Saint Petersburg, Florida
Photo 1 of 20
<img title="GPS" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2085788713.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Locker Storage" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1236690293.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Propane Locker" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1479780374.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bilge Area" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_626036188.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bilge Overview" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_49505095.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
New Lower Price!
Don't miss the boat!
If you are looking for the perfect Florida cruising yacht that is clean and well maintained then this nice Hunter 340 should not be missed. Many upgrades and improvements during the past 24 to 36 months.
Her experienced owners have enjoyed sailing throughout Florida on this very easy to sail yacht.
Nicely fitted with Air Conditioning, Classic Main Sail for Excellent Sailing Performance.
Autopilot, Standard Horizon GPS, Depth, Speed Instruments. Lots of extra Gear!
Manufacturer Provided Description
Whether sailing for the islands or just around the buoys, the Hunter 340 can really make a difference. Starting with the tall, fractional rig, Hunter has engineered the mast to carry less weight aloft with smaller sections. This is accomplished by utilizing swept-back spreaders and reverse diagonals as well as mast support struts. This combination provides superior strength without a backstay and increases the stability at the same time. By using a large roach main as the power sail, Hunter has eased the effort in sail handling and provided real versatility for all wind and sea conditions. The deck layout reflects the innovation that accompanies the rig. An integrated arch protects the cockpit from snapping main sheets and blistering sun (with an optional bimini). This arch keeps the cockpit clear and open, where a custom console stands ready with the standard VHF and instruments. Single lever control and fold down table, along with engine instrumentation, complete the command station. The swim platform and walkthrough transom complete with shower and folding ladder are perfect for water sports or for boarding the tender. Storage abounds, and the non-skid is absolutely first-rate. Comfort is truly important whether one is on the boat for a week or a year, so Hunter has created an interior that not only looks good, but works well. Two private, large staterooms along with an enormous head with shower, a salon that can seat eight, and a gourmet galley will keep all the crew happy. Hunter Marine's keel boats are the backbone of the Hunter fleet. These spacious and comfortable cruisers are incredibly appointed from the rich fabrics to the top-grade hardware.
Bright and airy with anatural satin finish Teak veneers and trim work. The Galley is at the base of the companionway steps to port. To starboard is the large head. The U shape Dinette is to port with a high gloss table. A settee is to starboard. Deep comfortable blue upholstery is in excellent condition.
- Teak Dining Table with Storage
- Dark Blue Upholstery ( Excellent condition)
- 16000 BTU Air Conditioning w/ Reverse Cycle Heat
- 2014 Sanui HDMI LED TV with built in CD Player
- Stereo with CD Player, Cabin and Cockpit Speakers
- Overhead Opening Hatches
- Teak and Holley Cabin Soles
Forward Guest Stateroom:
- Vee Berth Guest Bed
- Two Hanging Clothes Lockers (Cedar Lined)
- Overhead Opening Hatch
- Teak Louvered Panel for Added Ventilation
Aft Master Stateroom:
- Large Queen Sized Athwartship Bed
- Hanging Clothes Locker (Cedar Lined)
- Two Opening Ports
Head and Shower:
The Head and Shower are very good sized and include a convenient Wet Locker.
- New Jabsco Head (2017)
- New Macerator Pump (2017)
- 30 Gallon Holding Tank
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water
Hull and Deck
- Walk out Transom
- Two Large Stern Lazarretes
- Two Large Cockpit Lockers
- Large Cockpit Locker under Starboard Seating
- 2 x Dorade Vents
- Integrated Stern Rail Seats with cup holders
- BBQ Grill with Cover
- Plow Anchor with Chain and Rode
- Anchor Locker
- Stainless Steel Anchor Pulpit
- CQR Anchor with 50' Chain and 100' Rode
- Danforth Stern Anchor with chain and 100' Rode
- Double life lines
- Bimini Top
- Bulb Wing Keel 4' 6" Draft
- Stainless Steel Arch
- Hot / Cold Outdoor Shower
- 3 Boat Hooks
- All New Dock Lines
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Origo Microwave Oven
- 12 Volt Cold Plate Refrigeration Top Loading (2012)
- Force 10 Propane Stove with Oven (Gimballed)
- Corian Counter Tops
- Great Storage including Storage Shelf over Counter
- 70 Gallon Water Tank
- New Domestic Water Pump (2017)
- Salt Water Hand Pump (2012)
- Complete Galley, Dishes, West Marine Cook Set and Table Ware
IJPE : 599.00 sq ft
I : 43.00 ft
J : 11.50 ft
P : 44.00 ft
E : 16.00 ft
Working Sail Area : 599.00 sq ft
- Selden Mast and Boom
- Classic Main Sail
- Furling Genoa
- All Lines aft to Cockpit
- Traveller mounted to Stainless Arch
- Furlex Genoa Furler
- Lewmar ST30 Winch
- Lewmar ST40 Winch
- Standard Horizons GPS (2014)
- Updated Chip Charts (2016)
- New VHF Radio (2016)
- Handheld VHF Radio
- Ray Marine Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Machine
- Raymarine ST40 Depth
- Raymarine ST40 Speed
- Raymarine RL70 Radar/Chart Plotter
Engines and Machinery
- 3GM30 Yanmar 27HP Engine with only 531original hours.
- Engine recently Primed and Painted
- Exhaust Elbo replaced with New Stainless Steel Elbow in 2015
- 30 Gallon Fuel Tank; Consumption is just .3 GPH @ 2600 RPM. and . 5 GPH @ 2900 RPM.
- New Prop (2015)
- New Dripless Shaft Log (2015)
- Clean Engine Room
- Group 27 House Batteries (2016)
- One Group 24 Starting Battery (2016)
- New Battery Charger (2017)
- New Primary Bilge Pump (2016)
- Secondary Back Up Bilge Pump (2014)
- All Tank Senders Replaced within past 36 Months
Electrical and Mechanical
- Air Conditioning with Reverse Cycle Heat.
- AC System recharged and seacock replaced in 2017
- New Hot Water Heater
- 12 Volt Ships Electrical System
- 110 Volt Ships Electrical System
- Two Group 27 House Batteries (2016)
- One Group 24 Engine Start Battery (2016)
- Auto Bilge Pump
- Whale Manual Bilge Pump
- Fiberglass Dock Steps
- Beach Chairs, Umbrella (in separate storage unit)
- Complete Owners and Equipment Manuals
- Gas BBQ Grill with direct feed from propane tanks
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 34' 0"
- LOA: 34' 0"
- BEAM: 11' 8"
- Engine(s): Yanmar Yanmar
- Hours: 531
- HP: 27
- Fuel: 30 gallons
- Water: 75 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hunter
- Model: 340
- Designer: Hunter Design Team
Check out other listings from Preferred Yachts
34' Pacific Seacraft
Please call or email us with any questions.
1110 3rd. Street South -2nd Floor
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!