143' Sun Coast Marine/Custom
San Diego, California
Photo 1 of 47
The luxurious Leight Star is a modern yet sophisticated vessel where no detail was left untouched. With 143 feet of contemporary external lines, four levels of spacious deck space and a modern, luxurious interior and professional crew, she is without a doubt one of the premier yachts of the West coast.
- Model: Expedition/Cockpit
- Yr/Refit: 1984/2009
- LOA: 143’ (43.6m)
- Beam: 25’ (7.6m)
- Draft: Max 6’5” (2m)
- Hull: Steel
- Hull config: Displacement with Bulbous Bow
- Engines: 2x Detroit Diesel Series 60 Turbo 450hp each
- Speed: 12/15 knots
- Tonnage: 267485
- Range: 4700nm
- Fuel capacity: 11526gal (43626l)
- Water capacity: 2438gal (9228l) Desalination plant
- 4-1/2″ stainless steel prop shafts / 4-blade 48″ Props
Mechanical / Comfort Equipment
- NAIAD hydraulic anti-roll stabilizer system
- AMERICAN bow thruster
- Air-conditioning with heating
- (3) HUBBELL 115 electric hot water tanks; 80 gals each
- (6) RULE 2000 GPH 24V bilge pumps with automatic float switches
- DAYTON 3hp 230V AC bilge pumps
- Mechanical fuel and air shut off controls for both engines
- DAYTON 208V AC/230V AC 9hp fuel
- Fuel system is fitted with “Alfa Laval”
- Low oil pressure alarm and coolant overheat warning audible at helm station
- Triple RACOR fuel and water filter separators for main engines mounted in engine room forward of port and starboard engines
- RA TELCO 12V 15amp automatic battery charger mounted on electrical switch board panel in engine room
Electronics and Navigational Equipment:
- 15 High definition Direct Satellite televisions
- Panasonic worldwide cellular/satellite phone
- IPod integration
- Speakercraft ship-wide stereo.
- STANDARD Horizon Quantum model VHF
- FURUNO radar 72 mile
- FURUNO radar 48 mile
- FURUNO GPS/WAAS Navigator GPS
- Chart plotter computer with electronic charts
- SIMRAD Robertson automatic autopilot
- FURUNO depth sounder with color video sounder
- FURUNO satellite compass
- (2) COMPACT DESIGN navigation computers with monitors and keyboards
- 24 Volt System
- (10) Gel-cell 12V 8D house batteries
- (4) Gel-cell 12V 8D engine batteries
- (3) Gel-cell 12V Group 27 Generator engine batteries
- RATELCO 12V 15amp automatic battery charger
- (3) NORTHERN LIGHTS generators, all with 12V belt driven alternators/90k, 74kw, 40kw
- Port, starboard and aft generator engines fitted with single RACOR fuel filters/water separators mounted on steel stanchions adjacent to generator sets
- 3-phase 208 volt converts to 250v
- (2) 100amp AC shore power inlets
- 90′ 100amp 250V AC shore power cord
- SEA TEL model #DAC 2200 antenna unit
- TRIPP LITE surge suppressor
- (5) Vapor battery selector rotary switches;(1) for each main engine and (1) for each generator engine
- Main breaker fitted on circuit breaker panel
- Individual switch branch breakers located in main AC panel in aft engine room
- 120V AC Ammeter and voltmeter on 120V AC breaker panel board
- All Sea Power Transformer
- (25) Type I USCG approved personal flotation devices
- (5) JIM BUOY 30″ ring buoys
- (14) 16# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- (3) Fire hydrants with fire hoses and nozzles on each deck.
- (2) 24V Searchlights
- Simon system smoke alarms in each room
- Bilge alarms and pumps
- Backup steering pump
- Air horn
- Air bell
- Mast head light
- Stern light
- Anchor lights
- (2) ZODIAC 20-person canister survival rafts with rations.
- ACR 406 MHz satellite EPIRB
The completely custom interior of Leight Star is nothing short of epic. A traditional design with contemporary details built from the rarest tropical woods from all over the world including ebony, cocobolo, makore, mahogany, cherry, all bathed in 15 layers of lustrous paint. The stonework on Leight Star is some of the most exquisite in the world with showers and countertops of semiprecious crystal, marble and granite that compliment her details with elegance and strength.
Surrounded by authentic Burmese teak and offering some of the most deck space in its class, paradise is best experienced aboard Leight Star. The lower outdoor deck offers water level dining with underwater LED lights while being gently showered by heat and music. The mid deck offers private dining while it is easily transformed into a Burmese teak dance floor with thousands of watts of stereo lingering in the ceiling above. The upper deck accommodates nearly 60 feet of privy sunbathing area, bar, jacuzzi, and helicopter access. While above in the observation tower romance awaits for the ultimate in privacy and view. There is even a lounge bed on the bow for cozy sailing.
- 18ft tender for offshore excursions
- Oversized Jacuzzi
- Master and four guest suites
- Helicopter-deck (accommodates up to Agusta A109S)
- Grand dining room
- Sun deck
- Observation tower
- Gym/Steam room
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: Sun Coast Marine/Custom
- Model: 143 Expedition Yacht
- Designer: Doug Sharp
- Length: 143' 0"
- LOA: 143' 0"
- BEAM: 25' 0"
- DRAFT: 6' 0"
- Engine(s): Detroit Diesel 60 Series
- HP: 900
- Fuel: 11526 gallons
- Water: 2438 gallons
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd Street, Suite 205
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!