in the cockpit.
- Ritchie Binnacle compass at helm
- Two AGM 200 AH Batteries for the house bank
- Separate engine start battery
- 2 x 30 Amp Shore Systems
- Shore Power Splitter 50A to two 30A
- Xantrex 2000 watt Inverter
- 12 volt vans in fore and aft cabins
- Hinkley Hoop TV antenna
- 85 Amp Alternator
- Flat Screen TV
- Wired for Cable/Telephone dockside
- NEW 2016 Deck, and Steaming & Anchor
- 12V Outlet at Nav Station
- Factory installed Bow Thruster with a NEW 2013 Controller
- Cruise Air 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner in Main Salon/FWD Stateroom.
- Cruise Air 7,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner in Aft Stateroom/galley
- Both units condensation drain pans drain overboard
- Volvo D2-55hp High Torque/Low RPM Engine (Quiet & Powerful) and Full Service inspection in 2013 and only 1082 hours
- Manual bilge pump
- Two 12V Bilge pumps with float switches
- Two Fresh Water Jabsco Electric Flush Toilets with both direct overboard discharge & holding tanks
- 2 macerator pumps option
- Acu-gage Tank Monitor
- NEW 2015 forward head sump pump
- Racor fuel/water separator
- Oil pressure gauge
- Engine temp gauge
- Fuel vacuum gauge
Sails and Rigging
- Mast Stepped and Standing Rigging Inspected 2013
- 140 Furling Genoa, NEW 2017 Sheet
- In Mast Furling Mainsail
- NEW 2013 Main and Jib Halyard's
- Lewmar Two Speed Self-Tailing Winches with covers
- Profurl Roller Furling (above deck)
- 8 Line Clutches
- Control lines are led aft to the cockpit for easy use
- Deck stepped mast
- Flag halyard
- Mainsheet traveler
- Boatswains' Chair
- NEW 2016 Steaming and Deck Light and cable
- NEW 2016 Anchor Light and cable
- Solid boom vang with NEW 2016 sheet
- Mast 55.7 above the DWL
I : 48.58 ft
J : 16.50 ft
P : 42.83 ft
E : 14.83 ft
Working Sail Area : 720.00 sq ft
Deck and Hull
Hand-laid solid G.R.P. hull with solid fiberglass/G.P.R. structural hull liner. The hull is laid up with vinyl ester barrier coat to resist osmotic blistering, followed by a zone-specific switchmat laminate schedule to meet the specific strength requirements of each different section of the hull. The hull liner is laminated using high strength non-woven switchmat fiberglass and unidirectional of all loads and forces while structural distribution of all loads and forces while controlling weight. The completed hull and hull liner are bonded together using a property polyester adhesive compound that chemically links the parts together. CE Rating A and Hull Speed of 8.46 Knots
- Factory Installed Bow Thruster with New Controller in 2013
- Custom Hull Rub Rail
- Bottom Soda Blasted and four coats of barrier coats applied in 2013
- Hull shines like NEW
- Boat hauled annually July to October
- Interlux CSC Ablative Paint applied annually
- Diver cleans bottom monthly
Cored sandwich construction for stiffness, thermal and acoustic insulation and lighter weight. Solid fiberglass reinforcements are located in high load and hardware mounting locations. Unidirectional roving reinforced deck beams integral to the deck liner lamination are bonded to the deck for added strength. The Bulkheads are Bonded 360 to the hull and deck for structural strength
- Kato Dinghy Davits
- AB 10.6 ft. Inflatable Rib Dinghy with Mercury 4 hp. four stroke outboard
- Custom 3 piece Boat Cover for winter or summer storage
- Canvas Bimini and Dodger with stainless steel frames, zip out panels on dodger
- Side decks with molded raised bulwark with teak cap rail
- Teak cockpit seats with cushions
- Lewmar Windlass with wash-down pump
- Delta anchor with 55 feet of chain and 150 ft. of rode
- Two anchor rollers
- Four cockpit lockers
- Swim platform with ladder
- Hot and cold Transom shower
- Port and Starboard boarding gates
- Double Lifelines
- Sternrail seats
- Six beefy mooring cleats
"4mySainity" is a ONE OWNER Vessel and was on the Chesapeake in fresh water until the fall of 2013 when she was sailed to Florida and she is Definitely one of the Best Maintained Vessel this broker has seen in a long time. She is has been hauled every year in June through November since here in Florida for summer storage.
She was just launched in November 2017 and the bottom was painted, she is ready for Fall Cruising in Beautiful Southwest Florida and beyond.
Owner's personal items do not convey
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 42' 0"
- LOA: 42' 0"
- BEAM: 12' 11"
- DRAFT: 4' 9"
- Engine(s): Volvo Penta D2-55
- Hours: 1082
- HP: 55
- Fuel: 53 gallons
- Water: 154 gallons
- Holding: 40 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Beneteau America
- Model: 423
- Designer: Groupe Finot
Please call or email us with any questions.
1200 W. Retta Esplanade #43
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!