Photo 1 of 32
<img title="Upper helm radio" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264364_250.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Upper station nav table" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264365_252.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Wet bar" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264366_243.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Forward cabin" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264367_265.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264368_179.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley sink" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264369_183.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Refrigerator/freezer" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264370_257.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Lower helm" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264371_232.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Lower helm electronics" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264372_216.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="VHF radio" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264373_305.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Lower helm, port side" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264374_213.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Lower helm, stbd side" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264375_231.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Lower helm bench" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264376_280.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon, port side fwd" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264377_328.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Dinette" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264378_287.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master cabin" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264379_269.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264381_236.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
44' DeFever Trawler 1998, twin Perkins 135hp diesels.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 44' 0"
- Displacement: 44000 lbs
- BEAM: 15' 10"
- DRAFT: 4' 7"
- Engine(s): Perkins
- Hours: 4000
- HP: 135
- Fuel: 900 gallons
- Water: 350 gallons
- Holding: 60 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: DeFever
- Model: 44 Passagemaker
Forward stateroom has V-berth with storage beneath, private head and hanging locker. Up steps to salon area, with settee/dinette to port and lower helm to starboard. U-shaped galley to port, with under-counter refrigerator and freezer on starboard side of salon. Master stateroom is aft, with island king berth, built-in bedside tables, ensuite head, and a large utility closet forward to starboard.
- Shelves, hanging lockers and drawers in both staterooms
- Both heads have Vacuflush systems, molded-in sinks, vent fans, and opening ports. Master head has a stall shower.
- 12V lighting
- 110V outlets
- CruisAir air conditioning
- Forward deck access via port and starboard sliding doors
- Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer
- Double stainless steel sink
- Princess 3-burner stove w/oven
- Microwave oven
- Cabinets (10) and drawers (4)
- (2) 8D Inverter batteries
- (4) engine and house batteries
- (1) generator battery
- 8kw Northern Lights generator w/1209 hours
- 50 amp shore power
- Walk-in engine room w/approx. 5'6" headroom
- Sea chest for engines, generator, and air conditioning
- Shelves to starboard
- Work table w/drawer
- Teak grate sole
- 12V and 110V lighting
- Conventional stuffing boxes
- Fiberglass engine pans
- (3) auto/manual bilge pumps
- Fuel manifold system
- Racor fuel/water separators
- Raritan 20-gal. water heater
- Sea water strainers for engines, generator, and air conditioning
- ABT-TRAC bow thrusters
- Overboard discharge for holding tanks
- 12V Galley Maid salt water washdown
- Naiad stabilizers
- Fuel polishing system
- Anchor windlass
- Anchor washdown
- Swim platform and ladder
- Aft deck propane storage locker w/small table
- Transom shower
- Bridge Deck:
- Port and starboard athwartship seating with storage
- Radar arch w/spreader lights
- Helm seat w/footrest
- Half tower w/isinglass enclosure
- Davit w/electric motor
Please call or email us with any questions.
14485 Dowell Rd.
Dowell, MD 20629
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!