Cocoa Beach, Florida
Photo 1 of 17
<img title="Sunstar 68ft SYS YACHT SALES" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1302058820.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Sunstar 68ft SYS YACHT SALES" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_443444512.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Tortuga is a 68' House boat that is turn-key and in excellent condition. The vessels twin Suzuki outboards propel her at a comfortable 8 knots and with hydraulic bow thruster make her easy to handle from upper & lower helms when docking. Her spacious interior combines a large galley/salon area with her two ensuite staterooms. Her large upper deck is ideal for entertaining. She is an ideal vessel to cruise the inland waterways, while enjoying all her amenities.
Spacious Upper Deck
- Three ton Goodman reverse cycle air conditioning/heat unit
- Two Raritan heads w/type II treatment system
- 10" 15 HP hydraulic bow thruster w/take off from genset
- Fire supression system in genset compartment
- 20 Gallon hot water heater
- Gauges for water & holding tanks
- Hydraulic steering
Deck & Hull
- Electric windlass w/ chain rode & claw anchor in bow roller
- Two bow deck storage lockers
- Two boading gates in bow & 2 in stern
- Thermopane insulation throughout boat
- 24' fiberglass hard top on upper deck
- Swim boarding ladder aft
- Guest remote spotlight
- Overhead fans in both staterooms & galley/salon area
- Adjustable blinds on all windows & doors
- Cushioned helm seat at upper station
- Entertainment center on bridge deck includes under counter refrigerator, ice maker, sink and 4 bar stools
- Circular table and 4 armchairs on upper deck
- 15 Kw Kohler genset w/124 hours
- 120 VAC/12VDC 50 AMP shore power
- Low voltage lighting throughout vessel
- 2500 watt inverter
- 10 batteries (4 engine start, 6 inverter)
- Automatic battery charger
Electronics & Entertainment
- Cobra Marine VHF radios- upper and lower helms
- Hummingbird depth sounder- upper and lower helms
- 42' Vizio flat screen TV in salon
- 21' Vizio flatscreen TV in each stateroom
- Kenmore dishwasher
- Kenmore stand up refrigerator/freezer
- Kenmore ice maker
- Kenmore ceramic 4 burner stove w/oven
- Kenmore microwave oven
- Storage cabinet in galley is plumbed for a stacked washer/dryer
Sleeps 4 in 2 staterooms
Boarding Tortuga at bow are two large built in storage lockers. Entering through a door to starboard is the entrance to the spacious salon/galley area with large windows & blinds.
Aft to starboard is the L-shaped galley area with full size appliances and volumns of storage space. Forward is the lower helm with helm chair. In the middle of this room is a built in oval dining table with 6 chairs & cabinets below. Surrounding this room as well as the entire boat is rich natural maple paneling which lightens the interior tremendously.
To port is a companion way leading to the aft deck with both staterooms to starboard. The forward & aft master stateroom feature queen size berths, hanging lockers, storage drawers and ensuite heads with enclosed shower stalls. From the aft deck moving up starboard stairs to a spacious upper deck that features a 24' fiberglass hard top, forward helm and wet bar with under counter refrigerator, ice maker and sink.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 68' 0"
- LOA: 68' 0"
- BEAM: 16' 0"
- Hours: 75
- HP: 280
- Fuel: 300 gallons
- Water: 260 gallons
- Holding: 90 gallons
- Hull Construction: Aluminum
- Manufacturer: Sunstar
- Model: Coastal Cruiser
Please call or email us with any questions.
1306 Main Street
Sarasota, FL 34236
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!