Photo 1 of 43
2004 Beneteau Oceanis 423
Seriously for sale - INCOGNITO is a fine example of the popular Beneteau 423. Boasting a roller furling main, aft-leading running rigging, spacious cockpit, 2 staterooms and cavernous cruising interior, as well as sporty yet safe sailing characteristics, the 423 is an excellent choice for the cruiser that enjoys a bit of performance.
INCOGNITO is the preferred two-cabin, two-head layout. Her roomy interior makes for a very comfortable coastal or even offshore cruising boat. She's well-outfitted and is a turn-key boat ready for her next adventure. Current owner's boating plans have changed and she's seriously for sale. .
- NEW EISENGLASS
- NEW SHAFT SEAL AND CUTLESS BEARING
- BOTTOM JOB LESS THAN A YEAR AGO
- ASYMMETRICAL SPINNAKER
- CUSTOM STAINLESS ENGINE VENT COVERS
- NEW SHOREPOWER INLET
- NEW WINSLOW 6-PERSON LIFERAFT
- WESTERBEKE GENERATOR NEW IN 2015 - LESS THAN 100 HOURS
- NEW INNERSPRING MATTRESS IN V BERTH
- ELECTRIC HEADS INSTALLED 2013
- LED LIGHTING THROUGHOUT
- FULL EXTERIOR DETAIL 10/17
- OVERSIZED SHEET WINCHES
- NEW ANEMOMETER 2016
- 4'9" SHOAL DRAFT VERSION - PERFECT FOR FL AND BAHAMAS
Full ext. detail, Oct '17
2 cabin, 2 head layout
Aft-led running rigging
Roller furling main
The deck on Incognito is laid out for ease of use while sailing, and complete comfort and accessibility while at anchor or the dock. With wide walkarounds, Roller furling sails and a spacious, open foredeck, moving about while underway is safe and simple.
At anchor, the spacious cockpit offers comfortable accommodations for up to 8 guests or more while the fold-up helm seat provides walk-through access to the swim step for easy dinghy boarding or swimming and other activities. Once done, enjoy a a rinse with the fresh-water transom shower.
The new cockpit dodger canvas with new eisenglass is crystal clear, and blends perfectly with the bimini and cover - all canvas is in excellent condition with many years of life left.
- Full exterior detail 10/17
- New Winslow 6 person life raft 05/16
- All wood refinished 09/17
- New eisenglass and dodger 10/16
- All running rigging lead aft to cockpit
- Custom stainless engine room cowl vents (replaces original plastic cowls)
- Roller furling Mainsail
- Roller furling Headsail
- Lewmar power halyard winch (port side)
- Additional Lewmar halyard winch (starboard side)
- Oversided Lewmar sheet winches
- Very large cockpit under-seat storage
- Cockpit flip-up table with storage in top
- Wind indicator
- Bow thruster controls
- Walk-through transom to swim step
- Swim step wet-storage lazarette
- Fresh water shower on swim step
- Fold-down stainless 4-step swim ladder
- Aft quarter seats
- Full cockpit seating
- LIfering throwable device
- Fold down stainless steel swim ladder
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 42' 0"
- LOA: 42' 0"
- BEAM: 12' 11"
- DRAFT: 4' 9"
- Engine(s): Volvo D2-55
- HP: 55
- Fuel: 53 gallons
- Water: 154 gallons
- Holding: 22 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Beneteau
- Model: Oceanis 423
Please call or email us with any questions.
1306 Main Street
Sarasota, FL 34236
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!