Beaufort, South carolina
Photo 1 of 45
SERIOUS BLUE WATER WORLD TRAVELER
COMPLETE RE-BUILD IN 1991 TREWORGY YACHTS INC
Combahee is a ultra sea worthy Long Range Trawler designed by the renowned Naval Architect Steve Seaton and built by SUTTON in 1969. She enjoyed a complete re-manufacture at the famous Treworgy yard in 1991 and shows in very sound condition. She is a classic raised pilot house sedan design with walk around side decks, high bow and a beautifully finished traditional interior. Her sparkling white paint is in excellent condition and Combahee will turn heads in any port. A good looking boat that will strike the fancy of anyone who has dreamed of those far off harbors.
She is powered by a single 671N Gray Marine conversion GM diesel with low hours and has well over 3000 mile range. Outfitted to be self sustaining in the most remote areas, Combahee is the perfect adventure vessel and as capable as any of the much more expensive expedition yachts on the market today.
Read on for a list of features that make up this exceptional vessel. Features like an air conditioned engine room, complete workshop, Capac electrolysis prevention, watermaker, inverter and more.
- Traditional layout with aft main salon and galley forward.
- Entry from aft deck. Forward of the main salon is the galley with a pass through to the salon.
- Companionway down to the staterooms and steps up to the pilot house.
- White vinyl headliner
- Crews quarters/guest stateroom: Forward bow with twin bunks/private access to the forward deck dog house. There is a private head with separate stall shower, electric flush toilet and ceramic sink
- Master Stateroom: Amidships with Queen Island berth. Lots of storage and large lockers. Private head with separate stall shower and ceramic sink. Electric toilet.
Location: Starboard side
- Countertops: Solid surface Corian
- Sinks: Two.
- Water System: Pressurized hot and cold
- Stove: SeaWard three burner electric w/oven
- Refrigeration: Full size LG Stainless Steel upright w/freezer
- Freezer: Additional stand-alone Capri 5 in engine room
- Microwave Oven: GE Built-in
- Coffee Maker: Mr. Coffee
- Blender: Osterizer blender
- Garbage Disposal: Insinkerator Badger model
- Food processor: Cusinart
- Icemaker: Uline in pilothouse
- Washer/Dryer: Splendide 2100XC Combination washer/dryer unit
- Stereo: Sony Compact Home Stereo System/AM/FM Receiver/CD Player
- Speakers: Multiple speakers throughout vessel w/ Realist Speaker Selector
- Main Salon TV: Built-in Dynex 24 LCD Flat screen unit
- Satellite: Sirius/XM Receiver
- Compass: 6 Danforth Constellation steel boat compass
- Digital Compass: KVH Digital
- VHF Radios: (2) Furuno FM 2510/ICOM IC M502
- Single Sideband Radio: Furuno FS 1501
- Hailer: Standard Marine PA Hailer Horn 240SW
- Autopilot: Furuno FAP 55
- GPS: Furuno GP-33,
- Depth Sounder: Datamarine Corinthian Series 5200DL
- Speed Instrument: Datamarine 5100KL
- Radar: Furuno GaAs
- Computer Navigation: PC and Dell monitor w/HP printer
- 12-volt Outlet: Pilothouse location
- Antennas: VHF/Radar/GPS/Sirius satellite/Single Sideband
- Horn: Compressed Air
- High Water Alarm
- Searchlight: Ray Line
- Windshield Wipers: (3)
Raised pilot house is well laid out with a watch berth and plenty of storage. Aft and port of the helm chair is the nav station. Aft of the station and helm is a large watch berth.
There are port and starboard dutch doors opening to the side decks with steps up to the flybridge and to the foredeck.
PILOT HOUSE EQUIPMENT
- ABI STEERING WHEEL 26 INCH DIA Destroyer type
- KOBELT HELM PUMP 7005 AL 2 each, 2 pipe system w/vent
- SAFETY & BYPASS VALVE 7020
- 2 FURUNO AUTO PILOT FAP
- FURUNO CONTROL UNIT FAP 5510
- CONTROL UNIT FAP 5510
- PROCESSOR UNIT FAP 5520
- REMOTE CONTROLLER FAP 55501020 NH
- RUDDER REFERENCE UNIT FT-10-2F-NH
- AUTOPILOT PUMP CRB351212CO.5
- AUTOPILOT PUMP MOTOR C4D17NK7ECAT 1/2HP,12VDC,39A,1800 RPM,WS56C Frame
- HEADING SENSOR Autocomp 1000
- DFAX (Weather Fax)FAX 208N
- SSB TRANSCEIVER FS 1501
- RADAR 1940/RDP-78
- VHF RADIO FM 2510
- VHF RADIO IC-M502
- VHF RADIO COMMAND MIKE HM-127B
- GPS NAVIGATOR GP-313443-0420 This displays location but will not output a signal to system.
- LOUD HAILER HORIZON LH-5
- MAGNETIC COMPASS CONSTELLATION Special High Speed-Steel Boat Model.
- FLUXGATE COMPASS AZIMUTH 314AC AUTOCOMP 1000 SENSOR
- FLUXGATE COMPASS AZIMUTH 314AC AUTOCOMP 1000 SENSOR
- FISHFINDER 2801 FF293676 Used on top steering station.
- 406 EPIRB-CATEGORY II 952-02
- DEPTH S-200DL 045518 DMI-ADX-215 Bronze Transducer, 200 kHZ, Screw cap.
