64' MICHAEL RYBOVICH
Palm Beach, Florida
Photo 1 of 25
There are boats that turn heads and there are those are real head spinners and LIZZY BEE does both upon first and second look. Super sleek in profile, she has the outstanding build pedigree to match. Michael Rybovich has collaborated with a long time client to execute and craft a present day yacht with outstanding performance and flexible use options suitable as a mega yacht tender/commuter or expert offshore fisherman. A must see vessel for the discriminating few.
LIZZY BEE has a four-stateroom layout, with a spacious full beam master (queen berth), located under the helm deck, which includes a settee, vanity with chair, hanging lockers and drawer storage. Salon is mid-ship with matching settees, barrel chair and wall mounted flat screen TV with bar underneath. There is a day head in the aft corner of the salon.
Forward of the salon there are two guest staterooms, the starboard stateroom has over/under bunks, the port stateroom has side by side berths and a nightstand. Both have custom rod storage in overhead ceiling panels, hanging lockers, and storage drawers. Ensuite heads are foward of the staterooms, each with full shower and vanity. There is a V-berth stateroom forward, accessible through doors in the showers of the foward heads.
EXTENDED ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN WARRANTIES UNTIL 9/16/2019!
- Centerline helm
- Refrigerator drawers
- Varnished countertops
- (2) L-shaped settees
- (2) Hilow tables
- Single companion seat
- Foldup countertop
- Canvas covers
- Teak floor covers
Electronics & Navigation
- (3)Garmin GPSMAP 8212 Volvo displays (integrates sounder, autopilot and engine data)
- Garmin GMR604 radar
- Garmin GSD26 CHIRP sounder
- Garmin GHP20 autopilot Volvo interface
- Garmin GXM52 Sirius XM receiver
- (2) Garmin VHF200 radios
- (3) Garmin GC10 cameras (engine & pump rooms and lazerette)
- (2) Fusion FM504 AM/FM iPod/iPhone/USB players
- Intellian I4 SAT TV receiver
- (2) Live wells
- Drink box
- In-deck fish boxes fore and aft
- Rocket launcher with rigging tray
- Additional joystick
- Eskimo ice maker - plumbed to fish box
- (2) 13.5 kW Cummins Onan generators
- 120/240 volt AC electrical system
- 12/24 volt DC electrical system
- (2) 50 amp shore power lines
- Alternators on main engines and generator
- MDP battery charging system (1) 60 amp and (1) 100 amp
- (8) AGM Odyssey batteries (engine start)
- (4) AGM Odyssey batteries (gen/house)
- (2) Rocket launchers fore & aft (aft has rigging tray)
- Electronic outriggers
- (4) Flush mount rod holders
- (2) Additional live wells located in forward bow seat
- Transom door with gate
- Rod storage for 50 plus rods and reels
- Twin Volvo IPS1200 EVCE 900 HP
- Volvo IPS Electronic engine controls with Joystick & DPS system
- (2) Joystick controls (helm & cockpit)
- Head Hunter Tidal Wave sanitation system
- Separate machine and pump room
- Dual Racor fuel filters each side
- Eskimo 540D ice maker
- Sea Recovery Aquamatic 700 watermaker
- Trim tabs
- Automatic fire system
- Dripless shaft seals
- Fuel priming pumps
- Engine and high water alarms
There are boats that turn heads and there are those that are real head spinners. LIZZY BEE does both upon first and second look. Super sleek in profile, she has the outstanding build pedigree to match.
Michael Rybovich has collaborated with a long time client to execute and craft a present day yacht with outstanding performance and flexible use options suitable as a mega yacht tender/commuter or expert offshore fisherman.
A must see vessel for the discriminating few.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: MICHAEL RYBOVICH
- Model: Express
- Length: 64' 0"
- LOA: 64' 0"
- BEAM: 18' 0"
- Engine(s): Volvo IPS 1200EVC-E
- HP: 1800
- Fuel: 1120 gallons
- Water: 350 gallons
Please call or email us with any questions.
150 Worth Ave. Suite 136
Palm Beach, FL 33480
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!