St. Petersburg, Florida
Photo 1 of 29
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1100048105.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1546440879.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1315467462.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_277653227.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2054362700.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2020229906.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1307746535.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1798906221.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1824019696.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_216610338.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_467096417.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_665158379.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1857727663.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_967257829.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Big and Roomy the Hunter Passage 450. An excellent Live Aboard and cruising yacht . Designed to be handled by just one or two people and with easy maintenance in mind this nice cruising yacht offers the B & R Rig. Minimal exterior woodwork means more time sailing and relaxing and less time with brightwork duty. This comfortable Center Cockpit yacht features an integrated arch and Bimini Top. Running rigging is led aft to the cockpit. Furling Sails and good sized winches.. It all adds up to a great design that makes sailing a pleasure. New Bottom Paint 12/2017
Recent Upgrades include Fresh Bottom Paint (No Blisters!), Engine Service. The Transmission was removed from the boat and fully serviced. Many through hull fittings have been replaced as well.
The Hunter Passage 450 boasts a fantastic layout below decks. Head room is impressive and light from numerous hatches and ports gives the space an open feel. Teak woodwork and trim throughout makes the interior warm and inviting. Entering the Main Salon the large U Shaped dinette is to starboard with a Settee to port. The middle section of the settee folds out to provide a convenient arm rest and drinks space. The Master Stateroom aft is impressive and boasts a large real Queen sized Bed and an abundance of cedar lined storage lockers, hanging clothes lockers and drawers.
- Cream Ultra Leather Upholstery
- Hi Gloss Teak Dining Table
- U Shaped Dining Area
- Long Settee to Port with Convertible Middle Section
- Overhead Opening Hatches
- Teak and Holly Cabin Soles
- Marine Air Conditioning System
- Overhead Opening Hatches with Sliding Shades
- Forward Facing Navigation Table
- Chart Display
- 120 V and 12 V Electrical Panel
- Large Pullman Berth with Inner Spring Mattress
- Desk with chair
- Cedar Lined Closet
- 6 Cedar Lined Drawers
- Private Access To Head and Shower
- Overhead Opening Hatch
- Side Ports
Aft is the large impressive Master Stateroom with King Sized Bed, Ensuite Head and Shower.
- Center Line Queen size bed with Inner Spring Mattress
- Ensuite Head and Sink (port side)
- Large Walk In Shower / Tub (starboard side)
- Cedar Lined Clothes Lockers
- Drawers and Storage
- Overhead Opening Hatch
- Numerous Side Ports
Deck and Hull
- Fresh Bottom Paint (11/17)
- Stainless Steel Dingy Davits
- Vetus Bow Truster
- Bimini Top with Full Enclosure
- Sun Pad Cushions
- Cockpit Cushions
- Adjustable Back Seats
- Anchor Locker with Double Anchor Roller
- Anchor Wash Down System
- Side Rail Gates with Double Life Lines
- Walk out Transom Steps
- Stainless Steel Folding Ladder
- Atkins & Hoyte Stainless Dinghy Davits
- Lehr Propane 5hp Outboard Engine
Sails and Rigging
The Hunter 450 features the B & R Rig allowing for a larger Mainsail with full roach to get the most power and performance out of your sailing experience. This proven sail configuration combined with an easy to handle Jib sail makes sail handling easier and mor fun.
- Furling Main Sail
- Furling Jib Sail
- Pro furl jib furler
- Stainless Steel Standing Rigging
- Aluminum Mast
- Solid Boom Vang
- #48 Electric Lewmar Winches
- 3 x #44 Lewmar Winches
- Arch with integrated Traveller System
Machinery and Electrical
- Volvo Tam D 22 Engine
- Transmission Fully Serviced 12/2017
- Kohler 8kw Generator with only 365 hours
- 4 House Batteries
- Engine and Generator Starting Batteries
- Marine Air Conditioning (2 Units)
- PSS Dripless Shaft Seal
Electronics and Navigation
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- 2016 Raymarine Quantum
- 2016 Ray Marine Touch Screen Hybrid Chart Plotter
- 2016 Ray Marine VHF Radio with Cockpit Remote
- Speed , Depth and Wind Gauges
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 45' 0"
- LOA: 45' 0"
- Engine(s): Volvo Penta TMD
- HP: 79
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hunter
- Model: 450 Passage
Please call or email us with any questions.
1110 3rd. Street South -2nd Floor
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!