Punra Gorda, Florida
Photo 1 of 19
<img title="STBD SIDE PRIMARY" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2136768245.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="LOOKING FWD FROM WHEEL" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_272514450.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="EDSON PEDISTAL STEERING" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1488802180.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="COCKPIT WITH BIMINI" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_858944899.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
C&C (Cuthbertson & Cassian) did a terrific job of building boats that cruised comfortably and won on the race course. The C&C 40-2 is a perfect example of this design philosophy. A great boat to look at and wonderful to sail.
DRAGON is a C&C 40-2 featuring a keel centerboard that allows shallow draft sailing on a larger hull platform - draft is 4'9" with the board up and 8'6" when lowered. This boat goes to weather better than most and is fast in light air and excellent in heavy weather.
This yacht broker has personally ocean raced many miles on C&C boats and can attest to their excellent sailing ability.
Starting forward there is a large V-Berth. Head with storage cabinets and vanity to port with doors to the main cabin. To starboard of the head is a large hanging locker. Aft is a salon with settees to port and starboard; above these settees are pilot berths, great for sleeping or extra gear. There is also a center line table for dining. Behind the salon, to port, is a forward facing navigation station and behind the navigation station is a double quarter berth. To starboard is a U-shaped galley with three burner propane stove with oven and an Adler-Barber refrigerator/freezer.
- Three burner propane stove with oven
- Double SS sink
- Hot and cold pressure water (New hot water heater)
- Large Adler Barber refrigerator/freezer
- Foot manual water pump
- Plenty of storage space
Sails & Rigging
- Battened Mainsail
- 130% Roller furling jib
- 155% Mylar roller furling jib
- Roller furling aluminum foil with single line drive drum
- Full Asymmetrical spinnaker and all running rigging for spinnaker
- Spinnaker Pole
- Wisker Pole
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang
- Navtec solid stainless steel rod rigging
- Adjustable baby stay on fore deck to rake mast forward
- 40" SS destroyer wheel on Edson pedistal
- Primary winches - 2 Barient 35's 2speed self tailing
- Secondary winches - 2 Barient 28's 2 speed, 4 Barient 23's 2 speed and 4 Barient 22's 2 speed
- All winches recently serviced
- Raytheon 53 VHF radio
- Brooks & Gatehouse Depth & Speed
- AM/FM radio
- Ritchie compass, 6"
- Windex wind direction
- Newly installed Martec Folding Propeller
- Newly installed LED lighting
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 40' 0"
- LOA: 40' 0"
- BEAM: 12' 8"
- Engine(s): Westerbeke 30 hp
- HP: 30
- Fuel: 45 gallons
- Water: 40 gallons
- Holding: 19 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: C&C
- Model: 40-2 Centerboard
Please call or email us with any questions.
1200 W. Retta Esplanade #43
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!