Port Charlotte, Florida
Photo 1 of 19
<img title="COCKPIT" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_469420309.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="STEPS TO FLYBRIDGE" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_631737361.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="FLYBRIDGE HELM STATION" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1495239052.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="DINGHY" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1112700378.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
A classic 1986, 48' Chris Craft Corinthian Motor Yacht in near Bristol condition, built in the USA. An ideal extended cruiser, looper or comfortable live aboard. She features a huge sundeck with a hardtop and spacious flybridge with complete canvas enclosure and a custom designed interior. This boat has only been in saltwater since 2014. An impeccably maintained motor yacht by an experienced, knowledgeable owner that is ready to move aboard and sail away. The Nick Jackson custom made electric dingy lift makes it a breeze to launch and retrieve your dingy in any weather. Powered by the low maintenance original twin 454 C.I. Crusader engines totaling 700 HP - this vessel is capable of cruising at 15 knots with a top end of 20 knots.
The Main Salon is large and features a lower helm station, custom designed leather sofa bed with large storage drawer. Custom interior lighting with designer cornice board. Hunter Douglas Blinds and designer curtains. The salon is carpeted as are the steps from the Sun Deck, the steps down to the galley and the steps down to the rear Master State Room.
- Rich Teak Cabinetry and Paneling
- Custom Overhead Lighting
- Custom Teak Cabinetry
- Centerline Full Bed with Designer Pillow Shams and Beadspread
- Vanity Sink
- Private Head/Shower (New Jabsco quiet flush Electric Toilet)
- Holding Tank and Macerator
- Hanging wet Locker
- Large Overhead Hatch
- Cedar Line Queen Bed with Designer Pillow Shams an Beadspread
- Custom Cornice Board
- Make up mirror with custom stool
- Abundant storage lockers and Cabinet storage
- Large Hanging Locker
- Ensuite Head with Tub / Shower
- Private Head ( new electric Jabsco quiet flush toilet)
- Custom installed teak flooring
Three steps down from the Salon is the Galley with Dinette to Port - Galley to Stbd.
- Double Stainless Steel Sink with Single Lever Extendable Faucet
- New 14 CF 2 door Stand Up Refrigerator/Freezer (2017)
- Micro Wave Oven
- Custom Teak Cabinetry and Drawer Storage
- Spacious storage under the dinette seats
- 6.5 KW Onan Generator - with 1109 hours
- Inverter Ready
- 2 8D Batteries
- AC and DC Electric Panels
Engines and Mechanical
- Twin Crusader Engines
- 3 Marine Air Conditioning Units
- Bilge blowers
- Automatic bilge pumps (4)
- Halon Fire Extinguisher System
- Trim Tabs
- Hydraulic Steering System
Hill and Deck
- 45 lb. CQR Anchor with 200ft rope and chain rode
- 25 lb. Danforth Anchor
- Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit and rails
- Fenders and Dock Lines
- Life Jackets and Life Ring
- Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass
- Bimini Top
- Fiberglass Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Cockpit Transom Door
- Salt Water Wash down System in Cockpit
- Transom Docking Lights
- Navigation Lights
- Fender Holders on Bow Rail
- Custom made Nick Jackson Electric Dinghy Lift mounted of stern (500 lb).
Salon Nav Area
- /VHF Radio
- Fish Finder
- Complete Engine Gauges with gear and throttle shifters
- Nav Station with stainless steel steering wheel
- Expansive Helm Area at the Flybridge with good visibility
- 2 custom reclining and adjustable LaBroc Captain's Chairs
- Large Storage Area under helm
- Instrument Panel with all gauges with Cover
- Full Bimini Top with Complete Enclosure with U Shaped Zippered Windows
- 5" Ritchie Compass
- S/S Destroyer Wheel
- The cockpit is spacious at 6' jn length. The 6.5 Onan Generator is located beneath two opening hatch doors. There is a custom made stainless steel dinghy mount to store the dinghy motor. There are steps leading from the sundeck as well as an opening transom door. This extra cockpit space is ideal for both living aboard as well as cruising
- Opening Transom Door
- Deck Storage Lockers
- Fishing Rod Holders
- Custom Cockpit lighting
- Salt Water Wash Down
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 48' 0"
- LOA: 48' 0"
- BEAM: 14' 9"
- DRAFT: 3' 6"
- Engine(s): Crusader 454
- Hours: 1050
- HP: 700
- Fuel: 590 gallons
- Water: 150 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Chris-Craft
- Model: Corinthian
Please call or email us with any questions.
1200 W. Retta Esplanade #43
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!