North Palm Beach , Florida
Photo 1 of 35
<img title="VIP Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1348293578.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="VIP Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1534947105.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_662827198.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_706106996.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_473799325.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Crew Quarters" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1192245758.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Crew Quarters" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_832523002.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Crew Area" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_245679823.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Crew Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1186377132.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Helm Station" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_404756320.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Helm Seating" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1987892193.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bridge Helm" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_521159360.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Walkway" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2108828168.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bow" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1714636123.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bow" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1222819397.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Thunderball" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2094276920.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="AFt" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1442052895.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Generator" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_860883594.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1676463156.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1855207464.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Thunderball represents the best deal in the 80’ plus motor yacht market. In 2017 Thunderball had numerous upgrades. Hull sides painted 9/17, bottom paint 9/17, props tuned 9/17, cutlass, bearings 9/17, new flat screen TV’s main salon, VIP and master 9/17m new bed spreads in all staterooms 10/17.
Thuderball is a large well appointed luxury yacht designed by world renowned Italian yacht designer Paolo Caliari. Construction is FRP, featuring twin Detroit Diesel engines rates at 1400BHP at 2300 RPM.
Boarding the vessel and heading aft there is a large aft deck area that features a glass-topped wicker dining table and wicker chairs. A sliding glass door gives access to the main salon. The main salon features beige carpeting and beige vinyl headliner. The port and starboard windows have blinds, to port and starboard there are matching sofas. Other features in the salon include a black enamel rectangular coffee table, Samsung LCD TV, various art deco pieces, and mirrored bulkhead. Forward up three steps and to starboard is the dining area, with enamel dining table, six chairs, bamboo bulwarks and bulkheads. The galley is to port across from the dining area. The wheelhouse includes a guest seating area and the helm to port. A companionway gives access to the forward and guest areas. The master stateroom features an en-suite head, the forward to port and starboard are two additional guest cabins with beds and en-suite heads. All the way forward is the VIP stateroom, which includes a queen sized berth and en-suite head. The flybridge is accessed via the wheelhouse helm. Aft of the helm is a wet bar with stainless steel sink, ice maker and refrigerator.
- Location: Port side opposite dining salon
- Sinks: Twin stainless steel sink
- Refrigeration: Miele refrigerator
- Stove/Oven: Miele four burner glass top stove with separate Miele convection oven and microwave oven
- Microwave: Stand alone frigid Air stainless steel oven
- Shower power inlet: Twin 50AMP 120VAC/240V Glendining cablemaster reels
- Voltage: DC power 24 VDC
- House batteries: 8x8D batteries-in engine room new 10/17
- Main engine batteries: 2x8D outboard of each engine New 10/17
- Generator batteries: Each generator-group 27 start batteries new 10/17
Engine Room and Mechanical
- Type: Two (2) V-16 diesel two cycle, turbo charged, inter-cooled engines
- Manufacturer: Detroit Diesel
- Cooling System: Freshwater reservoir type cooling with raw water cooled wet exhaust
- Sea cocks and strainers
- Transmission: Reduction gear with reversing clutches. Manufacturer ZF, drive type Vee drive reduction gear. Gear Ratio: 2.462:1
Fresh Water System
- Capacity: 250 USG
- Pumps: Electrically driven pump with accumulator
- Anchors: Twin stock-less type anchors with approximately 150’ of galvanized chain rode
- Windlass: Two 24 VDC electric windlasses
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- VHF: Standard Horizon
- Chart plotter: Raymarine RL800 plotter/GPS/radar
- Autohelm: Furuno NaviPilot auto helm
- Compasses: Ritchie 4” magnetic steering compass
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 88' 0"
- LOA: 88' 0"
- BEAM: 19' 5"
- Engine(s): Detroit Diesels 16V92
- Hours: 1600
- HP: 2800
- Fuel: 1000 gallons
- Water: 250 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Alalunga
- Model: Motor Yacht
Check out other listings from HMY Yacht Sales
88' Ocean Alexander
Please call or email us with any questions.
500 S Point Dr. #230
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!