Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Photo 1 of 68
!EMERALD LADY! HATTERAS LRC 58 1976
A heavily built yacht designed for the rigors of extended passages. The 58 LRC rides on a round bilged displacement hull with hard aft chines for roll stability, wide17'11" beam, and a deep prop-protecting keel. Her spacious three state room teak interior is arranged with the walk-in engine room dividing the full-beam master stateroom from the guest staterooms forward. The pilothouse—with bench seat, port/starboard deck doors, and fly bridge stairs—is fully enclosed and private. Aft of the pilothouse is large U-shaped galley which is separated from the salon by a breakfast bar. A salon staircase aft and to port leads down to the master stateroom and engine room. The covered aft deck of the 58 LRC is large enough for comfortable entertaining and the side decks are sheltered by bridge overhangs.
EMERALD LADY has benefited from continuos maintenance, upgrades and recently a thorough refit. All Ship's Surface are renewed with Awlgrip paint. All electronics have been replaced with new technology. The electrical system has been redone, replacing the 32 volt system with 24volts including the A/C. Lighting has also being replaced with LED.
- Whirlpool regrigerator/freezer
- GE Microwave Oven
- Large Porcelain Doble Sink
- 4 Burner Frigidaire Electric Stove
- Edgestar Icemaker
- Simrad AP28 Autopilot
- 2 Garmin 7212 Chartplotters/Radar
- Icom IC-M604 VHF
- Pioneer Radio
- 10" Danfroth Compass
- Wesmar Bow Thruster Control
- Naiad Stabilizer Control
- Loud Hailer
- Tank Tender
- Simrad AP24 Autopilot
- Garmin GPS Map 741 XS Chartplotter
- Icom IC-504 VHF
- Danfroth 10" Compass
- ACR Epirb
- Wesmar Bow Thruster Control
- 20kw Onan Generator in Sound Shield
- 16kw Onan Generator
- 220V AC Electrical System
- 12V/24V DC Electrical System
- 2 Pronautic 24 Volt 30p Automatic Battery Chargers
- Promarine 24 Volt Battery Charger
- AIMS Power 2500 Watts Inverter
- Charles ISO Boost 50 SSt Transformer
- Twin Detroit Diesel Model 4-71N 160hp
- Allison 2.96:1 Transmissions
- Fresh Water Cooling
- NAIAD 25111 24volt Stabilizers (rebuilt)
- Sea Recovery SRC 400 Watermaker
- Dripless Packing Glands
- Automatic CO2 Fire Contro System
- 5 Cruisair Reverse Cycle A/C Heat Pump
- Wesmar Bow Thruster
- Tank Tender Monitoring System For All Water and Fuel Tanks
- Vacuflush Head System
DECK & HULL
- Bow and Stern Wash Down
- Danforth Anchor
- Rocna Anchor
- 400' Chain Anchor
- Ideal Electric Windlass
- Electric Dinghy Davit
- 6 Person Liferaft
- Zodiac Pro 420 /1CC Dinghy with 25HP Yamaha Outboard
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 58' 0"
- LOA: 58' 0"
- BEAM: 17' 9"
- DRAFT: 5' 10"
- Engine(s): DETROIT DIESEL 4-71N
- Hours: 7000
- HP: 320
- Fuel: 2390 gallons
- Water: 500 gallons
- Holding: 200 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hatteras
- Model: LRC 58
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd Street, Suite 205
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!