"A REEL DIVE"
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Photo 1 of 36
“A REEL DIVE” is custom rigged to be a family fishing, diving and cruising vessel. Her equipment list for a boat her size is second to none, as is the quality of her build. She was the last of the original CABOs to be built in the famous Adelanto California facility. She was built with C 18 1000 hp CATS for efficiency not mind blowing speed. Her renowned Michael Peters hull design has a sharp entry and large bow flare for a soft dry head sea ride. Her massive 17’9” beam allows for great beam sea stability and huge interior volume. The 3 strm 2 head layout has a custom berth arrangement to sleep 8 and has an incredible amount of storage.
Below please find a summary of her incredible options, custom equipment and highlights:
- SEA KEEPER GYRO STABILIZER (M8000)
- CAT C 18 POWER (1500 hours)
- TWIN 27 KW ONAN GENERATORS (1500 hrs ea.)
- MEZZENINE SEATING
- ICE CHIPPER
- COCKPIT CONTROLS
- BOW THRUSTER
- TUNA TUBES
- ROCKET LAUNCHER AND/OR INTERCHANGABLE COCKTAIL TABLE
- UW LIGHTS
- DIVE COMPRESSOR
- SWIM PLATFORM
- DAVIT AND CHAULKS FOR BOW DINGHY (not present)
- FISH BOX FREEZER PLATES
- COCKPIT BAIT FREEZER
- INSULATED DRINK BOXES
- TEASER REELS
- LIVE WELL W BAIT TANK WINDOW
- COCKPIT SUNSHADE
- COCKPIT FW SHOWER
- FRESH AND SALT WATER WASHDOWN
- CAMERA SYSTEM FOR ER, COCKPIT AND SALON
- SAT TV
- JL AUDIO SOUND SYSTEM
- TEAK COVERING BOARDS AND MEZZENINE
- RECENT CUSHIONS AND SOFT GOODS
- RECENT ISINGLASS
- FRESH BOTTOM PAINT AND PROP SPEED 3/17
- FULL WAX, DETAIL AND POLISH 3/17
- CAT ENGINE SURVEY AVAILABLE 3/17
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 52' 0"
- LOA: 52' 0"
- BEAM: 17' 9"
- DRAFT: 5' 0"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar C18
- HP: 2000
- Fuel: 1200 gallons
- Water: 200 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Cabo
- Model: 52 Convertible
Please call or email us with any questions.
500 S Point Dr. #230
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!