- KNOTMETER S-100KL SX-125 Transducer
- WIND MACHINE LX-360 A-175 Masthead Unit
- SEARCH LIGHT 62042-4002 43670-0004 Secondary Control Unit, 8" Spot Light
- COMPUTER 90ED0009US CORDLESS MOUSE
- MONITOR E2009WFP
- PRINTER 970Cse (C6429B)
- GPS & WAAS RECEIVERGP-33 NMEA 2000 used. Nmea 0183 available.
- Total Power: 175 HP
- Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel
- Engine Type: Gray Marine Inboard, In-line 6 cylinder, Fresh water cooled
- Injection System: Common Rail
- Engine Model: 64HN9
- Major Overhaul: 2000
- Engine Hours: 1819
- Transmission: Twin Disc
- Transmission Model: MG506
- Gear Ratio: 1:1.2
- Propeller Shafts: Stainless steel
- Propeller: Bronze Alloy 30x36
- CAPAC ELECTROLYSIS PROTECTION
- Voltage: 12 Volt System:
- Primary Batteries: 8D Lead acid batteries (2) in engine room service main engine/generator
- Secondary Batteries: 6VDC Lead acid in engine room service house electrical
- Battery tester: Switched analog gauge
- Battery charger: Balmor Deep Cycle Super Charger Model DC980
- A.C. Electrical Systems:
- Voltage System: 50 Amp 120/240 Volt, Shore Power
- Shore Power Cords: One 50 amp
- Distribution Panel: Stand alone in main salon
- Other: Charles Isolation Transformer
- Type: D.C. TO A.C. Inverter
- Manufacturer: Heart Interface Freedom 25
- Manufacturer/Location: Westerbeke in Engine room
- Type and size: Diesel powered, four cylinders
- Kilowatt/Voltage Rating: 12.5 KW, 120/240 Volts AC
- Hours: 380
- Flybridge Access: Steps from portside foredeck
- Helm Station: Stainless Steel Wheel
- Instrumentation: Stewart-Warner gauges (oil/temp/RPM)
- Digital Compass: KVH Azimuth 314AC
- Flybridge Stereo Speakers: (2)
- Digital Search Light Control: Ray Line
- Depth Finder:
Covered Aft deck is approached from the covered side decks and has double teak doors into the main salon.
There is a large transom door leading to the swim platform. Transom also incorporates a storage locker and fresh water inlet and washdown.
DECK AND SUPERSTRUCTURE
- Deck Surface: Steel, painted non-skid
- Forward mast with crows nest and ladder up
- Aft mast with dingy hoist boom. Aft Mast Capstan: Ideal rope capstan winch with foot switch
- Masts: 6 steel pipe forward mast/5 steel aft mizzen mast both with block and tackle.
- Bow Anchor Plates: Port and Starboard Stainless steel
- Primary Anchor: Custom Danforth Fluke 120 lbs, 200ft 1/2" Chain (Starboard)
- Secondary Anchor: Danforth Fluke 75 lbs (Port)
- Anchor Chain Locker: Below deck access Crew quarters area
- Windlass: Custom 110 VAC Rope/Chain gypsy with remote
- Bow Pulpit: With steel pipe rail and Pennant stanchion
- Bow Stanchions/Side Rails: Steel
- Deck Hatches: Forepeak doghouse door and hatch entry leading to Crew Quarters below
- Foredeck Storage: Wheelhouse forward on-deck locker
- Engine Room Ventilation: Two large on-deck Cowl vents
- Side Entry Doors: Dutch doors port and Starboard
- Cleats: 3-inch diameter horn cleats
- Pilothouse: Steel structure w/ 7 piece windows to create reverse rake windshield
- Side Widows: Fixed
- Searchlight: Perko One Mile Ray Mounted on forward mast w/forward spreader lights (2)
- Horn: Single horn mounted to top of pilothouse
- Grill: Rail mounted Stainless Steel
- Satellite TV Dome: King Tailgator
- Freshwater Tanks: 2 Steel (550 gallons each)
- Freshwater Capacity: Total 1100 gallons
- Fuel Tanks: 4 (all steel) with sight gauges
- Fuel Capacity: Total 1800 Gallons (2 @ 600 Gallons, I @ 275 Gallons and 1 @ 325 Gallons)
- Holding Tanks (Blackwater): 1 Steel (175 Gallons)
- Water Heater: Steel Kenmore
- Water Heater Capacity: 30 US Gallons
- Grey Water Tank: 1 Sump collection tank
- Water Making System: Sea Recovery desalinization system (HRO System 9)
- Dinghy/Tender Manufacturer: Boat U.S. With Mercury 9.9 HP motor
- Type: Inflatable with FRP Hard Bottom
- Length: 9 5
- Fishing Gear: 4 rod holders at transom
- Tow Line: Custom towline used to tow 17 Center Console (boat not included)
- Mooring Ball Harness: Custom tie-up for Mooring fields
- Clock/Barometer: Weems & Plath
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: Seaton
- Model: RPH
- Designer: Steve Seaton
- Length: 50' 0"
- LOA: 50' 0"
- BEAM: 15' 0"
- DRAFT: 6' 6"
- Engine(s): Detroit 64HN9 671 N
- Hours: 1900
- HP: 175
- Fuel: 1800 gallons
- Water: 1100 gallons
- Holding: 175 gallons
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd Street, Suite 205
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!