St. Augustine, Florida
Photo 1 of 55
All new electronics purchased last year and stored indoors since new!
- Simrad Marine Electronics 49 radar dome
- Simrad Marine Electronics VRF low current autopilot pack
- Simrad Marine Electronics rpu 80 autopilot pump
- Simrad Marine Electronics wm3 Sirius XM weather module
- TACO Grand Slam 280 Package w/l5' Silver/Gold Poles Premium Rigging Kit
Manufacturer Provided Description
Long popular for their multipurpose layout, big-water dual consoles like the 285 Freedom strike an excellent balance between cruising comfort and serious fishing potential. Introduced in 2012, the Freedom rides on a deep-V hull with an integrated dive platform and a moderate 9'6" beam. Standard features include an anchor locker, recessed bow rails, enclosed head/change compartment (port console), deluxe pedestal helm seat, back-to-back companion seat with electric extendable lounge, foldaway rear bench seat, swim ladder, transom door, lockable console storage, cockpit bolsters, cockpit shower, raw-water washdown, gunnel rod holders, insulated fish boxes (2), rod storage racks, hydraulic tilt steering, and removable cockpit table.
- 2 automatic bilge pumps (2600 GPH total) (9842 LPH)
- Basic flotation
- Bow rail - low profile 316 grade stainless steel
- Cockpit toe rails
- Nonskid fiberglass liner
- Self-bailing cockpit w/ cockpit drains (4)
- Stainless steel through-hull fittings
Cockpit & Deck
- 100% hand laid hull & deck
- Accessory outlet - 12V (2)
- Anchor windlass w/bow roller
- Battery select switches w/extra battery
- Cleats - flush mount (pop up)
- Cockpit bolsters
- Cockpit freshwater shower (recessed)
- Cockpit lights - blue LED
- Companion grab rail
- Cutting board
- Deck hardware - 316 grade stainless steel through-bolted
- Drink holders (12)
- Factory engine pre-rigging
- Fish/ice box - 135-qt. starboard forward insulated box w/ ob drain
- Fish/ice box - 185-qt. (175.1 l) aft insulated box w/ ob drain
- Flush mount electronics area
- Footrest - helm
- Forward bolsters
- Fuel capacity - 201-gallon (761 l) tank
- Head - lockable console w/bulk storage, portable head, mirror w/shelf & teak and holly sole
- Hydraulic trim tabs w/indicator & retractor
- Integrated outboard mounting system w/swim platform & ladder (4 steps)
- International lighting
- Rod holders (4)
- Rod storage racks - horizontal (3)
- Rubrail - high density PVC w/ stainless steel insert
- Seating - Deluxe I helm chair
- Seating - electromechanically extendable port lounge seat
- Seating - fold away aft bench seat w/cushion
- Seating - port & starboard bow box cushions
- Steering - hydraulic tilt
- Steering wheel - 316 grade stainless steel
- Stereo system w/AM/FM tuner, VHF receiver, MP3 auxiliary audio connections/amplifier, Bluetooth®, remote control & fold down storage; speakers - aft (2), bow (2) & helm (2)
- Stern eyes - heavy-duty 316 stainless steel
- Storage - forward anchor locker w/ rode storage
- Storage - port bow box
- Storage - starboard console storage drawer
- Storage - starboard lockable console w/service light
- Table (bow) (doubles in cockpit area)
- Transom door - fiberglass
- Washdown - pressurized raw water w/ hose
- Water tank - 20-gallon (75.7 l) freshwater
- Windshield - walk-through tempered glass windshield
- Windshield wiper (starboard)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 28' 0"
- LOA: 28' 0"
- BEAM: 9' 6"
- Engine(s): Yamaha F300
- Hours: 293
- HP: 600
- Fuel: 201 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Grady-White
- Model: Freedom 285
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd Street, Suite 205
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!