Port Charlotte, Florida
Photo 1 of 14
The Whitby 42, designed by Ted Brewer, was built by Whitby Boat Works in Whitby, Ontario. Approximately 200 were built before production moved to Florida in 1983. As noted in "Sailing" magazine - "This sturdy, commodious and affordable ketch is a good choice for anyone contemplating serious cruising and living aboard." NOTE: PRICE LOWERED DRAMATICALLY TO $37,500
Sleeps Six. Forward cabin features a V berth with storage above and below. Next aft is the forward head which features a vanity and sink. Opposite the head to starboard are hanging and storage lockers. The main cabin which is next aft features an L-shaped settee with storage outboard. The U-shaped galley is next aft to port. Opposite the galley is a chart table with seat. A passageway aft leads to the owner's stateroom which features a queen sized berth and private head with vanity and sink. Along the passageway aft is a work bench, chart storage area and engine room
- Force Ten propane 2 burner stove with oven
- Norcold refrigerator that operates on 110v, 12V or propane.
- Pressure water system with stainless steel sink.
- Honda 3kw generator
- 30 amp shore power coard
- Battery charger
- Two solar panels
Electronics and Navigation Systems
- Horizon Standard VHF Radio
- Garmin Depth Finder
- Garmin 440S Chart Plotter
- Garmin 182C Chart Plotter
- Autohelm wind Direction and Speed
- Barlow and Lewmar Winches
- New 40 lb Danforth Anchor with Rope & Chain
- New 75 lb CQR Anchor with Rope & Chain
- Simpson Lawrence Windlass
- Engine Hours Since Total Rebuild 3,500 - Top end job in 2014
- Edson Pedestal Steering
- Mack Cruising Sails - All in Good Shape
- New Bimini Top and Stainless Steel Frame
- Aluminum Dive Ladder
- Wood Burning Stove
- 10' Carib Ridged Inflatable Dinghy with Outboard
- Bottom Painted 6 Months Ago
- New Chain Plates 5 years ago
- Numerous Spare Parts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 42' 0"
- LOA: 42' 0"
- BEAM: 13' 0"
- DRAFT: 5' 0"
- Engine(s): Perkins 4.236
- Hours: 3200
- HP: 85
- Fuel: 100 gallons
- Water: 190 gallons
- Holding: 20 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Whitby
- Model: 42
Please call or email us with any questions.
1200 W. Retta Esplanade #43
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!