Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Photo 1 of 26
<img title="Galley" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_400971612.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Pilothouse" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_390474137.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Pilothouse" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1234887933.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1661156011.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1366380724.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1236363126.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_302587113.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1202051124.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="VIP Stateroom Forward" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_477873351.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest Bunk Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_147224505.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_158811924.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
This Offshore Pilothouse 62’ is the perfect family cruiser and easy enough to handle for the cruising couple. William Crealock designed this yacht to be safe in all sea conditions and to always provide a soft stable ride. Her deep V, low center of gravity and displacement provide a soft entry. She has wide walk around covered side decks making access to her bow safe and easy. The Offshore 62’ Pilothouse is well recognized by experienced mariners and has enjoyed the reputation of being a safe, high quality blue water cruising yacht that incorporates classic fine lines, top quality equipment, excellent craftsmanship, and retention of value.
Interior spaces are designed to provide stylish, ample entertaining and comfort as well as providing plenty of storage for cruising or living aboard.
The salon has a large U shaped settee and a custom high/low table that opens for dining parties. Side windows are large providing plenty of natural light and views. Interior decor is all top quality with many upgrades including custom wood inlays and top quality granite. Not only is the interior of this vessel beautiful it is also very comfortable.
Top quality appliances and plenty of counter space make the galley of Stardust very functional and equipped to handle the cruising chef who enjoys preparing everything from a quick sandwich to gourmet meals.
Visibility from the pilothouse is excellent with clear views thanks to her large forward and side windows and the electronics are laid out and accessible from the comfortable Stidd pilothouse chairs. Doors on both sides of the pilothouse make side deck or bow access safe and easy. A large L settee in the pilothouse with table is perfect for entertaining underway or for casual dining. The two forward staterooms and flybridge are accessible from the pilothouse.
Access to the master stateroom is down the stairs at the forward starboard side of the salon and galley. The master stateroom and private head is beautiful and large with a king size island bed and ample storage. Designer fixtures and granite counter tops adorn the master head and the shower is large. Full size washer and dryer are at the landing of the stairs behind louvered doors.
Guests will be very comfortable in the forward VIP stateroom with its island queen berth and storage in drawers and hanging lockers. To port of the large guest head is the guest bunk room with large berths and storage.
Flybridge seating is massive with a large L settee to port and two helm chairs. The visibility from the entire flybridge is excellent and the boat deck and davit are easily accessible. Plenty of storage exists on the flybridge and the area is protected from the sun thanks to the large full beam rigid frame top.
The owners have maintained Stardust beautifully and have always repaired or replaced equipment with the highest quality service and products. Stardust is a turnkey vessel and ready to cruise the Bahamas or wherever your blue water dreams take you.
- Twin Caterpillar 3406E, 800 hp engines, 3200 hours (3000 hour service performed)
- Northern Lights 16 kW generator, 1662 hours
- Northern Lights 12 kW generator, 1615 hours
- Air conditioning: 65K BTU (5-compressors-16K BTU X 2, 12K BTU X 2, 9K BTU X 1), 5 blowers
- Watermaker, 800 gpd
- Bow thruster, hydraulic, port side, PTO
- MarQuipt 1500# davit on flybridge
- 15' Dinghy with Yamaha 60 hp, Bimini top
- Hynautic power steering
- Headhunter system with Headhunter macerator with Flojet as back-up
- Wesmar stabilizers
- Prop pockets and extended keel
- Starboard shore power foward of the pilothouse door and shore power at swim platform
- Rigid frame top on flybridge
- EZ2CY rigid enclosure on flybridge, new 2015
- Bottom paint, September 2016
- Teak cap rail in cockpit, oval shape
- Additional flush hawse holes with cleats aft of gates
- Additional lower deck stainless steel hand rail gate
- Stainless steel rub rail at boat deck, port and starboard edges
- Rope locker at fore peak
- Anchor platform for 2nd anchor
- Remote latch to lazarette hatch
- (2) Furuno NavNet C-Map
- Furuno NavNet C-Map NT
- Furuno Navtex NX300 receiver
- Furuno radar
- Furuno RD-30 LCD remote display navigational data organizer
- Simrad AP20 autopilot
- ICOM IC M506 VHF
- ICOM IC-M710 shortwave
- Inverter, 3000-watt
- Wesmar stabilizer control
- CPS 1000
- Tank Sentry system
- Manual tank tender system
- (2) Additional sets of U-rail sockets at sport deck so rails can be stowed one behind the other
- Stainless steel plate on underside of bow pulpit
- Custom fresh and salt water faucets in lower FRP box
- Shallow bins port and starboard
- Custom ice maker in port cockpit cabinet
- Lazarette hatch
- Interphase forward facing sonar
- Furuno RD30
- Furuno radar back-up
- Simrad autopilot
- ACR spot light
- Air horn
- U-settee with door aft and (2) lift tops
- Large drawer at forward U-settee
- Hand crank hi/lo table with single leaf; open and closed - Camphor Burl veneer
- TV/VCR cabinet starboard aft
- (2) Liquor bottle pull-outs, 15" high behind stereo cabinet
- Raised shelf with granite top
- Kenyon 4-burner 220V black cook top
- GE microwave with exhaust hood
- GE oven, 220V below stove top
- GE side-by-side refrigerator with teak face
- Hanza soap dispenser
- Franke galley sink
- Starboard cabinet across from galley, (2) slide-out shelves
- King island bed with ample storage
- Personal items
- List supplied upon request
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 62' 0"
- LOA: 62' 0"
- BEAM: 16' 10"
- DRAFT: 5' 0"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar 3406E
- Hours: 3200
- HP: 1600
- Fuel: 1000 gallons
- Water: 400 gallons
- Holding: 85 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Offshore
- Model: Pilothouse
- Designer: William Crealock
Please call or email us with any questions.
1500 Cordova Rd. #200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!