75' Naval de Kerlevin
Long Beach, California
Photo 1 of 84
Just completed circumnavigation since 2005 to present with continual upgrades.
- Built Chantier Naval de Kerlevin Yard, Concarneau, Southern Brittany, France
- Solid fiberglass hull
- Simi full keel with stainless steel centerboard
- New teak decks epoxy on 2012
- Westerbeke 7.6kW generator 2006
- Phasor 3.5kW generator 2005
- 2690 hours on rebuilt Perkins 6-364 180hp turbo diesel
- Aluminum masts replaced 1997, Richmond, CA
- Rod rigging replaced 2012
- Rudder bearings replaced 2014
- Painted ttopsides w/ LP Paint 2010
- Great mid-cockpit with custom table
- Aft helm cockpit
- Easily sailed schooner rig
- Ready to make the next journey or ideal charter vessel
- Review full specifications for more info
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 75' 0"
- LOA: 75' 0"
- BEAM: 16' 3"
- DRAFT: 9' 6"
- Engine(s): Perkins 6-354
- Hours: 2690
- HP: 180
- Fuel: 360 gallons
- Water: 400 gallons
- Holding: 50 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Naval de Kerlevin
- Model: Schooner
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd Street, Suite 205
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!