Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Photo 1 of 23
<img title="120 Norship - Master Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1696148335.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="120 Norship - VIP" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_605958180.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="120 Norship - VIP B" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1892989158.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="120 Norship - VIP Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_523354254.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="120 Norship - Guest A" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_384907004.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="120 Norship - Guest B" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1017246785.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="120 Norship - Guest Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1912154605.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="120 Norship - Guest Head B" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1859853507.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!
Vessel Walk through:
Entering via the eight foot wide Opac-mare "Transformer" passerelle, the spacious aft deck has seating for eight guests around a high-low table. To port is a comfortable bar with icemaker, refrigerator, and large flat screen television. To starboard is the exterior staircase to the sundeck.
The open plan main salon is full beam with a full bar on the port aft side and comfortable sectional sofa to starboard. The dining area is forward to port with seating for eight.
Forward of the main salon is the galley and on-deck VIP guest suite. The VIP suite features a walk-around queen berth, Bose AV package with 50" flat screen television and an ensuite bath.
Below deck is a full beam master aft with a king berth, his and hers heads and a walk-in closet. There is a full Bose AV package and 42" flat screen television.
Forward of the master are two queen guest cabins, each with Bose AV packages and 19 " flat screen television. Both cabins have ample closet space and feature ensuite baths.
The skylounge can be accessed via the central main salon stairs or from the aft deck staircase. The skylounge has bar seating for four as well as two elevated settees seating ten and offering great views. Aft of the skylounge is a new Jacuzzi, bar seating, sun pads, 26" flat screen television and exercise equipment.
NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS IN US WATERS
- Bosch Oven
- Vulcan Stove
- Princess hood extractor
- Liebherr 24" R/R1 1400 Refrigerator
- Bio Fresh BF 11051
- Kitchen Aid/Galley Maid Dishwasher
- Kitchen Aid/Galley Aid Main Icemaker
- (2) Bosch industrial/semi washers
- (2) Miele dryers
Electronics and Navigation
- Robertson autopilot
- Furuno GP-500 GPS Navigator
- Laserplot nav system w/cruising option package
- 2 x Furuno 8100 radars
- Gyro compass
- Robertson steering repeater
- Maristar 9821 Satellite terminal
- Stephens SEA SSB w/automatic coupler
- Toshiba 17 station telephone system
- 2 x Robertson Shipmate VHF
- Alden Satfind EPIRB
- Flir Night Vision
- Furuno depth sounder
- B&G Depth
- B&G Speed and Wind
- Fully Integrated Peplink Wi Fi Network
- 2 x Denon receivers
- Ipad controllers thoughout Salon, Flybridge, Bow and Aft Deck
- Apple Tv in all areas including staterooms
- 55" Curved LG UHDTV - Salon
- Individual Bose System in all staterooms
- Seatel Sat TV
- 7 x Direct TV receivers
- 4 x Sky TV Receivers
- Integrated Karaoke System
- Camera System: Elbex Camera system with 3-speed PTZ cameras - (1) aft mast, (1) aft deck overhead, (1) engine room, (2) fixed engine room. Viewed and controlled at pilot house monitor and crew TV
- UPS Battery Backup units: (4) salon, (3) Pilothouse
- Twin MTU 12V396 TE94's @2252 hp ea
- ZF 4.35:1 gearboxes
- Schaffran props, tunnel drives
- 20 ton Aqua Air A/C w/4 compressors
- Matrix watermaker - 2000 gpd
- Naiad Stabilizers
- 56 hp Hydraulic bow thruster
- Hydraulic steering system
- Alfa Laval/Racor fuel separator and filtration
- Hamman marine sewage system
- Oil/Water Separator
- 2 x 50 Gal. Boilers
- Fire/bilge pump: Central and portable, 1.5 hp Yanmar
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 126' 0"
- LOA: 126' 0"
- BEAM: 23' 6"
- DRAFT: 5' 6"
- Engine(s): MTU MTU 12V 396 TE 94
- Hours: 5085
- HP: 4504
- Fuel: 9500 gallons
- Water: 1500 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Norship
- Model: Motor Yacht
Please call or email us with any questions.
2525 Marina Bay Dr. East -Suite 202
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!