Photo 1 of 57
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION
PRICE REDUCED APRIL 2, 2017
Vessel is owned by an experienced yachtsman and meticulously maintained with an open checkbook. This vessel is the perfect choice as a live aboard motoryacht, a sport fish yacht or running weeklong dive charters. This fine vessel would also make a great mother ship for those extended distance fishing charters with large groups. Sporting 1,350 gallons of fuel, she is capable of long range cruising!
- Will survey excellent
- Entire vessel painted 2012
- Upper and lower house repainted March 2015
- Repainted all decks with non-skid June 2015
- Complete bottom job and zincs March 2015
- Props checked and balanced March 2015
- Pilothouse has full 360-degree visibility
- Five staterooms, three heads, full-size galley
- Work room, rod storage, scuba storage 10' x 14'
- Large swim platform 6' x 20'
- Water Maker 400 gpd
- Full camera system
This fine custom vessel was built by Nautical Engineering Corporation and completed in 2001. She was purchased by her current owner in 2008 and he and his family are ready to take the next step up to a larger yacht. This vessel utilizes twin Detroit Diesel Turbos as its main propulsion.
Hull is a modified Vee design, and she is equipped with all the amenities. She is equipped with two generators, six air conditioners, five staterooms and three heads. She sleeps 10. Almost forgot to mention the 10' by 14' workshop for rod storage and could easily be outfitted with a compressor for filling dive bottles and scuba tank storage.
The large aft deck has two fighting chairs and the large new 6-foot by 20-foot swim platform that allows easy entry into the water and makes getting back into the boat a breeze. It's also a nice place to hang out with family and friends on those sunny days.
The owner has recently completed many upgrades to mention a few, complete vessel awl grip paint job, large new swim platform, new rails, water maker, tile and new carpeting. The pilot house is fully equipped and has 360-degree visibility with a nice size upper aft deck.
This vessel is equipped with a full camera system for both decks, salon, galley and engine room. This vessel would be perfect for sport fishing or running week long dive charters. She would also make a great mother ship for those extended distance fishing charters with large groups. With her large fuel capacity, she is capable of long-range cruising.
- Five staterooms, sleeps 10
- Salon has 40" flatscreen TV
- Master has 32" flatscreen TV
- VIP has 21" flatscreen TV
- Guest has 21" flatscreen TV
- Three heads with new tile
- Work room 10' by 14'
- Full-size galley
- Amana full-size refrigerator
- Panasonic microwave, new
- Princess 3-burner stove
- Plenty of storage in cabinets
PILOT HOUSE ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION
- Captain and companion helm seating
- Companion bench seating aft
- Furuno 5000 bottom sounder
- Furuno 1850 GPS
- JRC 48 mile radar
- Furuno NavNet 3D radar, 48 mile,12 inch
- Robertson AP200 autopilot
- Datamarine depth sounder
- Robertson rudder angle indicator
- Verizon VHF radio
- Cobra VHF radio
- Raytheon loud hailer
- Ritchie compass 6²
- American bow thruster 40 HP
- Camera for engine room
- Camera for all decks, salon and galley
- Trim tab controls and Indicators
- Dual remote spotlights
- Maxwell windlass anchor controls
- Helm station with 360-degree visibility
- Large aft deck second level
- Bridge bench seat aft exterior
- Dual Trumpet Air Horn 12 volt
- Five Trumpet Air Horn 12 volt
- Hynautic steering system
- Handheld spotlight
- Ship's bell
- Polarity indicator
- Battery selector switches
- AC Breakers,120/220 VAC, systems
- DC Breakers,12 VDC system
- Battery chargers (4 Pro Tech)
- Six batteries group 8D, new 2010
- Four batteries group 31, new 2010
- Isuzu generator 23 kW (new)
- Lister generator 23 kW with 150 hours
- Group 24 generator battery
- Shore power cable 50 feet
- Shore power cord 50 amp service
HULL AND EQUIPMENT
- Full side decks
- New sun pads
- Modified V-Hull
- SS Rudders
- New zincs (14)
- Oil change system
- Hynautic steering
- Navy anchor 400 lb.
- Danforth Navy anchor 125 lb.
- Maxwell Windlass, (hyd,12 volt)
- Water maker 400 GPD
- Water heater 120 VAC, 20 gallon
- Mermaid air conditioners (6)
- Two 18,000 btu ac units
- Four 24,000 btu ac units
- Halon fire extinguishing system
- Shur Dry freshwater pump
- Water quality monitor
- Hydraulic bow thruster,40 hp
- Set dripless shaft logs
- Bilge pumps gpm 12 volt (3)
- Bilge pumps 120 VAC manual
- Full safety equipment
- Propellers 4 blade 34RH, LH34
- Stainless Steel shafts 2 1/4 inch
- Whirlpool washer/ dryer
- Nice size aft deck, upper, lower
- Large cockpit with fighting chairs
- Cockpit has open transom
- Swim platform 6' by 20' (new)
- New paint job complete
RECENT UPDATED ITEMS
- Entire vessel painted with AwlGrip 2012
- New tile, galley, heads, workshop
- New carpeting throughout 2012
- New handrails complete 2012
- New Isuzu generator
- New swim platform
- Engines rebuilt and de-tuned 2008
- New trim tabs
- Repainted upper and lower house with AwlGrip March 2015
- Complete bottom paint job and new zincs March 2015
- Props checked and balanced March 2015
- Complete decks painted with non-skid June 2015
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 76' 0"
- LOA: 76' 0"
- BEAM: 21' 5"
- DRAFT: 4' 6"
- Engine(s): Detroit 12V71TIDA
- Hours: 950
- HP: 1600
- Fuel: 1350 gallons
- Water: 450 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Infinity
- Model: Cockpit Motor Yacht
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd Street, Suite 205
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!