60' Sea Spirit
Marco Island, Florida
Photo 1 of 90
All photos (except for the profile shot) were taken and updated in August 2017.
"Sea Spirit" is Hull # 2 of the Sea Spirit 60 Passagemakers. She is one of the finest and safest long range cruisers available today. This vessel is the result of the combined efforts of Sparkman & Stephens Naval Architects and Dan Fritz, founder of Queenship.
Four watertight bulkheads, a fully stabilized hull, a bulbous-bow hull form, redundant systems and Single Lugger 1276-A2 Diesel are just a few of the features that contribute to a vessel with a trans-oceanic cruising range and luxurious accommodations.
A single Lugger diesel engine is backed up by Key Power 3500 get-home system which can be run off either of the vessel's generators for a speed around 4-5 knots. The single Lugger provides for a cruising range of approximately 4,500 nautical miles at 8 knots. With a 6.5 knot cruise and one generator running, range can be extended to approximately 7000 nautical miles.
Some Notable Features of this yacht include:
- Built to ABS Standards (American Bureau of Shipping)
- Easily short-handled by single or couple
- Shallow draft and Low air draught
- Key Power 3500 get-home system
- 2015 Wesmar Stabilizers- (not stabilizer dependent)
- Sidepower Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Two Northern Lights Generators
- Reverso Fuel Polishing & Transfer System
- 2016 Cruiseair Chilled Water Reverse Cycle AC
- Sea Recovery 1800gpd Aquamatic watermaker
- 2014 Xantrex 4000 Watt Inverter
- Hull painted, June 2017
- All Bright Work re-done, June 2017
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 60' 0"
- LOA: 60' 0"
- BEAM: 17' 2"
- Engine(s): Lugger 1276-A2
- Hours: 2240
- HP: 340
- Fuel: 2105 gallons
- Water: 400 gallons
- Holding: 130 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Sea Spirit
- Model: 60 Passagemaker
Check out other listings from HMY Yacht Sales
60' Bluewater Yachts
Please call or email us with any questions.
500 S Point Dr. #230
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!