Long Island, New york
Photo 1 of 61
Immaculate 1985 50' Viking CPMY
2150 Original Hours on Detroit Diesels
Interior Completely Remodeled and Updated in 2012 By A Professional Interior Designer
Only 50 Viking CPMY on the market with a full glass enclosure on the aft deck.
- This 50 Viking is in immaculate condition inside and out and the owner has spared no expense in keeping her in top notch condition.
- Her interior has been completely remodeled from the new carpeting and lighting to the upgraded galley appliances.
- Her condition is unmatched and you will be hard pressed to find another boat of this vintage in comparable shape.
- The owner just spent over 4k on the cooling system and she will run WOT under 190 degrees.
- The cockpit makes her very versatile whether fishing, diving or just day cruising she is sure to accommodate your needs.
- All non skid areas were repainted in 2013 and still look great.
- Click the full specs for more details. She is easy to see on Long Island, NY.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 50' 0"
- LOA: 50' 0"
- BEAM: 15' 0"
- DRAFT: 4' 0"
- Engine(s): Detroit 6-71 TI
- Hours: 2150
- HP: 900
- Fuel: 670 gallons
- Water: 180 gallons
- Holding: 50 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Viking
- Model: 50 Cockpit Motoryacht
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd Street, Suite 205
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!