Staten Island, New york
Photo 1 of 74
$49K Price Reduction
This is one of the most recently heavily refitted 2001 Vikings on the market today. "Relentless" is an absolute "must see" if you are in the market for a 60'+ Sportfish.
Her original owner has taken great care for over 15 years and recently invested $500,000 to bring her up-to-date. All work was completed at the Viking factory.
2014 Refit Included:
- White Exterior Paint Job, Mask, Windows Redone, Updated Tower and Outriggers
- Interior: Carpet/Runners, Soft Goods (Bedding), Countertops, Barstools, 4 Refrigerator Boxes / Freezer, New Flatscreen in Salon, Crusair Air Conditioning Units Replaced
- Exterior:Teak Cockpit, Mezzanine with Misting System, Refrigerator/Freezer, Fighting Chair, Electric Teaser Reels, Eskimo Ice Chipper, Water Maker and Enclosure
- Electronics: New Garmin Electronics --- 8215 with Chirp Depth Sounder (Upper Helm) and Garmin 7212 in Cockpit (Next to Mezzanine), Simrad Autopilot and Two Icom VHF's Enclosed in the Hardtop
This is a great chance to own a 61 Viking with a late model feel for an affordable price.
She will not disappoint --- schedule a showing today.
Deck and Cockpit
- Teak Cockpit New 2014
- GPS in cockpit 2014 (next to mezzanine)
- Mezzanine seating with misting system New 2014
- 4 Refrigerators/Freezer
- Eskimo Ice chipper
- Watermaker (Aqua Whisper)
- Teak Fighting Chair
- Electric reel outlets
- Enclosure in great shape
- Full Tower (14 step) with helm
- Garmin GPS at helm and mezzanine (added in 2014)
- VHF (2)
- Furuno Radar and Sounder
- Release Chairs
- Large Refrigerator/Freezer located between helm and U-shaped seating
- Starboard Side seating with back rest and Cooler
- Teaser reels
"Relentless" can sleep up to seven guests in three staterooms. She boasts a beautiful master stateroom with private head and shower, two additional guest staterooms, heads and showers.
- Midship Master with Private Head and Shower
- VIP Queen Berth
- Twin Bunks to Starboard
Salon and Dinette
The salon is entered with the push a button. Immediately, you will notice this is a well maintained yacht that shows extremely well. This owner has invested plenty of time and money on upgrades the next owner will be sure to enjoy.
She has high-gloss interior woodwork and luxury decor with new carpet and carpet runners, two bar stools, corian countertops all added in 2014. Located to starboard is the updated flat screen TV with Satellite, ice maker, and dinette seating.To port is a white ultra leather sofa with a custom coffee table. Her interior has been updated with excellent taste to give a more modern look and shows like a much newer Viking.
The U-shaped galley has updated corian countertops, two Viking barstools with backrests, 4 Sub Zero refrigerators and 2 freezers, microwave convection, stainless oven, and teak and Holly floors.
- Exhaust fan
- Insta hot water
- Trash compactor w/ teak face
- (2) Under counter, Sub-Zero, drawer-style freezers Updated Compressors
- (4) Under counter, Sub-Zero, drawer-style refrigerators New Compressors
- Water heater
- Garbage disposal
- Teak and holly floor
- 3-burner electric stove
- Microwave oven/convection oven
- Roll-out storage drawers
- New Corian countertops 2014
- Storage with pullout above companionway
The master stateroom is mid-ship and has all new soft goods.
- TV and VCR
- Large Cedar Closet with Hanging Locker,
- Private Head and Glass Shower with Teak and Holly Flooring
- New Carpet 2014
The VIP stateroom is located all the way forward and has a head, shower, cedar closets
and plenty of storage. She has a queen berth to accommodate your family and guests.
The bedding was all replaced in 2014.
- 13" built-in color TV
- Air conditioning/heater with controls
- Cabinets on Both Sides
The guest stateroom has teak and holly floors with access to the head, as well as a full-sized washer dryer.
- New Soft Goods 2014
- SMX Digital AC
- Drawers Under Berth
- Hanging Closet with Cedar
The engine room shows very well. Twin MTU 12 V2000 1480 Hp with 2390 hours.
- Oil change system
- Generator Onan
- Datalink tack drives
- Raritan Hot water heater 20 gallons
- Charles C Charger 5000
- AC's by Cruise Air --- 30,000 BTU (salon updated in 2014 , guest , Master, VIP)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: Viking
- Model: Convertible
- Length: 61' 0"
- LOA: 61' 0"
- BEAM: 18' 0"
- DRAFT: 5' 10"
- Engine(s): MTU 12 V2000
- Hours: 2397
- HP: 2960
- Fuel: 2050 gallons
- Water: 310 gallons
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd Street, Suite 205
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!